Site Supporter
pbNUuYH.gif

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Proud former slave owners, getting together to reminisce about just how great it was when slavery was legal.

Horse shit!!!!!

Do you even know the percentage of Southerners who even owned slaves!?

Do you even know what they were REALLY fighting for!?

And if that were the case as you say, how come there isnt a black man in the Jeep too, since they owned slaves too!?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Proud former slave owners, getting together to reminisce about just how great it was when slavery was legal.

Horse shit!!!!!

And if that were the case as you say, how come there isnt a black man in the Jeep too, since they owned slaves too!?

Um, because that Jeep doesn't contain ALL the people who owned slaves, does it?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Horse shit!!!!!

I see you can answer only the last question, and only assume on the rest. Typical Hypocrite Liberal. And here I had high hopes for you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Horse shit!!!!!

I see you can answer only the last question, and only assume on the rest. Typical Hypocrite Liberal. And here I had high hopes for you.

You can't take a damn joke. Snow fucking flake.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Horse shit!!!!!

Neither can you lol. Pot meet kettle!

Seriously though. If you ever wanna get real on the War of Northern Aggression, Im your guy. I will teach you young padowan.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Horse shit!!!!!

Seriously though. If you ever wanna get real on the War of Northern Aggression, Im your guy. I will teach you young padowan.

The only thing I am honsetly interested is non-partisan factual accounts.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Horse shit!!!!!

Then you would love the Confederacy! Its all about statehood and Liberty.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Horse shit!!!!!

It's all about propaganda, just like everything else in the USA. Unlike you, I have a good nose for bullshit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Horse shit!!!!!

It's all about propaganda, just like everything else in the USA. Unlike you, I have a good nose for bullshit.

Um no, it was about statehood and Liberty. The war was not over slavery. Freedom died when the South lost. FACT!

Slavery WAS the propaganda! It was Lincoln's tool in the middle of the war. He had a different opinion before the war. He tried to get the slaves to revolt, since he was losing. Why else would he try to free the slaves in the South only and not the North? Also, it was because he was trying to keep other countries from helping the South, fact!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Horse shit!!!!!

And if that were the case as you say, how come there isn't a black man in the Jeep too, since they owned slaves too!?
My ancestors owned Irish, why aren't they in there?

Regardless; despite the fun of reminding people in southern states of their slave holding past the fact is only wealthy land owners had the cash for slaves. Slaves are expensive.

The more you shit on people the more they fling back.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Um no, it was about statehood and Liberty. The war was not over slavery. Freedom died when the South lost. FACT!

Slavery WAS the propaganda! It was Lincoln's tool in the middle of the war. He had a different opinion before the war. He tried to get the slaves to revolt, since he was losing. Why else would he try to free the slaves in the South only and not the North? Also, it was because he was trying to keep other countries from helping the South, fact!

You, Sir, and I, should have a private discussion sometime about what your history books published and what mine did and we shall compare notes.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Horse shit!!!!!

And if that were the case as you say, how come there isn't a black man in the Jeep too, since they owned slaves too!?
My ancestors owned Irish, why aren't they in there?

Regardless; despite the fun of reminding people in southern states of their slave holding past the fact is only wealthy land owners had the cash for slaves. Slaves are expensive.

The more you shit on people the more they fling back.

You fucker, Im Scots Irish!

Lol, tis true was more white slaves than black slaves.

Bingo on the slaves! Only the rich owned the slaves. It was the poor folk that wound up fighting for their lives down South here though. Except, you do know the North owned slaves too right? And Blacks owned slaves?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You, Sir, and I, should have a private discussion sometime about what your history books published and what mine did and we shall compare notes.

I would honestly LOVE that!!!! My school history books turned out to be a bunch of horse shit! I learned the truth later in life.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's sounds like a you problem. Have you tried -NoT- being scots/irish?

The fact remains; I challenge anyone on here to point to a successful society that at sometime in it's history did NOT have slavery.
You are required to cite sources.

Yes, it's a reprehensible practice, in this day and age. But it was how things were done back then.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The fact remains; I challenge anyone on here to point to a successful society that at sometime in it's history did NOT have slavery.

Yes, it's a reprehensible practice, in this day and age. But it was how things were done back then.

And yet, back then, plenty of people knew it was wrong. Hence the Underground Railroad. Therefore, no excuses.

Eat the fucking rich.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And yet, back then, plenty of people knew it was wrong. Hence the Underground Railroad. Therefore, no excuses.

Eat the fucking rich.
“Eat the fucking rich”? Lol That’s like burn the bra lefty speak eh Lo!? :ThumbsUp3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No, it is against my sense of being. Scots are stubborn lol.

d74b54c0bc0420f74ca748f09b8a88cc.jpg

Even Lee said slavery was an abhorrent evil. But indeed it was a way things were done back then. There was a lack of manpower. As well as not all slaves were treated badly, and did not want to leave their masters. Even fought with them and never betrayed them during the war of Northern Aggression.