3 Interesting Ladies

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I am not trolling. I have looked at what you both have written and you both have thrown me back to the 15/16 year old kid searching for something except both of you haven't found it yet.

I found the answers.

You two may or may not ever find answers. Taoism is the most peaceful religion I have ever read... ON PAPER, and no human can live up to their ideals or God's laws.

In my opinion, instead of reading th rubbish other people wrote, write your own essence. Write what YOU think.

I will straighten your step as you proceed and where it might be appropriate..

I am VERY VERY unimpressed with political thinkers. The humans I admire the most ( next to artists) are brain surgeons. And innovators of medical advancements... + engineers.

OF the 3 people who were written about in the first post, the one who supported abortion is the person to be admired. Very terrible things happen to some people while pregnant. It is NOT a safe condition. It should be but it is not and if there are doctors who can save lives helping pregnancies gone wrong, they should be given accolades not condemnation.

Stay with the tour, Cas.

For the record, I'm always suspicious of anyone who claims they've "found the truth." What truth? Whose truth?

I'm perfectly fine with living in a sea of uncertainties and thoroughly enjoy being on a journey of personal discovery, not for the sake of any ultimate destination, but for the sake of the flowers I get to smell along the way.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stay with the tour, Cas.

For the record, I'm always suspicious of anyone who claims they've "found the truth." What truth? Whose truth?

I'm perfectly fine with living in a sea of uncertainties and thoroughly enjoy being on a journey of personal discovery, not for the sake of any ultimate destination, but for the sake of the flowers I get to smell along the way.

There is only one truth but many copycats and even more imposters.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If people or in actual fact most humans are suckered into believing false religion like, there is life after death, then they do stupid things like pay priests to get dead relatives out of limbo or purgatory. Or pay Mediums to talk to ghost for you... maybe play the wicked Ouji Board.

When you know the real truth about the dead and their destiny then false religion from the Catholic Church or Buddhism or Shinto, even Islam cannot touch you or your pocket book.

But if you are enjoying wandering in the dark, bumping into one lie or another, always seeking, always fumbling, thinking that is fun,... power to you. Your pockets might empty, your spirit stays restless, and your bewilderment strengthens.

Wow.. stay babies forever or you can grow up... your choice!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HPB would not have thought well of Crowley. She was an advocate of universal brotherhood rather than selfishness. She was, using defs I have previously given, a Liberal in the spiritual sense, never a practitioner of the conservatism of a Crowley. *

And who are the arbiters of selfishness or unnselfishnes?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Caskur an Interesting Lady?

I guess we'll find out once we die.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really.... give 10 significant reasons for your errmmmm opinions then.

I don't know that I have 10, I haven't paid that much attention to them.

Knocking on my door even after being politely told I'm not interested.

No celebrations of holidays or birthdays.

No fidelity to their country.

They don't support some life saving medical interventions.

The belief that Satan is running the show internationally...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is Daisy May Bates important?

images

Bates remained at her camp at Ooldea for 16 years, caring for the Aboriginal people who had come in from the desert to the north, feeding and clothing them, treating the sick and, as she put it, preparing them for their entry into civilization. She also recorded details of their customs, mythology and language.

‐-‐-------‐‐---------

From Wiki....

Daisy May Bates,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(born Margaret Dwyer; 16 October 1859 – 18 April 1951) was an
journalist, welfare worker and self-taught anthropologist who conducted fieldwork amongst several Indigenous nations in western and southern Australia. Bates was a lifelong student
culture and society and was the first anthropologist to carry out a detailed study of Australian Aboriginal culture. Some Aboriginal people referred to Bates by the
Kabbarli "grandmother."

From

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Jehovah's Witnesses are among the worsest. Leave my doorbell alone!
The Summer after I graduated Hi skool this middle aged lady and this young lady I knew from School were walking up to my door, and I could tell they looked like Jehova's but I had a crush on my classmate, so I politely listened to them for a few, and accepted the watch tower and a couple Tracts, holy moley they wouldn't leave me alone for months after that. It got to the point I wouldn't even run and hide when I'd see them working the street, I'd just sit there in front of the floor to ceiling picture window reading in plain view of whoever looked inside, and totally ignore them "We saw you, we know you're in there!" lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Summer after I graduated Hi skool this middle aged lady and this young lady I knew from School were walking up to my door, and I could tell they looked like Jehova's but I had a crush on my classmate, so I politely listened to them for a few, and accepted the watch tower and a couple Tracts, holy moley they wouldn't leave me alone for months after that. It got to the point I wouldn't even run and hide when I'd see them working the street, I'd just sit there in front of the floor to ceiling picture window reading in plain view of whoever looked inside, and totally ignore them "We saw you, we know you're in there!" lol

If you take their mags, they will call back.

If you ask them to never call again. They won't.. you are marked a "do not call"... but they will call in 2 or 3 yrs time to check if you have moved and there are new people in your place.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Jehovah’s Witnesses: “Forget about your soul! We’re saving your address!”

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They don't support some life saving medical interventions.

JEHOVAH's Witnesses take advantage of all medical advancements but refuse to have blood transfusions. Good thing to or they might be one of these poor souls in the UK who contracted AIDS and Hep C.

Vvvvv

About 30,000 people across the UK were infected with either HIV or Hepatitis C in what has been described as the worst treatment disaster in the history of the NHS. The UK Infected Blood Inquiry is investigating the scandal.28 July 2022
› news › uk-sc...

BBC​

ALSO, there are blood expanders and other ways around not having other people's blood...

You said they were the worst religion and yet in the very next paragraph admitted to not knowing much about them. That is contrary.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
JEHOVAH's Witnesses take advantage of all medical advancements but refuse to have blood transfusions. Good thing to or they might be one of these poor souls in the UK who contracted AIDS and Hep C.

Vvvvv

About 30,000 people across the UK were infected with either HIV or Hepatitis C in what has been described as the worst treatment disaster in the history of the NHS. The UK Infected Blood Inquiry is investigating the scandal.28 July 2022
› news › uk-sc...

BBC​

ALSO, there are blood expanders and other ways around not having other people's blood...

You said they were the worst religion and yet in the very next paragraph admitted to not knowing much about them. That is contrary.

absolutely that was horrible...

But how common are those mistakes? Not at all common, it may be the only error that impacted that many people in modern medicine.