Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You mean, "...to me and the Republican senators," don't you?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
"If some low level flunky environmental Lawyer Cosplaying as AG Says it was Corrupt at Trumps orders, then it was illegal!" Richard Nixon

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and Congressional reps yep. Funny how they asked for preemptive pardons though, hmm? Usually people asking for pardons know they've broken laws.

Not really. It is also done by people who want to avoid spending millions on political witch hunts from known partisan liars. Lots of people will want to save a few million plus avoid that clown circus.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If some low level flunky environmental Lawyer Cosplaying as AG Says it was Corrupt at Trumps orders, then it was illegal! Richard Nixon

I like how Richard Donoghue told the President that Clark was incompetent to run the DOJ in front of Clark. Clark had never investigated a crime, never appeared in front of a jury.

What Clark was willing to do was advance the Big Lie.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and Congressional reps yep. Funny how they asked for preemptive pardons though, hmm? Usually people asking for pardons know they've broken laws.

Not really. It is also done by people who want to avoid spending millions on political witch hunts from known partisan liars. Lots of people will want to save a few million plus avoid that clown circus.

*cough* *cough* bullshit *cough* *cough*

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If some low level flunky environmental Lawyer Cosplaying as AG Says it was Corrupt at Trumps orders, then it was illegal! Richard Nixon

I like how Richard Donoghue told the President that Clark was incompetent to run the DOJ in front of Clark. Clark had never investigated a crime, never appeared in front of a jury.

That's all Trump wanted some guy with JD after his name, willing to say "Yes Bwana!"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's all Trump wanted some guy with JD after his name, willing to say "Yes Bwana!"

He was shopping for a yes man. I like that on January 3rd they told him, you put Clark in and we're all resigning and the story won't be that the election was stolen, it will be that you wanted to install a sycophant to subvert democracy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He was shopping for a yes man. I like that on January 3rd they told him, you put Clark in and we're all resigning and the story won't be that the election was stolen, it will be that you wanted to install a sycophant to subvert democracy.
I was thinking as I watched all 3 of these bright learned, and well versed in the law academic types could have fallen for the Trump Train, but they did, until they didn't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All three of these guys that spoke today, were Trump supporters and Trump Appointees, but they Chose Constitution and Country, over the guy they voted for.

Did it help climate change or inflation?

Isnt that how you criticized people who dont want leftwing ideologies and sexual identity topics in school and womens rights and protections being removed?

You really think serving the people is a waste of time and silly and climate change should be discussed while you sit and watch a basic ass authoritarian partisan shit show on tax payer money desperately trying to smear their opposition, make sure a certain person cannot run again, and influence people to further hate other parties.

BLM has a leader who bombed the Capitol building, was pardoned by Clinton and now is part of an actual terrorist organization that is responsible for deaths of innocent people and billions worth of damage. But you arent offended by that. You are offended that another politcal party and people you have all these shitty opinions about had the nerve to protest.

Why do you guys screech about democracy when you clearly hate it? You want a country where only the party you like gets to make all the decisions and only your comrades can protest. And they destroy entire communities and bomb gov buildings.....but other Americans? They cant even protest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All three of these guys that spoke today, were Trump supporters and Trump Appointees, but they Chose Constitution and Country, over the guy they voted for.

:LOL3:

It's really infuriating lol.

Womens sports protected....meh stupid silly thing Admin doesnt give a fuck about.

Jan 6th motivated partisan attacks on peoples right to protest and their nonstop and expensive...on our dime....endeavor to stop Trump from getting into office again? Oh THAT is a worthy cause.

Babies can starve and the working class can die for now and children can be groomed until Democrats are satisfied that they will be the only party behind the wheel. That's the important thing!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Womens sports protected....meh stupid silly thing Admin doesnt give a fuck about.

Jan 6th motivated partisan attacks on peoples right to protest and their nonstop and expensive...on our dime....endeavor to stop Trump from getting into office again? Oh THAT is a worthy cause.

Babies can starve and the working class can die for now and children can be groomed until Democrats are satisfied that they will be the only party behind the wheel. That's the important thing!
It takes a real idiot to sit there watching several days worth of silly and pointless hearings on trespassing

so when you see one, don't try to reason with it. Just point and laugh at it like the rest of us do

And last I checked making AOC's tummy hurt doesn't constitute a crime. Not yet anyway

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It takes a real idiot to sit there watching several days worth of silly and pointless hearings on trespassing

so when you see one, don't try to reason with it. Just point and laugh at it like the rest of us do

And last I checked making AOC's tummy hurt doesn't constitute a crime. Not yet anyway

It's amazing they dont even realize this whole shit show is being snubbed by everyone because it's an idiotic waste of time and resources.

All this is for is show and driving more division. It's disgusting actual politcal prisoners were taken and held like that for up to a year with NO CHARGES brought.

How the fuck do they still think they are the good guys? This is most anti American demonstration in history.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly if you avert your gaze, it will be as if this minute by minute account of Trumps criminal meltdown by Trump's most loyal advisors never happened!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pretty incredibly that anytime people who are NOT left go and protest the left has a hysterical meltdown and immediately starts smearing it. Theyve smeared the Lansing protest. The truckers. Jan 6th.

They get fucking hysterical. What they want is people to just STFU and do what they want them to do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly if you avert your gaze, it will be as if this minute by minute account of Trumps criminal meltdown by Trump's most loyal advisors never happened!

There was never a single minute where we believed anyone besides you establishment shill useful idiots ever had any meltdown.

Trump in prison yet? Has he even been charged with anything yet?

Did it fix climate change?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

There was never a single minute where we believed anyone besides you establishment shill useful idiots ever had any meltdown.

Keep telling yourself that, but maybe just maybe you should watch some of the questioning of these guys, and not whatever 4th party idiot you're listening to.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did it result in the Earf having more than 12 years to live?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Keep telling yourself that, but maybe just maybe you should watch some of the questioning of these guys, and not whatever 4th party idiot you're listening to.

Literally no one cares. The only people who are watching this total crap and care about it are people obsessed with hyper partisan hate.

Why the fuck would I listen to people who accused Americans of "insurrection"? It was NOT an insurrection. And I'm not listening to hypocrites who supported riots that destroyed communities and bomb government buildings whine about how other Americans also have rights.

Trump is not going to be charged with anything or arrested. He didnt incite an insurrection. Maybe YOU should adventure outside of your bubble and find out why.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well all these random right wing extremists are also staging drag shows for kids and pretending to be woke teachers. They are also lying ans hacking into DOE websites and putting fake curriculums up there.

So there is also that.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::G'DamnShame:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::G'DamnShame:

I'm pretty dead ass right. Not only are you being lied to, manipulated and used.....but you are a complete fucking hypocrite.

You took an oath to protect the Constituion and you hate the constituion. It should only apply to people you agree with.

Just like how you think only your party should ever have a say in laws or be able to decide how tax money is spent.

You dont want "teh right" protesting. You want us all at work making the money you want your government to take and spend on whatever they want as long as it sounds good.

You regularly eat shit out of elitests assholes and you've insisted on believing lies you were shown to be lies because you are programmed to hate opposition.

IM not emotionally attached to politicains or a party. YOU are a total cuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If WE dont believe the same lies that Admin does? He will dismiss, shit on and mock us.

Even if we show whatever the lie is to be a LIE. He expects us to go along anyway and people who DONT are labeled "teh right" and he just spews all the typical lies he has been told about "teh right".

The truth doesnt even matter anymore to them. Just their hate for us. Like I said they see it as a war so it's all about narrative. Defeating the other side. Regardless of what policies are what and whether it will destroy the country or not.

His "party" openly bashes the constitution and calls it outdated and he agrees with that. Even though it's their socailist/communists ideology thate long outdated, doesnt work anywhere. He wants to go backwards and thinks its forwards.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If WE dont believe the same lies that Admin does? He will dismiss, shit on and mock us.

Even if we show whatever the lie is to be a LIE. He expects us to go along anyway and people who DONT are labeled "teh right" and he just spews all the typical lies he has been told about "teh right".

The truth doesnt even matter anymore to them. Just their hate for us. Like I said they see it as a war so it's all about narrative. Defeating the other side. Regardless of what policies are what and whether it will destroy the country or not.

His "party" openly bashes the constitution and calls it outdated and he agrees with that. Even though it's their socailist/communists ideology thate long outdated, doesnt work anywhere. He wants to go backwards and thinks its forwards.
I think he may think that his self immolating gibberish is thought of as trolling?

But that's just a thought that I'm thinking out loud

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They'll distract with any other topic. They can't admit they lean authoritarian and do not believe in a democratic republic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They'll distract with any other topic. They can't admit they lean authoritarian and do not believe in a democratic republic.

We arent the ones on the side that wants to criminalize protests. That's your Jan 6th bullshit.

You guys are perfectly fine with leftwing terrorists bombing buildings, burning communities and beating and killing innocent people.

But the second another party protests you all scream insurrection (when it clearly was not) and want people in prison. Because YOU are authoritarians.

Do you even know that overblowing protests as sedition and insurrection is a TACTIC used by authoritarians? So they can label anyone who opposes the government as an extremist terrorists?

Democrats kept people in jail for over a year with no fucking charges. The worst they did was tresspass.

This whole shit show with Jan 6th is text book totalitarian tactics to make people afraid to push back.

Wake up ffs. Your party doesnt give a fuck about you. They stole your rights and protections. Your daughters rights and protections. They dont care if you starve or keep your freedom or dignity. They want to remove ALL our rights and make us all poor and dependent. You are not going to do better than the rest of us.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We arent the ones on the side that wants to criminalize protests. That's your Jan 6th bullshit.

You guys are perfectly fine with leftwing terrorists bombing buildings, burning communities and beating and killing innocent people.

But the second another party protests you all scream insurrection (when it clearly was not) and want people in prison. Because YOU are authoritarians.

Do you even know that overblowing protests as sedition and insurrection is a TACTIC used by authoritarians? So they can label anyone who opposes the government as an extremist terrorists?

Democrats kept people in jail for over a year with no fucking charges. The worst they did was tresspass.

This whole shit show with Jan 6th is text book totalitarian tactics to make people afraid to push back.

Wake up ffs. Your party doesnt give a fuck about you. They stole your rights and protections. Your daughters rights and protections. They dont care if you starve or keep your freedom or dignity. They want to remove ALL our rights and make us all poor and dependent. You are not going to do better than the rest of us.
Did I tell you that my dark skin son who hates me and still lives in NY works with one of the guys that's facing charges? Zach I think his name is. They work on job sites together down in Clearwater

you know, cause he's still up in NY and hates me