realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@rigor79 came across this

hTWuvqy.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
here it is verichip mate .. :) drives me mad, all day holland trying to force me into terrorism ranging from museums to libraries in the uk now even with million dollar stuff in it, holland said it will pay for all the damage but i wont hand over ayman al zawahiri.. don't understand that some know and wont help me or protect the world ...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Laser-based-satellite-communications-1.jpg

12 years of my life gone and forced by holland to commit to terrorism for info but the info part i budge away .. holland said it pays,
/Me needs cia and kgb bound up against holland all over ... rip the whole country and people apart untill they pay me.. remove my biochip .. and a dame snegorushka back.
and leaks where even muslims are going to grow around me where they will wat to kill me more and more since i gotten already abt 5 qisas treaths but okay .. do not care ..
it is what it is i guess .. it's going to be horrible .. what may come.. means i do get to buy my fave pietro beretta fs 92 in pitch black with white grips.

500_F_198776395_j4iBpbYF3cNgwdOW3tUWqZzz0ZIk3Y6d.jpg

99936883-close-up-of-a-snake-eye-hidden-in-the-desert-sand.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
IT IS REAL GRIMM :( i don't know what to do i feel desperate and all day and night on pc pfffff i hate my life and myself .. i have explained islamic caliphate that abt 800 muslims in syria died over my biochip lol they are not going to be content since they will find me out and where i live lol .. hard against hard and soon my photo and address .. and few other revelations to force back and cunt the dutch off with their demands and milgram experiment .. untill i get what i want ..

as long as i wont get a "cuban necktie" cos that hurts .. ;)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
IT IS REAL GRIMM :( i don't know what to do i feel desperate and all day and night on pc pfffff i hate my life and myself .. i have explained islamic caliphate that abt 800 muslims in syria died over my biochip lol they are not going to be content since they will find me out and where i live lol .. hard against hard and soon my photo and address .. and few other revelations to force back and cunt the dutch off with their demands and milgram experiment .. untill i get what i want ..

cut the chip out with a razor and scan it at a grocery store

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

it is v2k (verichip model) up my sinusses, plugged into my frontal lobes where it all happens.. but cia knows tho... :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

it is v2k (verichip model) up my sinusses, plugged into my frontal lobes where it all happens.. but cia knows tho... :)
super size it
6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

super size it
6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg

I actually photochopped Scooter onto this one at one point lololol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Rice and beans there are good for the heart - - -- - - -