Kanye got banned from twitter...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No big whoop, he can just flounce over to Tooth Social! It's bigly yuuge!

He has mental health issues and they are documented. Poor bastard is being used by right-wingers as a cudgel on their enemies.

He is an embarrassment. I feel sorry for his family.

OP
OP
No One

No One

Factory Bastard
images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dumb heiffer, so which of his statements do you believe to be false?

Do you even know exactly what he has said? Probably not.

His personal trainer is Jewish. Or rather, his personal trainer was Jewish. He quit Kanye. Personal trainers work with their clients on an intimate level and often establish close relationships.

How can Kanye say what he says about Jews and then hire Jews to work with him and establish friendships?

He got on the bus for Crazy Town and paid for an express trip...

Did you agree with Kanye when Kanye stormed up on stage 10 or so years ago to yank a microphone from Taylor Swift and declare that the Grammy belonged to Beyonce?

I thought he was an incredible jackass then and remains an incredible jackass now. He's also mental...

I've never wavered on my perspective on Kanye. Have you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I asked you to explain which remarks you take issue with, be specific.

His comment that most jews only care about money is spot on.

I don't care what you asked me. I'm asking you about your consistency when it comes to Kanye.

You avoided answering the question. I knew you would. You're too easy, silly little bitch.

Sorry, but Jews are far from the only people than only care about money.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Refuses to answer a question I've asked, yet demands that I answer one...

Unfuckingbelievable. This is one of the many, many reasons why nobody likes you.

The reality is that you don't even know exactly what he has said and are only faux-outraged because CNN is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Refuses to answer a question I've asked, yet demands that I answer one...

Unfuckingbelievable. This is one of the many, many reasons why nobody likes you.

I did answer it stupid. I said Jews are far from the only group that only cares about money, asshole.

Tell me, sphincter face, what beyond money and material wealth does Kanye care about? Point it out to me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you're seething because of that one remark? LOL

I hate "stupid" and you're about the stupidest motherfucker I've ever encountered on all the forums I've visited. You're unaware and oblivious to what you don't know, which is a lot. You insult others when your knowledge base is as deep as a puddle on the sidewalk. You are an insult to decency. That's what makes me despise you, you fucking moron.

Now, answer the question. How is Kanye less interested in money than your typical Jew?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What's that weird sizzling sound?

*SNIFF SNIFF" is someone cooking bacon?

Nice diversion attempt, but Kanye West isn't the one under scrutiny...

He made the point that if you speak out against rich jews in the US, you get cancelled. What happens a few hours later? He gets cancelled on social media. LOL

Why do you believe that jews are above criticism and should be allowed to censor anything they disagree with?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's that weird sizzling sound?

*SNIFF SNIFF" is someone cooking bacon?

Nice diversion attempt, but Kanye West isn't the one under scrutiny...

He made the point that if you speak out against rich jews in the US, you get cancelled and what happens a few hours later? He gets cancelled on social media. LOL

Why do you believe that jews are above criticism and should be allowed to censor anything they disagree with?

Of course Kanye West is the one under scrutiny. Look at the title of the thread, hijo de la gran puta.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What is he discussing? What is the outrage and hysteria about?

JEWISH CONTROL AND CENSORSHIP.

I ask again, why don't you have a problem with jews silencing views they don't agree with?

Why don't you care that they own 95% of the MSM and dominate academia, Hollywood, big tech and most other influential sectors of society?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is he discussing? What is the outrage and hysteria about?

JEWISH CONTROL AND CENSORSHIP.

I ask again, why don't you have a problem with jews silencing views they don't agree with?

Why don't you care that they own 95% of the MSM and dominate academia, Hollywood, big tech and most other influential sectors of society?

He was censored for being a bigot. Do these platforms have "community standards" or not? Yes. Did he violate them? Yes. Does anyone have to agree with their "community standards"? No, they don't. But they were in place before he was "censored".

Why blame the Jews for what he did to himself?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
These "community standards" are laughable and are written by jews.

Would he have been banned for attacking White people? Fuck no, quite the opposite in fact, you libtards would have applauded him, but because he's done the unthinkable and attacked zie chosen ones, it's literally the end of the world....

You idiots regard the truth as "bigotry" if it is critical of gays, jews or ethnic minorities.

Facts are facts, fuck your woke Cultural Marxist nonsense and appeasement of jewish supremacy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These "community standards" are laughable and are written by jews.

Would he have been banned for attacking White people? Fuck no, quite the opposite in fact, you libtards would have applauded him, but because he's done the unthinkable and attacked zie chosen ones, it's literally the end of the world....

You idiots regard the truth as "bigotry" if it is critical of gays, jews or ethnic minorities.

Facts are facts, fuck your woke Cultural Marxist nonsense and appeasement of jewish supremacy.

Yes, he would have.

You are seriously and ignorantly deluded about the world you slither through.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you serious? So you honestly believe that he would have been cancelled for attacking Whites?

Anti-white racism is rampant on Twitter and other social media platforms..... jews are often the main culprits.

Pretty sure you're trolling at this point, not even you are this uninformed.

jwzwyt.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you serious? So you honestly believe that he would have been cancelled for attacking Whites?

Anti-white racism is rampant on Twitter and other social media platforms..... jews are often the main culprits.

Pretty sure you're trolling at this point, not even you are this uninformed.

jwzwyt.jpg

You panic over the opinion of 8 people? Are YOU serious? Btw, were those posted on social media? It doesn't identify any platforms.

You can find 8 people to agree to any issue, even the slaughter of innocents. Get real. Buckle up, Aryan, if this makes you panic...things are going to quickly get a lot scarier.

eta: And your response to these opinions is the same shit, how are you any better?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You panic over the opinion of 8 people? Are YOU serious? Btw, were those posted on social media? It doesn't identify any platforms.

You can find 8 people to agree to any issue, even the slaughter of innocents. Get real. Buckle up, Aryan, if this makes you panic...things are going to quickly get a lot scarier.

eta: And your response to these opinions is the same shit, how are you any better?
Right, because it's only 8 people who share this sentiment. :OhGawd:

I'm lost for words about how idiotic you are at times, it's mind boggling.

Last edited: