Leftist Guardian Writer Who Said 'There Is No Cancel Culture' Gets Canceled

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
......... for criticising Israel. :LOL2:

nathan-j-robinson-canceled.jpg

Robinson wrote about his canceling in an article titled, "
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
":
"Personally, I had never thought about the question of whether I could suffer consequences for criticizing the government of Israel (and U.S. support for it). I have just about as much "free speech" as you can get in this world. Perhaps I should have thought about it more, though, because as soon as I crossed an invisible line, it was very quickly made clear to me. The moment I irritated defenders of Israel on social media, I was summarily fired from my job as a newspaper columnist."

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Everybody should know you don't make fun of the Jewish people .. shit happens, people disappear, anal cavities get stretched .

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
......... for criticising Israel. :LOL2:

nathan-j-robinson-canceled.jpg

Robinson wrote about his canceling in an article titled, "
":
"Personally, I had never thought about the question of whether I could suffer consequences for criticizing the government of Israel (and U.S. support for it). I have just about as much "free speech" as you can get in this world. Perhaps I should have thought about it more, though, because as soon as I crossed an invisible line, it was very quickly made clear to me. The moment I irritated defenders of Israel on social media, I was summarily fired from my job as a newspaper columnist."

ahahahahahahahahaha

I love seeing those chickens come home to roost

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look at seamajor, been raping kids for years and has always gotten away with it.

Guess you can do that sort of this thing when you are a hook nosed jew.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You have to pick that big jew hook nose with 2 hands pedomajor?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
From Ovens to Ovals... them hook noses don't be fucking around

cross one and find out.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jews never learn, it's this kind of behaviour which has caused them to be hated and kicked out of 109 countries over the centuries.

They're not particularly bright either, because if they weren't so thin-skinned and didn't lose their minds everytime they're criticised or when someone says something which they don't agree with, not as many people would be aware of them and just how massively disproportionate their control and influence is.