Jews will not replace us!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's another thread that needs to be moved into politics. What a big fucking surprise!

I started it there lol. Some whiny lil bitch got it moved evidently. Pussies.
The JEEEEEWS got it moved, Blasértard.
They see all.
They control all.

They are watching you.

The Goyim know!!!!! Shut it down!!!

:LOL3:

He really thinks that is what you are saying. As much as I dont agree with the jew thing, I do understand what you are saying.

This is why the left cant meme. You have to be able to mock what's real. Take a truth and comically show the absurdity.

They dont even get that first part. They dont even grasp their own party.

I swear, I started this thread as a troll lol.

BUT, it really is true that a good majority of those in power are Jews. Im not saying its all Jews. And Im not saying that all Jews are in on it.

@Aryan knows this too, but when he brings it up, he says the Jews. So people think he means all Jews and shit. But I've talked to him, and hes more in line with what I see, he just doesnt say the right words, and it hurts folks feelz lol. Thats why I always say THEY and THEM.

I could say so much more. But then the black helicopters will be over my place :GiggleBitch:

People are so fucking sensitive over the JQ that at this point even if I didn't believe any of it I'd still talk about it just to piss people off. LOL

Many Right wing Americans are particularly brainwashed with the pro-Juden shite, what with their Israel worship. It's very annoying.

You are just the other extreme. My thing is, I seek truth. I know for a fact that Israeli policies are mostly very wrong. That doesn't mean all Jews are wrong. And it definitely doesn't mean they're trying to replace people in some sisnister plot. That's a crackers theory. Try just chasing the truth, instead of chasing information that fits into your already conceived of "truth."

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Here's another thread that needs to be moved into politics. What a big fucking surprise!

They see all.
They control all.

They are watching you.

He really thinks that is what you are saying. As much as I dont agree with the jew thing, I do understand what you are saying.

This is why the left cant meme. You have to be able to mock what's real. Take a truth and comically show the absurdity.

BUT, it really is true that a good majority of those in power are Jews. Im not saying its all Jews. And Im not saying that all Jews are in on it.

@Aryan knows this too, but when he brings it up, he says the Jews. So people think he means all Jews and shit. But I've talked to him, and hes more in line with what I see, he just doesnt say the right words, and it hurts folks feelz lol. Thats why I always say THEY and THEM.

I could say so much more. But then the black helicopters will be over my place :GiggleBitch:

People are so fucking sensitive over the JQ that at this point even if I didn't believe any of it I'd still talk about it just to piss people off. LOL

Many Right wing Americans are particularly brainwashed with the pro-Juden shite, what with their Israel worship. It's very annoying.

You are just the other extreme. My thing is, I seek truth. I know for a fact that Israeli policies are mostly very wrong. That doesn't mean all Jews are wrong. And it definitely doesn't mean they're trying to replace people in some sisnister plot. That's a crackers theory. Try just chasing the truth, instead of chasing information that fits into your already conceived of "truth."

So why do Jews overwhelmingly support mass immigration in European countries and the US, to the point where Whites are being displaced and overrun?

Nothing "crackers" about that statement, it's a fact.

You lefties know this, but either don't care or welcome it, due to being brainwashed about evil whitey supposedly oppressing the planet long before we were born.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Countless examples of this shit. Its frickin' crazy.

And still crickets from most normies.

Then of course there's the endless stream of shills who know what we are saying is true but blatantly deny it.

I can't believe American libtards have the nerve to deny replacement theory when it's been reported countless times how whites are eventually going to become a minority in the US due to mass immigration.

Almost as though they want it to happen, isn't it?

See? You need to learn logic. Whites becoming a minority is not a sinister replacement scenario. It's just fucking math. You people are so paranoid, and so willing to blame someone else for everything. You need to read the red parts of the Bible, or study Buddhism, or something. You need help.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They see all.
They control all.

They are watching you.

So why do Jews overwhelmingly support mass immigration in European countries and the US, to the point where Whites are being displaced and overrun?

You lefties know this, but either don't care or welcome it, due to being brainwashed about evil whitey supposedly oppressing the planet long before we were born.

Why worry about this shit. What will be, will be.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Then of course there's the endless stream of shills who know what we are saying is true but blatantly deny it.

I can't believe American libtards have the nerve to deny replacement theory when it's been reported countless times how whites are eventually going to become a minority in the US due to mass immigration.

See? You need to learn logic. Whites becoming a minority is not a sinister replacement scenario. It's just fucking math. You people are so paranoid, and so willing to blame someone else for everything. You need to read the red parts of the Bible, or study Buddhism, or something. You need help.

Ahh the "Duuuuude it's natural and can't be helped!!!" line.

Look, it is being made to happen and is no accident.

The ruling class want a Globalist world without borders and a brown mixed mono race of mindless slaves to work for them, devoid of any culture, heritage or racial identity.

Whites are the one group who stand in the way of this selfish, twisted world view.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

They see all.
They control all.

They are watching you.

FairyAnn is going to be a brown woman in the house of a raging, wife-beating alcoholic in her next life.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

They see all.
They control all.

They are watching you.

FairyAnn is going to be a brown woman in the house of a raging, wife-beating alcoholic in her next life.
...and she'll be all like

"Why me? WHY ME?!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The main problem with your summary is assuming people like me like all Jews and that libtard Jews support the nation of Israel.

My Jewpinions are based on the Bible. If you read it, you'd see only a small number of them survive the culling thats ahead.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The main problem with your summary is assuming people like me like all Jews and that libtard Jews support the nation of Israel.

My Jewpinions are based on the Bible. If you read it, you'd see only a small number of them survive the culling thats ahead.

They all need culling, for the greater good. Humanity cannot prosper with them around.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
So will replace us, BTS?

The ruling class want a Globalist world without borders and a brown mixed mono race of mindless slaves to work for them, devoid of any culture, heritage or racial identity.

Whites are the one group who stand in the way of this selfish, twisted world view.
Borders aren't real, they are made up by politicians, is that who you want deciding who can live where, some politicians?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Say, did you ever think of changing your screen name to Jack Quaff?

Why would I use your late mother's name?
You wouldn't. You'd use one that describes you like Jack Quaff, or maybe Jacques Faquad.
I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not that FairyAnn doesn't perfectly suit you.

I never understand your attempts at humour.

Why are you such a fucking oddball?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So will replace us, BTS?

Borders aren't real, they are made up by politicians, is that who you want deciding who can live where, some politicians?

Borders ARE real and always have been.

This is what confused people. You cant be outraged about colonizers and "stolen land" on one side of your mouth and then be like "borders arent real, they are made up by "politicains""

Are you even aware that women and children are trafficked and sold into sex and labor trafficking across borders? The ONLY way we can help that is by vetting people crossing over? Otherwise we have no idea who is here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
NO NATIONS NO BOARDERS
No boarders? Well whose gonna live there?

That's your Libertarians, btw - the no borders advocates. They are radical deep right-wing conservatives.

Aryan isnt a libertarian.

He isnt even American.....so you better figure out which party over seas you hate and compare them to American "cOnZ" so you can proceed with your typical mindless partisan shit slinging.

BTW is this where you show you have the "right wing" view on immigration? Because that's always funny.....when you espouse "right wing" views and pretend it's the dem/prog one lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bwahahaha NO NATIONS NO BOARDERS!!!!

GTFO Aidsman with your Commie shite.
Explanation please.

You basically just said that you don't respect borders, so therefore don't respect nation states.

This is a very common belief held among Antifa Commies.

Are you back-pedalling already?

It's why they oppose the electoral college, filibuster and every check and balance that respects states rights. M4A is another thing.

Their whole thing is to take over the federal government and make it where the fed makes all the rules for all the states.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bwahahaha NO NATIONS NO BOARDERS!!!!

GTFO Aidsman with your Commie shite.
Explanation please.

You basically just said that you don't respect borders, so therefore don't respect nation states.

This is a very common belief held among Antifa Commies.

Are you back-pedalling already?

It's why they oppose the electoral college, filibuster and every check and balance that respects states rights. M4A is another thing.

Their whole thing is to take over the federal government and make it where the fed makes all the rules for all the states.

They all need putting to work in concentration camps quite honestly and re-educated to filter out all the Cultural Marxist shite they've been indoctrinated with.