Kamala Harris swornin as Vice President of the United States

Smoo

Factory Bastard
Ok Joe. Are you gonna start a thread when she wipes her ass too?
You do not see the different between someone becoming officially the new vice president, which will do a lot of good to the country YOU live in and wiping an ass? :SadFace:

What good will she do...give head to China? Stfu

Youre definitely not the coldest beer in the reefer. Give head to China?

Kamalatoe never met a prick she didn't entertain if it meant she could give a head.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You do not see the different between someone becoming officially the new vice president, which will do a lot of good to the country YOU live in and wiping an ass? :SadFace:

Hey, cockroach, she aint official yet hahahahahaha. She fucked up her oath, and has to redo it. Obama did the same thing, had to redo his oath the next day. So right now, she is NOT the VP :Grin3:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kamala has already cried "racism". What a joke.

While Harris may be appropriate for a figurehead postion, I don't hink she'd be a very good president nor be able to hold the US country together.

Hopefully B iden makes it thourgh his term, he steps down and the Democrats have a convention and somebody else other than Harris succeeds him.

Reality is People who voted Democrat, voted for B iden, not Harris.

She is more like window dressing and was used to get the Black Vote.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

While Harris may be appropriate for a figurehead postion, I don't hink she'd be a very good president nor be able to hold the US country together.

Hopefully B iden makes it thourgh his term, he steps down and the Democrats have a convention and somebody else other than Harris succeeds him.

Reality is People who voted Democrat, voted for SlowJoe, not Harris.

“I would never say this,” Biden once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”

The aide explained that Biden had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He might be alive josephine but his fukin brain wont be!!!!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

“I would never say this,” SlowJoe once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”

The aide explained that SlowJoe had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He might be alive josephine but his fukin brain wont be!!!!

Agreed, B iden is only good for one term at most.

He should've made plans already to step down by 2024.

B iden is like all those Russian successors to Leonoid Brezhnev befor eGorbachev came to power.

He's a caretaker until a more suitable substitute is found.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ooops, josephjine, I think you just provided more evidence that sniffin joe didnt win the election.

I already stated, that the US should conduct an official recount with International Observers present.

Any event your election system is a mess, Lokmeer.

And until your country massively reforms it, there'll be more accusations of 'stolen elections' from Democrats and Repubicans alike in fture elections.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ooops, josephjine, I think you just provided more evidence that sniffin joe didnt win the election.

I already stated, that the US should conduct an official recount with International Observers present.

Any event your election system is a mess, Lokmeer.

And until your country massively reforms it, there'll be more accusations of 'stolen elections' from Democrats and Repubicans alike in fture elections.
josephine, they were already under a court order to comply with observers...which they ignored. There was already regulation and law in place that wasnt followed. Explain to me exactly how the fuck more procedures wont be ignored like the first ones?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let me also add that its a sad fukin day when America goes from setting the standard in election fidelity and calling out rigged elections in the rest of the world to a shitty and corrupt election process on the same level as terd wurld countries.
:Sad:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Let me also add that its a sad fukin day when America goes from setting the standard in election fidelity and calling out rigged elections in the rest of the world to a shitty and corrupt election process on the same level as terd wurld countries.
Worked for us!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Worked for us!
Ummm, NOT! Half the country openly acknowledges sniffin joe didnt win and about half of the remaining part think they're keeping a secret by not admitting it.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Worked for us!
Ummm, NOT! Half the country openly acknowledges sniffin joe didnt win and about half of the remaining part think they're keeping a secret by not admitting it.
Don't care. Debunked.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Worked for us!
Don't care. Debunked.
Oh, you care. And your puppet masters are flipping shit about it! Soon, you will be openly...cause you're gonna be told!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Worked for us!
Don't care. Debunked.
Oh, you care. And your puppet masters are flipping shit about it! Soon, you will be openly...cause you're gonna be told!
Told? lol
Ok, pal.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Worked for us!
Don't care. Debunked.
Told? lol
Ok, pal.
^^^ tard dont even realize he's programed! :LOL2:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Worked for us!
Don't care. Debunked.
Told? lol
Ok, pal.
Look who's talkin'.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Worked for us!
Don't care. Debunked.
Told? lol
Ok, pal.
Look who's talkin'.
Yea, YUO! PWN3D!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Worked for us!
Don't care. Debunked.
Told? lol
Ok, pal.
Look who's talkin'.
Yea, YUO! PWN3D!

Isn’t it great Lok

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

“I would never say this,” SlowJoe once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”

The aide explained that SlowJoe had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.

B iden is like all those Russian successors to Leonoid Brezhnev befor eGorbachev came to power.

He is just there to destroy our economy and stomp on our liberties.

A total waste of 4 years that is only going to hurt people. Globalism is a fucking nightmare... .literally it's what inspired WW1.

Shame history has to repeat just time for my kids to have to live through it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A total waste of 4 years that is only going to hurt people. Globalism is a fucking nightmare... .literally it's what inspired WW1.

And the same tards with TDS will wonder why THEY'RE paying higher taxes instead of the "greedy rich"! LOL!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Hey, cockroach, she aint official yet hahahahahaha. She fucked up her oath, and has to redo it. Obama did the same thing, had to redo his oath the next day. So right now, she is NOT the VP :Grin3:
And you think that will have ANY impact? WHO CARES?!

She will be your VP anyway. Just like Joe Biden is your president

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And you think that will have ANY impact? WHO CARES?!

She will be your VP anyway. Just like Joe SlowJoe is your president
I just love how the left cried SaintTrump not my president but now the shoe is on the other foot and sniffin joe and the gutter ho is the rights president. You people have the intellectual integrity of a soggy assed noodle.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And the same tards with TDS will wonder why THEY'RE paying higher taxes instead of the "greedy rich"! LOL!

You know Democrat economies take 8 years and a new administration before the good ideas "kick in" and we see results lol.