Lily's husband is gay as fuck

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not, quite the opposite in fact.

Pity the same thing can't be said about you and your gender confusion.

Then post a podcast. It's quite easy. Or go on Vocaroo...Pussy.

Nobody heard your pottycast, it was not on the FT player, and even Freud's farting in his bath water made it onto the FT player as a podcast.

I think you need to make a new one.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
happy-dwarf.gif
:LOL3::LOL3:

Rock on Stubby

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trying to get me to fight with Countess by playing a victim.. lmfao!!! Calling for Flynn and lotus.. desperate cunt!

Bitch, you do the same fucking shit. Even worse is you're a bandwagon jumper. You never had issues with anyone until the Axis of Stupidity let you join their little cry-fest club. How do I know? You copy word for fucking word everything they've said throughout the day. You are the same as DeportNutsIntoHisMouth and I Don'tDreamOfJeannie, those two snail brained losers spout out the same shit you do. Now either you dumb fucks are sharing a cucumber for a brain or you're just recycling shit that was said that very day. My guess is that it's both.

Nah it's not that shes repeating anything or jumping on a band wagon.

It's that everyone is right. We all see the same predictable shit. Same miserable people always spewing their drama and playing victim.

We have all defended this particular fuck knuckle at some point after she wasted her time pissing off people with her shitty insults and narcissistic "poor me I always get "dogpiled"".

We all know that none of your group.....let's call you Lily and the Fecal Crew, have NO problem with "dogpiling" whatsoever except when one of you are the ones getting it.

When it's you drooling drama addicts doing the dog piling and other people jump in because....well you are viscious dogpilers....you guys cry "Wah! You've been MANIPULATED!! You bought a SOB STORY(that literally no one told)" and whine about others being grossed out by your behaviour.

Now that someone who does nothing but start shit is getting "dogpiled" because shes a straight up nasty bitch to people, its "WAH your jumping on BANDWAGONS!! Dogpiling is BAD! Wah!"

STFU. You people are WEAK. Weak and constant victims. That's why you guys claim OTHER people "play victim" when all theyve done is call out your shit, psychotic behavour. YOU are the perpetual weak whiney victims.

WAH.

Dog fucker.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The rumours about Flynn's bestiality antics are getting more disturbing by the day.

Poor doggos, I hope the allegations aren't true.
Flynn almost moved to China when he heard they “”eat”” dogs over there.

he felt like his sexual deviance finally had a home

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually, anyone who has to post where someone lives is the true loser
:Whaaa:
du1ZIno.jpg

You'll see this A LOT. Keep in mind these drooling narc tards are the ONLY ones who will use PI and private stuff.

Then when people repeat shit they themselves posted.....they scream about PI and call themselves losers :LOL3:

Total hypocrites. And gaslighters.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was posted in the general section fuckwit!!! If I'm going to be accused of posting PI, I will provide evidence that I didn't .. Now fuck off and mind your own business .. thanks :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was posted in the general section fuckwit!!! If I'm going to be accused of posting PI, I will provide evidence that I didn't .. Now fuck off and mind your own business .. thanks :)

No one believes these people when they accuse others.

We have seen them lie about people over and over. And they constantly are the ones who do the shit they accuse others of.

I get proving it.....but you dont have to. We all know who the shitty liars are ♡

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn, you wait until she's not around to take stabs at her. Coward.

You do realise that the term "backstabber" implies that someone who was previously on good terms with another person has chosen to break ties with them and make them an enemy?

I have never been on good terms with that worthless, phony troll.

Now, do you have anything truthful or worthwhile to say or are you going to continue with your usual nonsensical garbage?

Actually...

**backstabber
noun
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

US

/ˈbækˌstæb.ɚ/ UK

/ˈbækˌstæb.ər/

someone who says
things about you when you are not there to
yourself

Synonyms
Aryan

Look at the dummies that repped Raven's homegrown stupidity.

Hahahahahaha

They're fucking idiots.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to get me to fight with Countess by playing a victim.. lmfao!!! Calling for Flynn and lotus.. desperate cunt!

Bitch, you do the same fucking shit. Even worse is you're a bandwagon jumper. You never had issues with anyone until the Axis of Stupidity let you join their little cry-fest club. How do I know? You copy word for fucking word everything they've said throughout the day. You are the same as DeportNutsIntoHisMouth and I Don'tDreamOfJeannie, those two snail brained losers spout out the same shit you do. Now either you dumb fucks are sharing a cucumber for a brain or you're just recycling shit that was said that very day. My guess is that it's both.

Outstanding analysis.

Axis of Stupidity (Raven, Duhv and Bigly Stupid)

Allies of Agnorance (Aryan, Deport, and Blazor)

Jeannie is generally cool with me, so I have nothing to say about her.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look who's fucking talking about minding their own business.

The irony is sheer perfection, you fucking numbskull.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
what's this whole 7.5 thing about?

I haven't been paying attention

Murdock said a little while ago that she wore a shoe size 7.5.

I mocked her and said those must be some real clown feet since she is about 5 foot nothing short.

Then she very clumsily tried to change what she said and/or what she meant, and eventually said her feet are less than 7.5 inches long.

Which would be ridiculously small. A size 4 is for feet 8.2 inches long.

She is so insecure about everything. And lies so badly to save face.

I just like to remind her that I know she is full of shit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nah it's not that shes repeating anything or jumping on a band wagon.

It's that everyone is right. We all see the same predictable shit. Same miserable people always spewing their drama and playing victim.

We have all defended this particular fuck knuckle at some point after she wasted her time pissing off people with her shitty insults and narcissistic "poor me I always get "dogpiled"".

We all know that none of your group.....let's call you Lily and the Fecal Crew, have NO problem with "dogpiling" whatsoever except when one of you are the ones getting it.

When it's you drooling drama addicts doing the dog piling and other people jump in because....well you are viscious dogpilers....you guys cry "Wah! You've been MANIPULATED!! You bought a SOB STORY(that literally no one told)" and whine about others being grossed out by your behaviour.

Now that someone who does nothing but start shit is getting "dogpiled" because shes a straight up nasty bitch to people, its "WAH your jumping on BANDWAGONS!! Dogpiling is BAD! Wah!"

STFU. You people are WEAK. Weak and constant victims. That's why you guys claim OTHER people "play victim" when all theyve done is call out your shit, psychotic behavour. YOU are the perpetual weak whiney victims.

WAH.

Dog fucker.

Oh but it is el stupido. You jerkoffs don't like it when other's get tired of your daily upchuckings of your usual vomit. Then you defend those that use exactly your same lames over and fucking and fucking and fucking and fucking over. It's okay when the retards that have been clearly bitchslapped by me catch a ride on the retard express that's going no where at mach 9.

When you say "everyone," you must mean you, Biggie Flatulence, Dorkmar, Aryan, DeportDicksIntoHisAss, Raven and Jeannie? You're telling me that's "everyone?" So, now basic math skills also elude you? That's not everyone you hysterical cunt. "Everyone" would mean the whole fucking forum and there are those that know you're nothing more than a shit peddler, hoping that other's buy into your self made theories not even your bologna sandwich eating ass believes.

So now it's again someone else's fault that you're too fucking stupid to actually convey what you actually mean? Why is it always the fault of others when things aren't going soo very swell for you and your merry gang of bigoted and race profiling dickheads? I find it very odd indeed that you would have the fucking nerve to attempt to call other's "racist" when in fact you defend Aryan, Brokemar and Blazor who are all self professed bigots. Then you have the nerve to turn a hypocritical cheek and accuse others of the very same thing which you defend. This why you're a fucking retard. Everyone has seen this and everyone already knows this. You can fool yourself but you can't fool the choir slut.

Once again you're soo full of Dove crap that it's coming out your Miss Piggy ears. The only dogpiling done is when you and Biggie Bitch start running up and down the forums with your idiot band of lifes losers and start blasting away on seamajor and admin and Lily with your unfunny repetitive female dishcharge that does nothing but spam up the forum. You and Biggie clown have a history of killing forums and yet you have the audacity to sit there and collect welfare knowing that your only intent is to destroy something you cannot control or own. I don't know what's sadder, your blinders or your overall intelligence when it comes to things that are right there in front of your nose that's up the asses of those you want on your team of proven dregs.

So now you admit to dogpiling when just before that you accused others if doing it. This is what I'm talking about, this disconnect from reality where your dogpiling is okay because "she asked for it." Yet you make no mention of when you sodden fucktards "ask for it." Even BF himself has had enough of Biggie Shitstain thread jacking every fucking post with "admin suck cock." But you don't seem to mind that although it has gone on for over 3 fucking years. If it were anyone else you'd be hot buttoning that pm tool to BF crying about someone being very repetitive. You ask for things that just aren't of this earth. You think that you and your circus troupe of mentally ill tards should have full run of every forum you're at and when people get tired of your lame crappolla you get overly defensive and hysterical to the point where people get worried you might try to kill yourself for a 5th time. You seriously need some counseling. You and your alliance of proven racists will never run shit here.

I like how you're accusing everyone of "playing the victim" when there's actual proof of you running up and down the forums wailing about nothing important just to get people to take notice that you're upset because no one's coming to your aid when you post stupid things and are viciously called out on them. If you can't handle it, you should do more smack or just really put an effort in committing suicide instead of play acting like you are for the much needed attention.

I will not STFU. You nor any of your sullen "friends" can do a fucking thing about. If I choose to kick your vulva through Biggie's chin I'll do it. That's what makes you the maddest is knowing I'm one of the posters that can actually expose you for what you really are...a psychopath that chooses to live her life out here on the forums. You haven't been able to do shit to me in the last 3.5 years. You're a gigantic bag of suck.

Now go inject that into your collapsed veins bitch.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
When we were at SG Flabba the Gutt would send me a whinny PM about rancid or aryan, sometimes both and then haunt the fucking who's online list with her F5 key to see when I'd login.

If I didn't respond within 5 minutes of my login she'd throw a fucking hissy fit of epic and smelly proportions

It's like the maniac read her own whiney pm aloud just to track the time it takes to read, then estimated how much time a favorable response would take to compose and started her fucking stop watch for the count down.

Good lord it was terrible

The best part is she started the shit with me as soon as I signed up. I don't think she was expecting me to defend myself and that it would be an easy "win" for her, seeing as how heavily outnumbered I was.

It didn't take long for her to realise that she had bitten off more than she could chew. LOL