Life in California SUCKS

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="TheHaze,-Lily what part of Cal did you live?

I live in the Bay Area.

San Francisco Bay Area ? What city?
I lived in Foster City before moving to Fair Oaks,Ca

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought Murdock said Santa Monica was ok cause the cops kept all the trash away? Guess not.

He has covered multiple zip codes within a 16 mile radius and 6 million people are living in this area. Compared to the 40,000 homeless, which are few and far between. I seriously haven’t seen anything like what these videos depict ever…. But the locals don’t want transplants… so there is that.

He’s mad because San Diego is like Tijuana in most areas and it’s where the highest concentration of illegals live.

I serially doubt he can afford to live in the area of La Jolla he claims to reside in…

But how will we ever know?
I bet your homeless is more than 40k.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought Murdock said Santa Monica was ok cause the cops kept all the trash away? Guess not.

He has covered multiple zip codes within a 16 mile radius and 6 million people are living in this area. Compared to the 40,000 homeless, which are few and far between. I seriously haven’t seen anything like what these videos depict ever…. But the locals don’t want transplants… so there is that.

He’s mad because San Diego is like Tijuana in most areas and it’s where the highest concentration of illegals live.

I serially doubt he can afford to live in the area of La Jolla he claims to reside in…

1) San Diego is beautiful compared to the shot hole that is L.A.. 90% of which will only be improved if it gets razed to the ground and we start over.

2) The illegals head north because there are more jobs north.

3) You can't lie to me, I have spent years going to L.A. where there are homeless encampments u der every freeway bridge and all over the fucking place.

4) L.A.'s homeless position was 83,000 in 2020, there was no homeless census taken in 2021 due to covid, but the estimate is it went up 15%-20%. That means it is damn close to 100,000.
^^^ this reflects what I personally saw in 2019.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Aryan,
Hilarious to see liberals claim how much they love California, yet they moved away years ago.
[/QUOTE]

Which ones have moved and never returned? Name them

I only know of one.
[/QUOTE]

Semenmajor,
[/QUOTE]

Seaman running for the(Mexico) border - - - - -

sailboat.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hilarious to see liberals claim how much they love California, yet they moved away years ago.

I only know of one. Your post is shit.

Semenmajor, Lotusbutt.... I'm sure outside of this forum there are plenty more examples.

Seamajor has already said he's headed back to California. So, you have 1 person and you and your ankle humpers busted a nut for that.

lol @ all y'all

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet your homeless is more than 40k.

The estimate for 2021 is around 100,000. I looked it up. Between 80% and 85% are severe drug addicts.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I only know of one. Your post is shit.

Semenmajor, Lotusbutt.... I'm sure outside of this forum there are plenty more examples.

Seamajor has already said he's headed back to California. So, you have 1 person and you and your ankle humpers busted a nut for that.

lol @ all y'all

Im in the process of changing my mind. It’s a difficult decision. I do miss my family, GF, grandkids, my boat Misa. Its easy living here, way less complicated than Ca. I’ve been here for 20 years. I can apply for permament residencey in March. I certainly don’t hate it here.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Seamajor,

lol @ all y'all
[/QUOTE]
I do miss my family, GF, grandkids, my boat Misa. Its easy living here, way less complicated than Ca.
[/QUOTE]

Family is what keeps me here other wise I would move to Hawaii -

How much does a T-Bone steak go for in Costa Rica ,how bout a gallon of gas in USD -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Seamajor,

lol @ all y'all
I do miss my family, GF, grandkids, my boat Misa. Its easy living here, way less complicated than Ca.
[/QUOTE]

Family is what keeps me here other wise I would move to Hawaii -

How much does a T-Bone steak go for in Costa Rica ,how bout a gallon of gas in USD -
[/QUOTE]
y cant u quote properly ffs?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I lived in redneck north bay for a couple years before I moved to Portland... Napa, Sonoma County/Rohnert Park/Santa Rosa... boring, pretentious, conservative and way overpriced. I used to love hiking near Calistoga though... The Palisades... amazing... my old roomie... miss her...

6S2GexG.jpg

dH8t2eb.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
How is motion sickness "lame"? It's an actual condition, stupid.

It is embarrassing.

Decent people will just keep it to themselves and deal with it.

Lily the Leaker always plays the Drama Queen victim and has to tell everyone.

Puke in your mouth, swallow it, and shut the fuck up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is embarrassing.

Why would I be embarrassed about something so meaningless in the large context of life?
I revealed it discussing Highway 1 in California that is very winding.

I didn't post a thread saying "I get motion sickness", blithering idiot.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It is embarrassing.

Why would I be embarrassed about something so meaningless in the large context of life?

Lily the Leaker cannot even take a nice car ride on some winding roads without being a Drama Queen Victim.

What a sorry sack of shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is embarrassing.

Lily the Leaker cannot even take a nice car ride on some winding roads without being a Drama Queen Victim.

Not interested in you, gramps. Stop screaming for my attention.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Not interested in you, gramps. Stop screaming for my attention.

Woah, it looks like The Leaker is excited because she thinks a man is interested in her.

Let us take a look at what she interprets as a romantic advance:

Hahahahaha!!!!

How bad must your love life be if being called a "sorry sack of shit" gets your hopes up!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!