Jews will not replace us!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They stigmatize truth about gender by calling you a sexist.

They stigmatize truth about race by calling you a racist.

They stigmatize truth about homosexuals by calling you a homophobe.

They stigmatize truth about jews by calling you an anti-semite.

These aren’t arguments. They are stigma to prevent you from telling the truth. Which is why no one can have an honest, open conversation about these things without fear of repercussions

Link to any of the actual truths you told about any of those things.

You're blind as a bat lololol. I cant with you :LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They stigmatize truth about gender by calling you a sexist.

They stigmatize truth about race by calling you a racist.

They stigmatize truth about homosexuals by calling you a homophobe.

They stigmatize truth about jews by calling you an anti-semite.

These aren’t arguments. They are stigma to prevent you from telling the truth. Which is why no one can have an honest, open conversation about these things without fear of repercussions

Link to any of the actual truths you told about any of those things.
He's starting to sound more like Dove everyday, just random stream of conscious ramblings.

You still suck cock though :LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazetard you go to sleep early on your weekend off night, later in the evening you hear the foot beat of hundreds of marchers in your neighborhood...you can hear the cadence of their chant...

kill the white mens, kill the white mens, kill the white mens.....

Black+Panthers+outside+of+the+capitol%2C+Grist.jpg

And you were pregnant, what would you do?

Lol, all those scenarios are impossible for one thing lol.

And you act like I aint got Black friends that would stand up and say "Hey YO! That white muddafuckka aight! He aint like da others!"

In what way are you not like the others? You sure sound exactly like them.

Y'all aint got a clue. You see one sided. That is your demise.

I felt we bonded that one time over music. If you got to actually know me you would see. But when y'all act the way you do towards me, Im compelled to reply in a manner that is adjusted accordingly.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There, I said it.

:Happy5:

Now Im in the crosshairs of the alphabet group that monitors this site lulz.

To them, I say "Lick my taint! Cunt fucks!"

I don’t understand your racism. Why and for what? What does it get you? Besides Jews are White

There is lots you dont understand Sea, but I dont judge you cause you dont understand.

No I don’t understand racism because I don’t practice it. What’s it do for you?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There, I said it.

:Happy5:

Now Im in the crosshairs of the alphabet group that monitors this site lulz.

To them, I say "Lick my taint! Cunt fucks!"

I don’t understand your racism. Why and for what? What does it get you? Besides Jews are White

There is lots you dont understand Sea, but I dont judge you cause you dont understand.

No I don’t understand racism because I don’t practice it. What’s it do for you?

Oh, I wouldnt know, Im not a racist. I've only had racist things done to me cause Im white.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
- "In (soccer) tournaments, extra time is played when a winner needs to be declared."

While you're figuring out how a sport that you don't understand should be played could you sort out the 'penalties at the end of extra time' conundrum?

My heart really can't cope with more.

You should probably ask the one who posted that.....I'm not to sure how this quote malfunction happened.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin still likes cock though.

:GiggleBitch:

That's funny that you think you're trolling someone good by using an insult made up by some other low iq poster.
Blasétard only knows how to repeat what he's been told to "think" and say.
.Poor lad never had an independent thought - anymore than any other conservative.

All you ever do is blather whatever partisan bias headline that gives you a hate chubby.

It's only people who lack independent thought though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blazetard you go to sleep early on your weekend off night, later in the evening you hear the foot beat of hundreds of marchers in your neighborhood...you can hear the cadence of their chant...

And you act like I aint got Black friends that would stand up and say "Hey YO! That white muddafuckka aight! He aint like da others!"

I felt we bonded that one time over music. If you got to actually know me you would see. But when y'all act the way you do towards me, Im compelled to reply in a manner that is adjusted accordingly.

The very SECOND they realize you dont subscribe that's it. They shut down and the most you'll get from them is various forms of "ur dumb/ur nuts".

Its gotta be the weight of all those independent thoughts. Which just coincidently align with exactly what the establishment corporate/politcal class says.

Yanno like that iNsUrReCsHiOn?

The hysterical and blatantly dishonest narratives dont concern them at ALL because they are the good guys. They will get the nice gulags and a universal income while they dig trenches. I mean.....work on their poetry and art.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The very SECOND they realize you dont subscribe that's it. They shut down and the most you'll get from them is various forms of "ur dumb/ur nuts".

Its gotta be the weight of all those independent thoughts. Which just coincidently align with exactly what the establishment corporate/politcal class says.

Yanno like that iNsUrReCsHiOn?

The hysterical and blatantly dishonest narratives dont concern them at ALL because they are the good guys. They will get the nice gulags and a universal income while they dig trenches. I mean.....work on their poetry and art.

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!

All you gotta do......

Is look them in the eye.......

Gather some air in your lungs....

Breathe in deep as you can......

Then say.........

THE JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!!!!!!

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here's another thread that needs to be moved into politics. What a big fucking surprise!

I started it there lol. Some whiny lil bitch got it moved evidently. Pussies.
The JEEEEEWS got it moved, Blasértard.
They see all.
They control all.

They are watching you.

The Goyim know!!!!! Shut it down!!!

He really thinks that is what you are saying. As much as I dont agree with the jew thing, I do understand what you are saying.

This is why the left cant meme. You have to be able to mock what's real. Take a truth and comically show the absurdity.

They dont even get that first part. They dont even grasp their own party.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should probably ask the one who posted that.....I'm not to sure how this quote malfunction happened.

Me neither.

Conspiracy theories abound.

I havent played soccer since 6th grade. I played on an all boy team and they "excused" me when I started "developing". I found puberty traumatic.

I'm talking about soccer soccer though....not football lol.

You guys call football "soccer" right? I don't know fuck all about sports.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Here's another thread that needs to be moved into politics. What a big fucking surprise!

I started it there lol. Some whiny lil bitch got it moved evidently. Pussies.
The JEEEEEWS got it moved, Blasértard.
They see all.
They control all.

They are watching you.

The Goyim know!!!!! Shut it down!!!

He really thinks that is what you are saying. As much as I dont agree with the jew thing, I do understand what you are saying.

This is why the left cant meme. You have to be able to mock what's real. Take a truth and comically show the absurdity.

They dont even get that first part. They dont even grasp their own party.

I swear, I started this thread as a troll lol.

BUT, it really is true that a good majority of those in power are Jews. Im not saying its all Jews. And Im not saying that all Jews are in on it.

@Aryan knows this too, but when he brings it up, he says the Jews. So people think he means all Jews and shit. But I've talked to him, and hes more in line with what I see, he just doesnt say the right words, and it hurts folks feelz lol. Thats why I always say THEY and THEM.

I could say so much more. But then the black helicopters will be over my place :GiggleBitch:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I havent played soccer since 6th grade. I played on an all boy team and they "excused" me when I started "developing". I found puberty traumatic.

I'm talking about soccer soccer though....not football lol.

You guys call football "soccer" right? I don't know fuck all about sports.

Football was invented in 1863 and was named Association Football after developing from the sport Rugby Football which had been played since 1823 when a player at Rugby School picked up the ball and ran during a game of the football that existed at the time.

American Football or Pansyball as it is better known began in 1920 and was obviously miss named as the ball is very rarely controlled by the foot.

The term 'soccer' was merely an afterthought by students at Oxford in 1880 and has never been a term an Englishman would use to describe 'The beautiful game'.

To those deriding football due to the possibility of a 0-0 draw then they should have watched the 120 minutes played between Liverpool and Chelsea on Saturday. It was a display of brilliance by both teams and there was no need for a goal to highten the senses.

Liverpool went on to victory in a penalty shoot out so fuck you Southern London scunbags. Lololololololol

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Just got to interject here

. Soccer (Futbol) is the most boring fucking game on Earth. It's right there with golf and bowling.
. Even American football, as it's play'd today, isn't as boring even though it's pretty fucking boring too,
just not nearly as fucking boring as a nil nil game of fucking soccer.
.You know what's nil? Soccer, that's what.
Fuck that boring shit.

PS:
Liverpool went on to victory in a penalty shoot out
See, they should have just gone straight to the shootout and not bored the shit out of people with the nilness that went before.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I havent played soccer since 6th grade. I played on an all boy team and they "excused" me when I started "developing".

What an awful example of exclusion.

1648500184865.jpg

Practice is over, now hop in the fucking shower bitch, or that pink toilet bowl cleaner takes the place of all our dicks...

SSS
- *squirt*

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
See, they should have just gone straight to the shootout and not bored the shit out of people with the nilness that went before.

It's done as a service to the NHS as penalty shoot outs are a major cause of heart disease in Western Europe beating smoking (Nicotine, Meth or Crack) and sex with an Orange in your mouth into second and third place respectively.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
To those deriding soccer due to the possibility of a 0-0 draw then they should have watched the 120 minutes played between Liverpool and Chelsea on Saturday. It was a display of brilliance by both teams and there was no need for a goal to highten the senses.

1651127751222.jpg

...and I'm sure this guy was the star of that commercial-driven game of grabass...

Anakin3.jpg

SSS
- Thank fuck for that Magic Soccer Spray that keeps all the players healthy and back on the field in no time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I havent played soccer since 6th grade. I played on an all boy team and they "excused" me when I started "developing".

What an awful example of exclusion.

1648500184865.jpg

Practice is over, now hop in the fucking shower bitch, or that pink toilet bowl cleaner takes the place of all our dicks...

SSS
- *squirt*

It was for the best. I would have started getting hurt and being much less an asset to the team and more of a handicap.

The private school i went to didnt have ANY sports for girls. It was home economics and bible studies(where we didnt even study the bible. Just memorized random verses).

Didnt even have cheer leading. I was lucky to be allowed to play at all, really.