Just one post!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You fucker, Im Scots Irish!

That's sounds like a you problem. Have you tried -NoT- being scots/irish?

The fact remains; I challenge anyone on here to point to a successful society that at sometime in it's history did NOT have slavery.
You are required to cite sources.

Yes, it's a reprehensible practice, in this day and age. But it was how things were done back then.

And yet, back then, plenty of people knew it was wrong. Hence the Underground Railroad. Therefore, no excuses.

Eat the fucking rich.

Hahahaha, Underground Railroad. You do know, the girl who did it, was never a slave! She left her husband!

Virginia tried to abolish slavery as early as the early 1800's, but the Northern states wouldnt allow it, and vetoed it, because it was more profitable to the North.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The fact remains; I challenge anyone on here to point to a successful society that at sometime in it's history did NOT have slavery.

Yes, it's a reprehensible practice, in this day and age. But it was how things were done back then.

And yet, back then, plenty of people knew it was wrong. Hence the Underground Railroad. Therefore, no excuses.

Eat the fucking rich.
Yes okay, back then. Back then poor white folk were employed to retrieve lost property( slaves) , as the mind frame back then was if it isn't white and christian it's not right, and of course people of colour were property. Also the mind frame back then is if you were female you had almost no rights whatsoever.

Back then.

I'm curious as to what do you actually -do- to fight the wrongs of modern society, or do you join the ranks of those pagans who speak often but -Do- little.

I am hoping if you are talking the pagan talk, you are also doing the walk. Evidence here suggests otherwise, but I could be wrong.

I'm getting a sense you get a perverse thrill from poking the "right".. I just saw three old guys who fought a war toodling around in a jeep.

You apparently saw three plantation owners driving around looking for lost slaves.

Much negativity in you Lotusbud.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat the fucking rich.
Yes okay, back then. Back then poor white folk were employed to retrieve lost property( slaves) , as the mind frame back then was if it isn't white and christian it's not right, and of course people of colour were property. Also the mind frame back then is if you were female you had almost no rights whatsoever.

Back then.

I'm curious as to what do you actually -do- to fight the wrongs of modern society, or do you join the ranks of those pagans who speak often but -Do- little.

I am hoping if you are talking the pagan talk, you are also doing the walk. Evidence here suggests otherwise, but I could be wrong.

I'm getting a sense you get a perverse thrill from poking the "right".. I just saw three old guys who fought a war toodling around in a jeep.

You apparently saw three plantation owners driving around looking for lost slaves.

Um, there is no evidence whatsoever of my rl here.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

Your behaviour online, to what and how you respond speak volumes.

Unless you are implying your posts and personae here are all an act. In which case there is no point of serious dialogue with you as it is all an act.

In which case we can discuss Sodomy Geese and Randy Baboons.

I try to keep an open mind and adapt.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

Unless you are implying your posts and personae here are all an act. In which case there is no point of serious dialogue with you as it is all an act.

WTF are you even talking about? I express my opinions here; I do not report on my daily life except in matters that are pretty trivial. None of you really know anything about my life. It doesn't make my opinions an act. Sheeeeeeesh. You are definitely not as smart as you think you are.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat the fucking rich.

Hahahaha, Underground Railroad. You do know, the girl who did it, was never a slave! She left her husband!

Virginia tried to abolish slavery as early as the early 1800's, but the Northern states wouldnt allow it, and vetoed it, because it was more profitable to the North.

The girl who did what?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

WTF are you even talking about? I express my opinions here; I do not report on my daily life except in matters that are pretty trivial. None of you really know anything about my life. It doesn't make my opinions an act. Sheeeeeeesh. You are definitely not as smart as you think you are.
Observation, Lotusbud. Observation of what you post, how you post, and to what you respond to. I have no need to know the details of your personal life.
Either you stand behind your opinions and behaviour, or it's all an act.

Provide a third alternative if you wish, I'm game.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

Observation, Lotusbud. Observation of what you post, how you post, and to what you respond to. I have no need to know the details of your personal life.

Yeah. Alright. So your observations of what I post give you some sort of insight into how I live my life. Gotcha.

Of course I stand behind my opinions. Still doesn't mean you have any clue what I do to make that real in my life. You don't, because I've never told anyone online.

I'm not as simplistic as some folks here.

Also, I think a lot of people here are genuinely nuts. It's probably not a wise use of time to be here at all.

You claimed I probably talk the talk but don't walk the walk. How would you have any fucking clue?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

Yeah. Alright. So your observations of what I post give you some sort of insight into how I live my life. Gotcha.

Of course I stand behind my opinions. Still doesn't mean you have any clue what I do to make that real in my life. You don't, because I've never told anyone online.

Also, I think a lot of people here are genuinely nuts. It's probably not a wise use of time to be here at all.
That is why I said I hope you walk the walk.

I have no clue to what you are in rl except how you present yourself here. You could be male/female green purple.. whatever.

The pagans I know do not spend their time hurling insults at strangers. Unless this some new agey post-Gardner(sp?) "woke and active" form of being proactive and bringing change.

You made the claim you're pagan and I am politely calling "Bullshit" on that claim. You give a far too negative vibe to be pagan.

I am more than willing to be proven wrong.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

I have no clue to what you are in rl except how you present yourself here. You could be male/female green purple.. whatever.

The pagans I know do not spend their time hurling insults at strangers. Unless this some new agey post-Gardner(sp?) "woke and active" form of being proactive and bringing change.

You made the claim you're pagan and I am politely calling "Bullshit" on that claim. You give a far too negative vibe to be pagan.

Yeah. That's why I said you know nothing about me. Asshole. I'm not going to prove anything to you. I find your posts towards me to be extremely negative, Mr Positive Pagan. Bullshit artist. Fuck yourself.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

Yeah. That's why I said you know nothing about me. Asshole. I'm not going to prove anything to you. I find your posts towards me to be extremely negative, Mr Positive Pagan. Bullshit artist. Fuck yourself.

Mr Positive Pagan :ROFL3:

You just mad cause he called you out hahahahha.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

How'd he call me out? He's a mansplaining bullshit artist, calling me out for being negative by being a completely negative, insulting asshole. He can go fuck himself. I should not have identified myself as Pagan because it REALLY pisses me off when people challenge my personal spiritual beliefs, especially when they don't even know me. He has no fucking business doing so, the little arrogant twat.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

How'd he call me out? He's a mansplaining bullshit artist, calling me out for being negative by being a completely negative, insulting asshole. He can go fuck himself. I should not have identified myself as Pagan because it REALLY pisses me off when people challenge my personal spiritual beliefs, especially when they don't even know me. He has no fucking business doing so, the little arrogant twat.

But, you do sound pretty negative though. Just sayin'.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

Fuck off.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

Fuck off.

Point proven!

What is the matter this evening Lotus, hubby not giving you the ding a ling?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Eat the fucking rich.

Back then.

Fuck off.

Point proven!

What is the matter this evening Lotus, hubby not giving you the ding a ling?

Fuck off.

I totally explained it up there. Can you read?

Krieg can go fuck himself.

Don't challenge my spiritual beliefs.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually they call me and mine "filthy Heathens" but again ..labels.
And btw, you put it out on a public forum, it is everyone's business.
Now, the only reason I make this my issue is you claiming to be pagan and then running about being antagonistic paints the rest of us as incapable of civilized conversation and do you not think we, as pagans, get enough bad press from the Monotheists, or is "fighting the good fight" online that important to you?
You may do well to consider that.
And please, do point out where I called you anything but a Buzzkill. Perhaps I can make amends.
I do fuck myself, daily. I am very good. It's relaxing. You should give it a try.

Regardless, do as you will. What you put out will come back to you eventually.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually they call me and mine "filthy Heathens" but again ..labels.
And btw, you put it out on a public forum, it is everyone's business.
Now, the only reason I make this my issue is you claiming to be pagan and then running about being antagonistic paints the rest of us as incapable of civilized conversation and do you not think we, as pagans, get enough bad press from the Monotheists, or is "fighting the good fight" online that important to you?
You may do well to consider that.
And please, do point out where I called you anything but a Buzzkill. Perhaps I can make amends.
I do fuck myself, daily. I am very good. It's relaxing. You should give it a try.

Regardless, do as you will. What you put out will come back to you eventually.

As will what you put out come back to you. Mansplainer. Please stop telling me what I should and should not do. I got enough of that from Brainfail. I don't need your patronizing advice.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There should be a button for fucking "mansplaining." It is the lowest form of posting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
0266e801f2e95952.jpeg

Proud former slave owners, getting together to reminisce about just how great it was when slavery was legal.

Horse shit!!!!!

Do you even know the percentage of Southerners who even owned slaves!?

Do you even know what they were REALLY fighting for!?

And if that were the case as you say, how come there isn't a black man in the Jeep too, since they owned slaves too!?
My ancestors owned Irish, why aren't they in there?

Regardless; despite the fun of reminding people in southern states of their slave holding past the fact is only wealthy land owners had the cash for slaves. Slaves are expensive.

The more you shit on people the more they fling back.

People in the north also owned slaves.

This topic is much deeper than just north/south and slavery.

And I'm Irish. :O

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Back then ? There are more African slaves today than there was in the 400 years of slavery, it’s still going on today especially in the Arab world, I saw a documentary it’s mostly rich Arabs, and you can buy an African slave at a top hotel in London from ten thousand upwards, I don’t get why people use their energy bleeding about the past, don’t like the thought of slavery well you can do something about it right now, buy fair trade, most coco farmers are young boys stolen off the street, slaves, think about that next time your stuffing a chocolate bar...