Jews will not replace us!!!!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Blazetard you go to sleep early on your weekend off night, later in the evening you hear the foot beat of hundreds of marchers in your neighborhood...you can hear the cadence of their chant...

kill the white mens, kill the white mens, kill the white mens.....

Black+Panthers+outside+of+the+capitol%2C+Grist.jpg

And you were pregnant, what would you do?

Lol, all those scenarios are impossible for one thing lol.

And you act like I aint got Black friends that would stand up and say "Hey YO! That white muddafuckka aight! He aint like da others!"
Fuck off coward.

Fuck yourself, bitch!!!!

:Fuckd5:
Waaah, I could have been somebody except niggers and joos!

1n64lj.jpg

Suck it up buttercup, you are a nut less shrieking cunt. Hanging on to a failed ideology, with a white knuckle death grip.

Sucks to be a loser for so long. How many generations ago was that for you? You should let it go, I have.

Why dont go ahead and explain what Blazors "ideology" is and when it "died".

You know.....so we know exactly what he should "let go of".

He dont even know lol.

He has this propaganda induced vision that all the southern Republicans fought the civil war because they hate black people and it was about slavery.

So he thinks anyone with a confederate flag is all "hate the blacks, slavery is awesome". Of course we know it absolutely doesnt mean that at all to those who do have that flag, but once a narrative gets rooted into these people? That's all there is for them.

This is why I call them narrow minded. They think they have the authority to decide reality for everyone and they do their best to force their rigid and over simplified version of things onto everyone.

So no matter what someone who values the history of the country says....they are going to ignore or reject it and instead tell you why you have the flag. YOUR reality is moot. They dont need to use any energy to deepen their understanding of anything. That's our job. We have figure out what the fuck these people want and get on board and adopt their views or we villains.

Theyve decided what narratives are going to be correct and dictate the direction of the country and we are either with them or we are hateful and divisive bigots.

Just imagine having that level of closed minded entitlement.
How is you research going on the 40 dead bodies courtesy of the BLM?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazetard you go to sleep early on your weekend off night, later in the evening you hear the foot beat of hundreds of marchers in your neighborhood...you can hear the cadence of their chant...

And you act like I aint got Black friends that would stand up and say "Hey YO! That white muddafuckka aight! He aint like da others!"
Fuck off coward.

Fuck yourself, bitch!!!!

1n64lj.jpg

Suck it up buttercup, you are a nut less shrieking cunt. Hanging on to a failed ideology, with a white knuckle death grip.

Sucks to be a loser for so long. How many generations ago was that for you? You should let it go, I have.

He dont even know lol.

He has this propaganda induced vision that all the southern Republicans fought the civil war because they hate black people and it was about slavery.

So he thinks anyone with a confederate flag is all "hate the blacks, slavery is awesome". Of course we know it absolutely doesnt mean that at all to those who do have that flag, but once a narrative gets rooted into these people? That's all there is for them.

This is why I call them narrow minded. They think they have the authority to decide reality for everyone and they do their best to force their rigid and over simplified version of things onto everyone.

So no matter what someone who values the history of the country says....they are going to ignore or reject it and instead tell you why you have the flag. YOUR reality is moot. They dont need to use any energy to deepen their understanding of anything. That's our job. We have figure out what the fuck these people want and get on board and adopt their views or we villains.

Theyve decided what narratives are going to be correct and dictate the direction of the country and we are either with them or we are hateful and divisive bigots.

They close minded, BIG TIME!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They stigmatize truth about gender by calling you a sexist.

They stigmatize truth about race by calling you a racist.

They stigmatize truth about homosexuals by calling you a homophobe.

They stigmatize truth about jews by calling you an anti-semite.

These aren’t arguments. They are stigma to prevent you from telling the truth. Which is why no one can have an honest, open conversation about these things without fear of repercussions

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There, I said it.

:Happy5:

Now Im in the crosshairs of the alphabet group that monitors this site lulz.

To them, I say "Lick my taint! Cunt fucks!"

I don’t understand your racism. Why and for what? What does it get you? Besides Jews are White

There is lots you dont understand Sea, but I dont judge you cause you dont understand.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dont understand why this was moved to Meltdown. Thought BF wanted politics to stay in politics.

THE JEW WILL NOT REPLACE US!!!!!!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Dont understand why this was moved to Meltdown. Thought BF wanted politics to stay in politics.

Anti Semetism isn't political.

It's just xenophobic hysteria.

It's also pretty pointless playing Where's Waldo with a white section of the population when there's enough blacks and browns to hate on.

You're so dumb you try to hate on a religion that is the basis for the Christianity which you hold so dear.

Another example of religion causing war and violence?

Maybe. Hey Dovey. Do you hate Jesus Jews?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Jews ain’t so bad as long as you leave them in the oven long enough

Ain’t that right candyman ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck off coward.

Fuck yourself, bitch!!!!

1n64lj.jpg

He dont even know lol.

How is you research going on the 40 dead bodies courtesy of the BLM?

Go back to that thread and respond to the names I listed and the discussion can continue.

Is that hard? What about that is confusing?

I really wish that all of you supported those riots should be the ones who have to live in it and the innocent people can be compensate for the violent extremist ignorance of your "side" .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's also pretty pointless playing Where's Waldo with a white section of the population when there's enough blacks and browns to hate on.

You're so dumb you try to hate on a religion that is the basis for the Christianity which you hold so dear.

No, I'm not left wing so race doesnt really mean anything to me. It's a man made concept.

I'm like a race atheist.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I just read some shit about monkeypox, Africa's newest under-appreciated gift to the world. Straight from - Nigeria - to the gay population in London. Atta boy, God, atta boy. People were wondering aloud how a sexually transmitted disease made its jump from wild animals to useless, unwanted human populations. The answer is this obvious:

1517494389865.jpg

I sure do hate all those commercials that constantly show white men happily burdened with black women! Wait, I can't seem to recall a single one because nobody would be stupid enough to try to sell their products by showing couples less common than these:

1636432979173.jpg

Hey now, I'm not racist, I'm just realistic when it comes to the things in life that I personally find appealing. Gay black men with monkeypox and British accents make me somehow appreciate Texas even more than I already did, you know? I hope they're all soccer fans too in order to rid this world of that faggy sport, where games almost always end tied at 0-0 in under just four hours. I'll remember to add that to my nightly prayer...

SSS
- "In (soccer) tournaments, extra time is played when a winner needs to be declared."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck off coward.

Fuck yourself, bitch!!!!

1n64lj.jpg

He dont even know lol.

They close minded, BIG TIME!!!

Theyve been directly brainwashed to think they are normal and right and anyone who opposes them is bad and part of "teh right" and "teh right" is racist.

The dont believe this because its true. They believe this because theyve been trained to think this way. To equate other parties with racism. What's more they are blind to their own actual racism.

Think about what it takes to call a black woman a "coon", a "race traitor" when you are a white male based on the fact she doesnt think the way you think she has to. When she has valid and solid points. To attack and abuse her based on skin color. And then actually thinking you are not the racist.

The marxism(and that's how they view the country) is a destructive cult. It's not that they just dont agree with our points. They dont even speak our language.....they way they think is fundamentally different than ours. You pretty much need to use exegesis as if you are trying to properly read scripture. That's why the shit they say makes absolutely NO sense to us at all.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I was just reading the DHS plans for Caucasian Resettlements, if I read the chart right, Blazor is slated to be replaced by an aging Thai Ladyboy, ouch!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I was just reading the DHS plans for Caucasian Resettlements, if I read the chart right, Blazor is slated to be replaced by an aging Thai Ladyboy, ouch!
Are you excited for your mom’s promotion?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
- "In (soccer) tournaments, extra time is played when a winner needs to be declared."

While you're figuring out how a sport that you don't understand should be played could you sort out the 'penalties at the end of extra time' conundrum?

My heart really can't cope with more.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
.You know what's going to happen, one day all of those white conservatards are going to wake to find themselves in a grass hut and loin cloth, while the former occupant luxuriates in their single wide trailer, or .70's camper down by the reeber.
Sure hope those cons have been watching Naked and Afraid.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

These aren’t arguments. They are stigma to prevent you from telling the truth. Which is why no one can have an honest, open conversation about these things without fear of repercussions

Link to any of the actual truths you told about any of those things.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Link to any of the actual truths you told about any of those things.
He's starting to sound more like Dove everyday, just random stream of conscious ramblings.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In what way are you not like the others? You sure sound exactly like them.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hey Scoundrel, good seeing ya.

Nah man, Im not against all Jews, so no... Im not anti semetic. Im anti New World Order. That would be like hating all kneegrows cause of a few niggers. Nah, I can respect anyone with good character, no matter the race.

The fact remains, that a LOT of Jews are in high up positions of control. This is fact.

Also, I made this thread cause of some idiots bringing up Charlottesville lol. Thought it would trigger their emotions. Guess what...... it did :GiggleBitch:

Trolololololo!!!!!!

After that, I figured fuck it, post more lol.