Life in California SUCKS

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Post of the day. So many rejects. Christ!

41848843.jpg

Hahahaha!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd go ta the beach every day.

I get bored at the beach in about 2 hours.

I have to go out and snorkel, or play catch, frisbee, something...

Some people love the beach, but I can only take it in small doses.

Fresh Air & Sunshine (Vitamin D), Prowler.

Helps to prevent diseases like Multiple Sclerosis.

I actually knew this ex welder once who was diagnosed with MS. White English dude. He'd beg on the streets of Vancouver for money perhaps because his disability payments didn't cover his expenses anymore. He told me his life story how went from a 6 figure Tradesman to a dying beggar.

Anyways I'd see this ex welder gradually deteriorate over several months as the MS took over his body. That was a number of years ago so He probably passed away by now.

Then it dawned on me after thinking about him. Those welders wear heavy suits and masks where the sunlight gets in so they don't get enough Vitamin D. I imagine people who work inside all day or night are similarly at risk.

So a person should get at least 15 to 20 min a day of sunshine and fresh air if they can whether they go jogging, weed the garden stroll on the beach, whatever.

So I make it a point to get fresh air and sunshine while I can. If the beach does the trick then just go for it

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I get bored at the beach in about 2 hours.

I have to go out and snorkel, or play catch, frisbee, something...

Some people love the beach, but I can only take it in small doses.

In college I loved at the beach for three years and probably only went to the beach once or twice per month. It just gets boring even when it is right there. Besides, at the age of 20 most guys qere like me and were more worried about being a pussy hound. That was one of the reasons I chose the college I did because at the time it was 70% female and 98% white.

It was a great school.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
In college I loved at the beach for three years and probably only went to the beach once or twice per month. It just gets boring even when it is right there. Besides, at the age of 20 most guys qere like me and were more worried about being a pussy hound. That was one of the reasons I chose the college I did because at the time it was 70% female and 98% white.

It was a great school.

It might take a special kind of dull mind to enjoy hanging out at the beach day after day.

A better than 2:1 chick:dude ratio?

Fuck, I think even Joe could get laid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a fukin shit show.

California is cool, Lokmeer.

I'd go back in a heartbeat, Bud.
You'd make a good homeless bum, josephine.

LOL!

Sun sand n surf, while you grow old fat n miserable in some hole in the Midwest....Lokmeer!
Not hardly josephine. My rich ass is honkey tonkin in NashVegas in a couple of weeks followed by more then a week in Florida! I might even meet biggie at the range to practice smoking some soi boy targets!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a fukin shit show.

LOL!

Sun sand n surf, while you grow old fat n miserable in some hole in the Midwest....Lokmeer!
Not hardly josephine. My rich ass is honkey tonkin in NashVegas in a couple of weeks followed by more then a week in Florida! I might even meet biggie at the range to practice smoking some soi boy targets!

Florida is OK..but I wouldn't wanna love there.

Too many reptiles gators.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a fukin shit show.

LOL!

My daughter and son in law bought a house in Winter Garden a few years back and they'll be selling it for a $200K profit. I've told my son in law to buy a uris with the profit.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Wow, that is bad.

I always expect gas to be cheaper in the USA.

Right now a gallon of gas in my area is about $4.21 USD.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is a pretty isolated area. California has very high gas taxes plus the politicians are corrupt as fuck and in bed with the three big oil refineries in the state. The democrat politicians require the gasoline formula used in California to be different from the other 49 states to basically protect those three companies. The result is California is a gasoline island and you can't import gasoline from other states unless they completely change theor refineries to be California competent but then they can't sell gas in the other 49 states.

It is retarded and corrupt.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
In about 20 years or less there will not be gas at any price - - - - - --

I will not be around to worry about it -

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think it was Volvo that just released a study that said their electric vehicles were high in emissions to produce but over the their lifetime, the emissions evened out.

What's with all of the higher costs and major disruptions for a technology that doesn't seem to make a bit of difference?

:facepalm:

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I think it was Volvo that just released a study that said their electric vehicles were high in emissions to produce but over the their lifetime, the emissions evened out.

What's with all of the higher costs and major disruptions for a technology that doesn't seem to make a bit of difference?

WTF is going on?

This does not seem to be the popular opinion of the Left.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a fukin shit show.

LOL!

And that's just in the Governor's office, imagine the Everglades!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF is going on?

This does not seem to be the popular opinion of the Left.

I'm an individual, shit face.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

At today's exchange rates, that's $8.78 Canadian for the the $7USD/Gallon

Given that there's 3.79 liters in a gallon, cost per liter is $1.84 USD/litre or $2.31 Canadian

Current gas prices in Canada:

Vancouver (one of the most expensive) is $1.62 per liter or $6.13 Canadian per US Gallon or $4.89 USD

Calgary (one of the cheapest in Canada) is $1.44 per liter or $5.46 Canadian per US Gallon is $4.36 USD

Typically, google says price of gas in that California City is about $3.50 USD right now. In canada that would be about $4.39 USD. So after exchange about the same price as Canada right now?

Gas is usually $1 cheaper or more in the US.

Last edited: