Ladies Ladies - How about we have a beauty contest

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd be lying if I said I haven't often stared at that picture and thought what if...

*ahem* -- now where were we -- ah yes, admin sucks cock --and lily is too much of a fat & disgusting pig to put her picture where her snout is.

We would have 15 years under our belt. That's what if.

15 years of my goofy ass sitting on the floor at the bathroom door talking you through bowel movements lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cant honestly say I couldn't see some value in toothlessness when it comes to the fairer sex

I mean, look at admin, he knocked out all of his teeth on his 12th birth just to excel at what he does.

and he's world renowned at his craft from what I am told

I could have been toothless as fuck and on crack and had fucking scabbies in my eyeball and I'd STILL be as good as it will ever get for him.

And that's the damn TRUTH lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I could have been toothless as fuck and on crack and had fucking scabbies in my eyeball and I'd STILL be as good as it will ever get for him.

And that's the damn TRUTH lol.
You don't have a T-bone steak smothered in underwear tho

and that's pretty important to him. Even desperation as intense as his has it's show stoppers. And that would be the primary one

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't have a T-bone steak smothered in underwear tho

and that's pretty important to him. Even desperation as intense as his has it's show stoppers. And that would be the primary one

I've never urinated from my clit either.

How....HOW the absolute FUCK can you be married and produce 5 children and not know what the clit does?

It's just.....uhg why lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How....HOW the absolute FUCK can you be married and produce 5 children and not know what the clit does?

He had 5 children?

And by that point in his life didn't know that women do not urinate from their clits?

Good lord

I mean, admin thinks clits are icky and constructed from body parts of dead insects. Which release both pee and shit and all things nasty. But that is only because this is what both his fathers taught him growing up because they wanted to make sure he grew up to be the ass puncher he is today

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He had 5 children?

And by that point in his life didn't know that women do not urinate from their clits?

Good lord

I mean, admin thinks clits are icky and constructed from body parts of dead insects. Which release both pee and shit and all things nasty. But that is only because this is what both his fathers taught him growing up because they wanted to make sure he grew up to be the ass puncher he is today

Yeah. The next time I try to meet up with you and you devolve me into a text bombing train wreck(which was so nicely brought up on the public forum as ammo...i guess the assumption was you didnt know i was upset. HA!).....I'm just gonna sit my ass at home lol.

Never. Ever. EVER gonna hang out with a ....guy....out of boredom ever again no matter what happens in my life.

The ONE time I do something gross and dumb and it has to be that.

Maybe....just maybe...if I was a professional at that sort of thing it would have been more respectable like the HFB/Farmer thing.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’ll be surprised how many men don’t even know that the “bud” of the clitoris is in fact the potential head of a penis!! Or how big the clitoris actually is…

images

That’s why biology is so interesting, and why I always said that females are the actual blueprint of mankind.
If there was a God…she would be female without a doubt.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah. The next time I try to meet up with you and you devolve me into a text bombing train wreck(which was so nicely brought up on the public forum as ammo...i guess the assumption was you didnt know i was upset. HA!).....I'm just gonna sit my ass at home lol.

Never. Ever. EVER gonna hang out with a ....guy....out of boredom ever again no matter what happens in my life.

The ONE time I do something gross and dumb and it has to be that.

Maybe....just maybe...if I was a professional at that sort of thing it would have been more respectable like the HFB/Farmer thing.
She drove 500 miles to fuck someone who looked like Elmer Fudd with a dead racoon under his cap.

paid for the hotel even

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Like Public Enemy said "how low can you go"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You’ll be surprised how many men don’t even know that the “bud” of the clitoris is in fact the potential head of a penis!! Or how big the clitoris actually is…

images

That’s why biology is so interesting, and why I always said that females are the actual blueprint of mankind.
If there was a God…she would be female without a doubt.

I have this crazy expectation that anyone who is going to be manipulating my lady bits is at least elementary level educated on what everything is and its function. At least as it pertains to the task at hand.

Biggie definately knows. And he is why I prefer men older than me lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She drove 500 miles to fuck someone who looked like Elmer Fudd with a dead racoon under his cap.

paid for the hotel even

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Like Public Enemy said "how low can you go"

And the DRAMA. Omg. The Farmer drama!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trust me tho. Should oak muster the courage to put her picture where her snout is she will make Caskur at her worst look like Bo Derek in her prime

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trust me tho. Should oak muster the courage to put her picture where her snout is she will make Caskur at her worst look like Bo Derek in her prime
I’ve seen Caskur’s younger pics, and I swear I’ve spoken to her or she was an acquaintance at some stage. I first landed in WA in ‘93 and we frequented the same village. Fremantle was the best place growing up. The city of Perth itself is just another city. I used to have a thing with older chicks. Very rarely would I be with a woman that wasn’t at least 5 years my senior. Originally coming from South Africa made us younger blokes very mature…life was serious and you had to have your wits about you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’ve seen Caskur’s younger pics, and I swear I’ve spoken to her or she was an acquaintance at some stage. I first landed in WA in ‘93 and we frequented the same village. Fremantle was the best place growing up. The city of Perth itself is just another city. I used to have a thing with older chicks. Very rarely would I be with a woman that wasn’t at least 5 years my senior. Originally coming from South Africa made us younger blokes very mature…life was serious and you had to have your wits about you.

I dont think I could bring myself to mess with a male younger than me by 5 years. MAYBE 1 year.

It's so weird when younger men flirt with me lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Break, tell the truth. Did you see Oak's picture before or after she started becoming infatuated with you to the tune of "yoooooooooo hoooooo breaky where are you?"

I used to laugh cause you'd be online for an hour or so and as soon as her name appeared in the whos online list it would immediately go to "engaged in a conversation"

and then POOF -- you'd fucking vanish like a vampire who just saw sunlight and I'd know what the fuck just happened and died laughing :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I dont think I could bring myself to mess with a male younger than me by 5 years. MAYBE 1 year.

It's so weird when younger men flirt with me lol.
My first Aussie girlfriend was 10 years older than me. My first Asian bird was about 20 years my senior! Lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No ignored content flag on this thread

ask admong if the cock got his tongue

oh wait -- his cow courage isn't logged on

nevermind. He's hiding out under his rock

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what a ghay thread ... :LOL3:

Biigy I wanna see anoither LITTLE pic O you :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Break, tell the truth. Did you see Oak's picture before or after she started becoming infatuated with you to the tune of "yoooooooooo hoooooo breaky where are you?"

I used to laugh cause you'd be online for an hour or so and as soon as her name appeared in the whos online list it would immediately go to "engaged in a conversation"

and then POOF -- you'd fucking vanish like a vampire who just saw sunlight and I'd know what the fuck just happened and died laughing :LOL3:
Lol…I had never seen her actual pic prior to the drama. When people were calling her Oak, I had vague recollections of seeing the nic but was either banned from those forums or simply too drunk back then!

I will say this: I saw her slighted and tried to back her up…it’s in my nature. I have two sisters!

I probably logged off because it got late! Lol…up until two weeks ago I was logging off / not logging in when I saw her name.

1: I wasn’t interested in clicking on and seeing what she had to say about anything.

2: I simply just didn’t want the drama.

3: I’m generally easygoing and didn’t want personal shit getting aired out for all to see.

4: There’s Breakfall and then there’s Ryano…

Call me fucking bi-polar…I’m good with that! Löl

:TheBatusi:
:Vibin:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol…I had never seen her actual pic prior to the drama. When people were calling her Oak, I had vague recollections of seeing the nic but was either banned from those forums or simply too drunk back then!

I will say this: I saw her slighted and tried to back her up…it’s in my nature. I have two sisters!

I probably logged off because it got late! Lol…up until two weeks ago I was logging off / not logging in when I saw her name.

1: I wasn’t interested in clicking on and seeing what she had to say about anything.

2: I simply just didn’t want the drama.

3: I’m generally easygoing and didn’t want personal shit getting aired out for all to see.

4: There’s Breakfall and then there’s Ryano…

Call me fucking bi-polar…I’m good with that! Löl

:TheBatusi:
:Vibin:
We all tried being nice to that pig at one point or another

and it always ends the same way