Leftist District Attorney of San Fran gets crushed by his own locals....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I read about this, too funny. :LOL3:

Who would have thought that locals would get sick of shit in the streets, junkies all over the place and niggers brazenly shoplifting without a care in the world?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s probably worse. Remains some of the most expensive real estate in the country.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The city apparently has the highest concentration of billionaires and homeless than anywhere else.

Yes. And it is a direct result of malignant capitalism. Allowing real estate speculators, etc to run rampant. This is not a left/right issue. It is an issue with runaway malignant capitalism, which both sides of the aisle have embraced to a dangerous degree. Note I did not say "capitalism." I said "Malignant capitalism," and I've said it 3 times in one post now. Do not take my words out of context, or we will all know what a liar you are. Any of you who does this.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The city apparently has the highest concentration of billionaires and homeless than anywhere else.

Just a reminder that, at last study, 87% of the homeless street junkies in California aren't from California. They migrated her for the quarter, easy access to drugs, and liberal politicians who refuse to enforce the law.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes. And it is a direct result of malignant capitalism. Allowing real estate speculators, etc to run rampant. This is not a left/right issue. It is an issue with runaway malignant capitalism, which both sides of the aisle have embraced to a dangerous degree. Note I did not say "capitalism." I said "Malignant capitalism," and I've said it 3 times in one post now. Do not take my words out of context, or we will all know what a liar you are. Any of you who does this.

You truly are a stupid person who has no idea what you are talking about. It has zero to do with "capitalism" and everything to do with drug zombies who have simply dropped out of life to become full time street junkies. Lots of help is freely available but they al.ost always refuse it as they don't want to get clean and become productive.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No he's correct, the same thing happens in Kensington, Philly, where drug laws are either lax or non-existent.

Junkies from all over the place head there and use it as some kind of social gathering, where they can score drugs and inject themselves in the street without being arrested or told to move on.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drug abuse is a problem Every where. By the way, when was the last time you were in SF? Still one of the most beautiful cities on earth.