Just curious

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ah, the Basques.

Many a splendid moment spent on the way out of the Western Pyrénées. Bayonne, Biarritz, the sun-drenched playas at Erromardie and Saint-Jean-de-Luz and San Sebastian. Of course, the ETA attack in Markina on the day we were passing through, heading for Bilbao, sort of soured the string of moments.

Can't seem to catch a break with this shit. I was in Mumbai, India, on the day Pakistani terrorists sacked the Taj hotel.

A lot of malcontents in this world (sez he who hails from Quebec, where the Quebec Liberation Front once dropped IED's in English-speaking neighbourhood mailboxes).

Meh.

I was in London on 7/7. Not only that, but I was on the way to one of the stations that were attacked (I forget which one) at the very time the first bombing went down. It was a surreal day. I spent the day walking around London. It was a very weird day with all the public transport shut down and millions of people out walking. When I went back to my room, Rudy Fucking Giuliani was a talking head on every TV channel I looked at.
Have you followed the looting riots in South Africa?

I have, fucking crazy shit, man. I think it's calmed down now though, not sure if there's still a threat of food shortages due to the harbours getting trashed and looted.

What is it with nggers and looting??? They were breaking into fucking shipping containers when there were no more shops to steal from!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I miss Spoon....even though Levon wasn't Spoon - Just reminds me of.

I loved Spoon in a best buddy kinda way. So much of who I became post divorce was because of his stellar life advice.

As Trollvalla was winding down for extinction, it was Peaches who pointed out that I would enjoy posting with @LotusBud and @Lily. He is also the member who got me to post on the original CBT before Bildo took ownership (I think).

I feel like Levon is a profile/poster who can be linked to CO days and the Lemon troll of Farmer. It could have very well been Peaches trying to escape the stalker behavior and vile attacks from a psychotic madman about his nose.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
He is also the member who got me to post on the original CBT before Bildo took ownership (I think).
Bildo, as Spoon would have reminded, started CBT after falling out with Farmer on the Outhouse - at that time CBB (CindysBeenBongin), before that burned down (technically), and reiterated as CBT. It all seems a very long time ago.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Bildo, as Spoon would have reminded, started CBT after falling out with Farmer on the Outhouse - at that time CBB (CindysBeenBongin), before that burned down (technically), and reiterated as CBT. It all seems a very long time ago.

You remind me of Spoon’s philosophizing side… and it’s good to see you back xoxo

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It could have very well been Peaches trying to escape the stalker behavior and vile attacks from a psychotic madman about his nose.

Remember how you used to speak out against those "vile attacks"?

No, nobody else does either.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You remind me of Spoon’s philosophizing side… and it’s good to see you back xoxo
Though there is nothing back about me. I only felt saddened and some responsible (having left) for the disreputable condition of the board these days. Just providing a small shock to set the course straight.

PS: Things in fact are so bad that though I was never a great fan, I would suggest luring Blurt back for the odd worthy post he provided when he wasn't a-girl-talkin. Even then that one in-a-hundred was worth most of what one now sees all day.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There was a customer at a store I worked at. He didn't have a nose. He was a distinguished fellow, though. Always dressed in a suit. That guy doesn't have a nose but he knows that and accepts the fact and he doesn't really care what people think. I remember that he eventually got a nose and it looked real nice. I didn't have a lot of customer service interaction with him but I saw him around. He was a cool dude.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
On my original troll board many moons ago there was an admin named Peaches and he claimed to be a bartender. He is probably the greatest philosopher I’ve encountered on an obscure message forum.

He lost his nose to cancer as a result of agent orange in nam.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
GFY, Some of us knew him away from Forums.

Apparently not as well as you thought you did.

It turns out that one of the most ridiculous trolls in Flametown has become one of the longest living....

He lost his nose to cancer as a result of agent orange in nam.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Somehow it is even funnier when braindead @Murdy says it in her "Trying to be cool." voice.

"nam"

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently not as well as you thought you did.

It turns out that one of the most ridiculous trolls in Flametown has become one of the longest living....

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Somehow it is even funnier when braindead @Murdy says it in her "Trying to be cool." voice.

"nam"

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
I have read the Eulogy his Son gave at his Funeral, I know his Widow we are friends on FB, I have seen the remembrances of his friends and family over the years posted to her.