Kamala Harris swornin as Vice President of the United States

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kamala has already cried "racism". What a joke.

While Harris may be appropriate for a figurehead postion, I don't hink she'd be a very good president nor be able to hold the US country together.

Hopefully B iden makes it thourgh his term, he steps down and the Democrats have a convention and somebody else other than Harris succeeds him.

Reality is People who voted Democrat, voted for SlowJoe, not Harris.

She is more like window dressing and was used to get the Black Vote.
“I would never say this,” SlowJoe once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”

The aide explained that SlowJoe had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He might be alive josephine but his fukin brain wont be!!!!

Agreed, B iden is only good for one term at most.

He should've made plans already to step down by 2024.

B iden is like all those Russian successors to Leonoid Brezhnev befor eGorbachev came to power.

He's a caretaker until a more suitable substitute is found.

He is just there to destroy our economy and stomp on our liberties.

A total waste of 4 years that is only going to hurt people. Globalism is a fucking nightmare... .literally it's what inspired WW1.

Shame history has to repeat just time for my kids to have to live through it.

And the same tards with TDS will wonder why THEY'RE paying higher taxes instead of the "greedy rich"! LOL!

You know Democrat economies take 8 years and a new administration before the good ideas "kick in" and we see results lol.

I already got bozo on the whole biden economy being fucked because of CONservatives! I said it wouldnt be 6 months before they were screaming that and had him doing it in 6 minutes!!! :ROFL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They never are able to accept responsibility for their own failed policies..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

While Harris may be appropriate for a figurehead postion, I don't hink she'd be a very good president nor be able to hold the US country together.

Hopefully B iden makes it thourgh his term, he steps down and the Democrats have a convention and somebody else other than Harris succeeds him.

“I would never say this,” SlowJoe once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”

The aide explained that SlowJoe had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He might be alive josephine but his fukin brain wont be!!!!

B iden is like all those Russian successors to Leonoid Brezhnev befor eGorbachev came to power.

A total waste of 4 years that is only going to hurt people. Globalism is a fucking nightmare... .literally it's what inspired WW1.

And the same tards with TDS will wonder why THEY'RE paying higher taxes instead of the "greedy rich"! LOL!

You know Democrat economies take 8 years and a new administration before the good ideas "kick in" and we see results lol.

I already got bozo on the whole SlowJoe economy being fucked because of CONservatives! I said it wouldnt be 6 months before they were screaming that and had him doing it in 6 minutes!!! :ROFL3:

Democrat politicains always fuck shit up and screw over the people. And they always will, because they are never held accountable. They always just blame the other party and their voters just go with it.

I know people from cities that have been under democrat leadership for decades. DECADES. They still somehow find ways to support the very people fucking them over and blame the other party.

So nothing will change. They dont need to change, they can fuck over their voters and everyone will just blame "cons!". Anytime someone from another party comes along with some different ideas to help things out....they immediately demonize that person as trying to defund schools or take away benefits. So the cycle continues.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how all these recent cases of "police brutality" were blamed on white supremacists. This bullshit happened in democrat ran areas, with democrat police unions with democrat mayors and governors. Decades deep democrat policies.

But it was the other party and white supremacists.

I think it's kinda interesting that all this systemic racism and white supremacy is such a problem.....in democrat/progressive areas. Maybe democrats and progs should do something about their racist culture and leave other people out of it.

It's just them too that go off using racist slurs the minute they are presented with opposition from a black American. Look how they talk to Candice Owen's. Its beyond disgusting.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like how all these recent cases of "police brutality" were blamed on white supremacists. This bullshit happened in democrat ran areas, with democrat police unions with democrat mayors and governors. Decades deep democrat policies.

I think it's kinda interesting that all this systemic racism and white supremacy is such a problem.....in democrat/progressive areas.
On a somewhat related note, I was disappointed in SaintTrump for granting Kwame Killpatrick a pardon. The crook motherfucker should have been cooked for what he did. Same goes for Blago. He should still be rotting in prison!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think it's kinda interesting that all this systemic racism and white supremacy is such a problem.....in democrat/progressive areas.
On a somewhat related note, I was disappointed in SaintTrump for granting Kwame Killpatrick a pardon. The crook motherfucker should have been cooked for what he did. Same goes for Blago. He should still be rotting in prison!

Agreed. I'm disappointed by the pardons.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I already got bozo on the whole SlowJoe economy being fucked because of CONservatives! I said it wouldnt be 6 months before they were screaming that and had him doing it in 6 minutes!!! :ROFL3:

Shit, not even 6 months, they were already saying yesterday that it was gonna be a long hard road for Biden to recover it thanks to Trump.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Who you talkin' about?