Lmao -- The Greta Thunberg thread looks like the spastic special olympics!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's new years day and these gibbering retards go so far in on the unparalleled retardation even your average retard boasting the IQ of one of blurt's soiled panties would shake their head in amazement and say "that's just fucking retarded".

It's really as if someone at Occupy Democrats dot com put out the call to tears and these fucking idiots dutifully responded with fervor and vigor befitting a fat kid with a piece of candy in his pocket.

Go see for yourselves my gentle readers.

First you have planet Oink, smelling like there isn't a bath anywhere in her lifelong history obliterating the competition in the cow farting campaign with a paper bag over her head because children may be present.

Then there's Murry the Clown dropping in from time to time, clinching a bottle of Whiskey, to update the thread with some very relevant information on how the war between earthlings and the Navi is progressing on Planet Pandora. Before stumbling her way back into the general section to enthrall the readership with fascinating stories of fabricated lifestyles of the rich and lamest, boojee purchases and the procurement of a posturepedic mattresses which has wings and warp drive technology.

And of course, what would an assemblage of random cretin fucktards who are totally hopeless in their existence be without admong? He's busy as a bee Manning the hotdog eating stand, on his knees, because we all know what kind of hotdogs that fruit bat loves to eat.

And then I believe even sewage major drops in from time to time because unfortunately a shark hasn't consumed him whole yet.

Am I missing anyone?

Ah right. Some spastic named X who's bottom lip looks like a water slide. He's on my ignore list for good reason too.

Flynn - may a live landmine find it's way under your furry platypus looking feet in 2023

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
^^ Small Dick Energy Spam

kgxTHKW.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And the winner of this years "Greedy Gloryhole Gladiator" competition is none other the vaunted Mr Deep throat himself

admong

Please join me in applause for that animal

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why does Aidsman think BF is an Andrew Tate "fanclub"? No one gives a fuck about him apart from leftards and that's only because the MSM has told them to.

Andrew Tate is "teh right" (so says the media...dude isnt even American) so now he is pretending we are all Tate fans.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this thread more important than knowing man-made vaginas smell funky and are repulsive....?

You know fools, let's get with the program and stick to current troubling issues coming to a kindergarten near you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this thread more important than knowing man-made vaginas smell funky and are repulsive....?

You know fools, let's get with the program and stick to current troubling issues coming to a kindergarten near you.

From everything I've read.....the frankenvag is STANK. And positioned all weird.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Frankensnatch's literally smell of shit, if the numerous meltdowns from trannies on Preddit are anything to go by...

Who knew that butchering your genitals will inevitably lead to major problems?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Such a retard, no wonder half the forum has him on ignore Lulz.

I like trolling him too much to do that though. :Happy5:
Brother -- it's even funnier putting him on ignore and then talking about him

have you not seen the hysterics going on in the ignore 3 spammers thread?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This thread is not authorized by the Jan 6th committee !

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yes... I can't see any of his posts so I must have him on ignore...

I
lmao

that's like, what, 97% of the forum has the dicksnot on ignore? :LOL3:

Okay, so the Jan 6th committee is an assemblage of butthurt & hopelessly incompetent politicians yet again looking for something bad to pin on Orange Man Bad

Think of it like Robert Mueller rerun 1,457

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
lmao

that's like, what, 97% of the forum has the dicksnot on ignore? :LOL3:

Okay, do the Jan 6th committee is an assemblage of butthurt & hopelessly incompetent politicians yet again looking for something bad to pin on Orange Man Bad

Think of it like Robert Mueller rerun 1,457

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If any of you happen to waste 9 minutes of your life listening to the incoherent ramblings of a drunk who lives in a refrigerator box please do be a sport and provide me with the cliff noted 30 second version?

thanks in advance

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Poor Scotty's troll forum legacy has just squeezed past his ass cheeks and landed into the toilet...buh-bye.

Does anyone remember when this drunken sod was entertaining...anyone...now sadly, he is blabbering endlessly hoping Biggie will actually waste ten minutes and listen to his insane ramblings.

How truly sad...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Letta me teld yuuuuu some-ting...you blubbering bag-o-shittle. Take yurd boding and bore-ing voice clippers and shub tim uppa yurd ash-hole.

Can no yu under stands mee?

Fucker Off wit dis gahbage

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay quick quiz time.

Who is more incoherent and hopelessly out of touch with whatever is being discussed at any given time?

Blandscape or Murdy?

and if they were to concieve a child together would you be able to see the helmet in the sonogram?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If any of you happen to waste 9 minutes of your life listening to the incoherent ramblings of a drunk who lives in a refrigerator box please do be a sport and provide me with the cliff noted 30 second version?

thanks in advance

Lemme try it.

"Ahm actually quite surprised, Joodog. That you can cumwatty wanna sight, queen on a sharp pillar. Clean. Let. Everybody naturally wanna sigh what do have ignore. 100 percent the sea. Hundred ignore. An tell a few antivations, antivantions that you've never thanked, but front foot over.

So. What you seeing is 97 percent the sight hives that guy on ignore. Butta what only weeks ago a hunnit percent Joo ignore he dunnit have a fucking choice that's how done you are. He cun bat when you say satan clean you. I'm better than that person. I snatten sel possum. Ignore ray. Oh you, on the hunnit percent, thrust on ye"

Okay I'm crying mercy. I cant. That was 1 minute and ten seconds LOL.

Love ya, Blandy lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lemme try it.

"Ahm actually quite surprised, Joodog. That you can cumwatty wanna sight, queen on a sharp pillar. Clean. Let. Everybody naturally wanna sigh what do have ignore. 100 percent the sea. Hundred ignore. An tell a few antivations, antivantions that you've never thanked, but front foot over.

So. What you seeing is 97 percent the sight hives that guy on ignore. Butta what only weeks ago a hunnit percent Joo ignore he dunnit have a fucking choice that's how done you are. He cun bat when you say satan clean you. I'm better than that person. I snatten sel possum. Ignore ray. Oh you, on the hunnit percent, thrust on ye"

Okay I'm crying mercy. I cant. That was 1 minute and ten seconds LOL.

Love ya, Blandy lol.
Oh. my. God.

Fentanyl is a terrible drug.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay quick quiz time.

Who is more incoherent and hopelessly out of touch with whatever is being discussed at any given time?

Blandscape or Murdy?

and if they were to concieve a child together would you be able to see the helmet in the sonogram?

Murdock. By far.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So was blandy attempting to compliment me or chastise me?

His incoherent blatherings as transcribed by Dove didn't really make that clear.