Of Course the 2020 Election was Stolen!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I, for one had no doubts. And I've not been disappointed, not by the clown show and not by Trump's sucking its dick.

But Lokmar, isn't it the case that Trump could have the AZ electors and still lose the election? That's the way I recall it. What was the electoral college vote, do you recall?
Wait, are you actually saying "So what if they found proof that Az was cheated?" "Doesnt affect the race!"

Lokmeer, countin' the same votes over and over and over again aint gonna change the rreult, Buddy.

Cuz then you'll get the same result each time.

The only way you could detect or find voter fraud is if you took each ballot, contacted each person who cast it in order to validate them.

And of course, some people who voted in that election may have passed away already or moved ut of state or even out of the country.

So a vote recount, no matter how stringent would always be imperfect.

I'd say your best bet is to advocate electoral reform - to get serious about a National Election system in the United States like most democracies have already.

Same law in every state, Bud. not this 50 laws for 50 states in a National Election, eh.
Sorry josephine but they've proved that the votes are fake. PWN3D!

...seems like Trump & his supporters are mining for votes like a ship rawler scouring the ocean floor for their next catch, Lokmeer.
Of course you have it backwards josephine. Are you capable of being right, ever?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lololol I find it hilarious, how the fucks wailing and trying to mock about voter fraud not being real, are the same ones who dont even live in the United States.

Lotus: Portugal
Joe: Canada
Seamajor: Pineappleville
Admin: "former" faggit capitol of the US

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anyone with an actual working brain knows there was voter fraud on a massive scale.

Hey TDS sufferers, I hear there is a wizard over the rainbow that can give you one.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lololol I find it hilarious, how the fucks wailing and trying to mock about voter fraud not being real, are the same ones who dont even live in the United States.

Lotus: Portugal
Joe: Canada
Seamajor: Pineappleville
Admin: "former" faggit capitol of the US

I never excluded the possibility of Fraud, Blazor.

But what I've said repeatedly is the US election system for conducting US presidential elections needs massive reform and a complete overhaul.

The Trump supporters can't just complain & then also say, "Oh the system is just fine, let's leave it s is."

Of course the US election system and the way it counts the vote stinks.

But unless there's major reforms, your gonna have the same complaints and problems over and over again.

I predict already that the 2024 election will be fraught with accusations of voter fraud just like it was in 2000 and 2020

Why?

Because you guys have been too busy bitching and complaining about the result while doing nothing to fix the problem/system that needs reform.

Get it?

Last edited: