Just one post!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

No more lurking! Hell Im guilty of it to a degree. So in an effort to curb the lurking, if you hop on here, make just one post! Even if its shit, pop in this thread, and make just one post! Before you log out, do it! Dont be a lil bitch :Grin3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I couldnt find a dead thread, but found out Sid Haig (most known as Captain Spaulding), died September 21st, 80 years old.

giphy.gif

17672.gif

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dunno why people dont like spiders, they really are fascinating and important
They've been culturally villianized like sharks, snakes, wolves, bats and black cats on Halloween.

Sharks being culled cos dumbasses choose to swim in their turf also pisses me off. Without them the ocean would be overrun with jellyfish.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More box jellies, just what you Aussies need lol.
I recently saw a vid of the Chinese hacking off shark fins and then tossing them overboard.. really pissed me off.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They've been culturally villianized like sharks, snakes, wolves, bats and black cats on Halloween.

Well I have 2 black cats, Shampain has several spiders, dont tell me you have a shark swimming in your pool :Grin3:

Us Bastards tend to embrace things that are considered outcast.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well I have 2 black cats, Shampain has several spiders, dont tell me you have a shark swimming in your pool :Grin3:

Does having had pet rats count?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Does having had pet rats count?

Yup, you're like family! Had you not been a Bastard, you would have hamsters lol. Then again, there are some Bastards who might be sticking hamsters up their ass, or fucking them while they are wrapped in duct tape lol.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A post here adds to my post count. I shall, for your benefit, add another post to my post count, sacrificing my aspirations of having a low post count in small increments, one post at a time.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
More box jellies, just what you Aussies need lol.
I recently saw a vid of the Chinese hacking off shark fins and then tossing them overboard.. really pissed me off.
Tossing the fins or the carcasses? Shark fins are big money in Asia.