Jews will not replace us!!!!

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Bwahahaha NO NATIONS NO BOARDERS!!!!

GTFO Aidsman with your Commie shite.
Explanation please.
He doesn't want any boarders. LoLz

...because women are being raped in women's rooms by trannies !
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A WOMAN IS?
Just a thought here, now hear me out, what if we selectively replaced just a few people with carefully chosen Venezuelan Beauty Pageant winners?

images

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Explanation please.

You basically just said that you don't respect borders, so therefore don't respect nation states.

This is a very common belief held among Antifa Commies.

Are you back-pedalling already?

It's why they oppose the electoral college, filibuster and every check and balance that respects states rights. M4A is another thing.

Their whole thing is to take over the federal government and make it where the fed makes all the rules for all the states.
We oppose the Electoral College because we believe that the The American Ideal is not Minority Rule.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard

Explanation please.

You basically just said that you don't respect borders, so therefore don't respect nation states.

It's why they oppose the electoral college, filibuster and every check and balance that respects states rights. M4A is another thing.

Their whole thing is to take over the federal government and make it where the fed makes all the rules for all the states.
We oppose the Electoral College because we believe that the The American Ideal is not Minority Rule.

Ha the irony..... yet you're willing to let ethnic minorities slowly become the majority and displace the founders of the country.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Explanation please.

Conservative like minority rule.
Just a beloved autocrat (a la Orwell) and a handful of elites running the show.
They hate democracy - even deny the US is a democracy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Explanation please.

You also believe it was placed because of slavery.

The Electoral College isnt "minority rule". It gives everyone a voice and prevents majority rule. The American Ideal is definately not a tyrannical majority rule either. It's a representative republic.

I know why you think you oppose it, but the reason your politicains want it gone is so they use the federal government to assert their preferences over the states. Manipulating mobs is incredibly easy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

Explanation please.

The "handful of elites" all bat for YOUR team. No matter how scary you find the pillow guy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard

Explanation please.

Jews have run the show in the US for over a century, dummy.

Have you not been paying attention?

Just check who prints your money to get a clue....

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Explanation please.

THEY hate the States. Its one of the reasons THEY are trying so hard to rid the nation of reminders of the time that the South fought for States rights.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Explanation please.

Ha the irony..... yet you're willing to let ethnic minorities slowly become the majority and displace the founders of the country.
Tell it to the Praetorian Guards fuckwit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard

Explanation please.

Can you at least try to tone down the flamboyant homosexuality?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Explanation please.

Now that^^^ is how one fucks up a dismount.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Explanation please.

When you think of elite military men, you have homosexual feeling, FairyAnn?

..Do tell.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Ok I'll bite, WTF do Roman guards have to do with you leftards willingly handing over the US to non-whites?
She looks kind-a-white to me

images

Spanish ancestry no doubt.

I have to ask, are you aware that Jews print your money and dominate your nation's economy?

Its just that neither the American left or right seem to talk about it.

Not on record anyhow....

Teh Covidz is moar important presumably?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

..Do tell.

Aidsman is the ex navy fag, not me.
You're never an ex-fag, FairyAnn.

Well I guess you should know.

Thankfully I have never been inflicted with those kind of unnatural urges.
You're always a fag, never ex, FairyAnn. And yes, it would be unnatural for you to deny your gayness.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard

..Do tell.

You're always a fag, never ex, FairyAnn. And yes, it would be unnatural for you to deny your gayness.

I've never been a fag, Holly. Stop sniffing around for down low action.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

..Do tell.

I think we should consider using the term "latent homosexual" instead of "fag". It's most accurate for those types here in any case. It's definitely "civil".