Just one post!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You fucker, Im Scots Irish!

That's sounds like a you problem. Have you tried -NoT- being scots/irish?

The fact remains; I challenge anyone on here to point to a successful society that at sometime in it's history did NOT have slavery.
You are required to cite sources.

Yes, it's a reprehensible practice, in this day and age. But it was how things were done back then.

And yet, back then, plenty of people knew it was wrong. Hence the Underground Railroad. Therefore, no excuses.

Eat the fucking rich.

Hahahaha, Underground Railroad. You do know, the girl who did it, was never a slave! She left her husband!

Virginia tried to abolish slavery as early as the early 1800's, but the Northern states wouldnt allow it, and vetoed it, because it was more profitable to the North.

That seems an outright fabrication when compared to the historical record.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The fact remains; I challenge anyone on here to point to a successful society that at sometime in it's history did NOT have slavery.

Yes, it's a reprehensible practice, in this day and age. But it was how things were done back then.

And yet, back then, plenty of people knew it was wrong. Hence the Underground Railroad. Therefore, no excuses.

Eat the fucking rich.

Hahahaha, Underground Railroad. You do know, the girl who did it, was never a slave! She left her husband!

Virginia tried to abolish slavery as early as the early 1800's, but the Northern states wouldnt allow it, and vetoed it, because it was more profitable to the North.

Nah, I dont think so, I read the majority of your article, and it says pretty much the same thing. I believe the part Im talking about where the North wouldnt allow it, mostly New Hampshire, happened in the 1820s I think. I would have to look it up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Eat the fucking rich.

Nah, I dont think so, I read the majority of your article, and it says pretty much the same thing. I believe the part Im talking about where the North wouldnt allow it, mostly New Hampshire, happened in the 1820s I think. I would have to look it up.

It said absolutely nothing remotely similar to your conspiracy theory. For instance you claimed the north conspired to stop them when nothing of the sort occurred. At all.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Eat the fucking rich.

It said absolutely nothing remotely similar to your conspiracy theory. For instance you claimed the north conspired to stop them when nothing of the sort occurred. At all.

Its in there lol. The Northern states that sold slaves, made money from slavery by selling them. Of course they didnt want it to end. New Hampshire even still sold slaves from ships even after the Slave Trade was abolished.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Eat the fucking rich.

Its in there lol. The Northern states that sold slaves, made money from slavery by selling them. Of course they didnt want it to end. New Hampshire even still sold slaves from ships even after the Slave Trade was abolished.
Who’s stupid idea was it to abolish that in the first place, at least the was behaving then...

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Confederados marching in the Sao Paulo Carnival yesterday in Brazil. Man look at that crowd.

53147950_1495033167298022_809355753360982016_n.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That half look of agony on his face tells me his toes prolly snagged her teeth pretty good lol. Then the next look of agony was "oh my god, Im so sorry". Either way, he aint getting any pussy that night.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yes! This girl will never stop saying "y'all".

There was some southern gal with a huge accent in my village post office this morning. Huge accent and decibels...like to say "look at me! Look at me!" Lol

So I put on a Texas draw, introduced myself, said I fled Waco in the nineties....and she was none the wiser...