March sadness 2

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Florida. You read about these kinds of busts because we make these kinds of busts

cause here, unlike some other areas across the country, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and molestation are still punished according to the law

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida. You read about these kinds of busts because we make these kinds of busts

cause here, unlike some other areas across the country, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and molestation are still punished according to the law

Warning, this is what california celebrates:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sick filthy degenerates!

I've read accounts of people taking their children there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Warning, this is what california celebrates:

Sick filthy degenerates!

I've read accounts of people taking their children there.
In the middle of the street in broad day light

wow, just wow

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This thread is just another example of a low IQ virtue-signalling leftist posting a sensationalist headline to pat herself on the back because she "cares" so much.

As I pointed-out, these are the same people who chant "Sex Work is Real Work" when it suits their virtue-signalling needs.

"108 people arrested"

"human trafficking sting"

"one of them was a lifeguard at Disney World Polynesian pool"

"the list goes on and on and on"

So dramatic.

But this is The Truth.

1 person charged with Human Trafficking.
4 people charged with Child Sexual Predator.
103 people charged with soliciting a prostitute or offering to be a prostitute.

march-sadness-2-poster-small.jpg

I find it really hypocritical for these leftist types who support the behaviour of 103 out of 108 charges to be the ones to get up on the soap box.

Now, I gave them a chance to say they are against the "Sex Work is Real Work" movement.

So you were always against the "Sex Work is Real Work" movement?

But these idiots never seem to be able to answer a simple, straight forward question.

Probably because they know they are major hypocrites who rarely actually give a shit about any of their "causes". They figure they are being caught in yet another act of hypocrisy, even if they cannot figure out exactly what it is. So they avoid questions like the plague.

Now, personally, I support all the charges. Not because I want these hookers to be put in jail, but because I want to see them get help. The pedos and actual human traffickers I would terminate permanently.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...who cares @The Prowler?

Your preoccupation with a non-story is laughable.

Your obsession with prostitution is certainly evident.

Get a life Bud.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Disney has become an absolute degenerate company. They've been promoting faggotry for years and now these sick bastards are on the verge of completely taking the company over. I'm not at all surprised by Disney being filled to the brim with other types of degenerates too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Disney has become an absolute degenerate company. They've been promoting faggotry for years and now these sick bastards are on the verge of completely taking the company over. I'm not at all surprised by Disney being filled to the brim with other types of degenerates too.

Americans are prudes eh @Lokmar?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Liar @Joe likens arresting prostitute customers to a "Witch Hunt".
America sure likes Witch Hunts @Murdock.

I guess you guys haven't progressed since the Salem Witch Hunts.

America is Addicted to puritanism eh.

Liar @Joe expresses that he is in favour of legalizing prostitution.
But maybe it's time to legalize & regulate prostitution for consenting adults & give the hooker a tax number like other parts of the world?

Liar @Joe expresses concern that Covid-19 is being spread by prostitutes.
Wherever it came from its not a good time ta use prostitutes either in the USA or anywhere rite now.
But I agree that a Lotta covid is probably being spread thru prostitution these days.

Now.....get ready!!!

Your obsession with prostitution is certainly evident.

And that is why I say Liar @Joe has lost touch with reality.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@LotusBud @Gallium more Portuguese shit for you

I live in the state of Minas Gerais, which literally means "All-purpose mines"

So google translate will always refer to towns and cities in my state as "mining"

Captura-de-tela-2022-03-23-223328.png

And we the poor fuckers who live here are all "miners" LOL
Yeah…lumping the entire populace in one basket is a bit silly. But it’s no different here in Australia with a few of our “mining towns”. Our miners can be a bloody rough lot too. Hard workers and even harder drinkers!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most people are shit and should be burned at the stake, josephine. Take you for example.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah…lumping the entire populace in one basket is a bit silly. But it’s no different here in Australia with a few of our “mining towns”. Our miners can be a bloody rough lot too. Hard workers and even harder drinkers!

LOL we do have a lot of mines here, that's not a lie

But the fact is, if you're born in Rio you're carioca, if you're born in São Paulo you're Paulista, if you're born in Bahia you're bahiano, but we're all fucking miners? LOL

As a matter of fact, people here will say "He works in a mine" rather than "He's a miner" because then they would think they're simply someone from my state?

"What do you mean mineiro? He works in a mine or he's from Minas Gerais?" would be a normal convo here

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So that's why you love to brag about pouring so much cash into their coffers! What a mook.

Look at me I dropped 15 large at Disney!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So that's why you love to brag about pouring so much cash into their coffers! What a mook.

Look at me I dropped 15 large at Disney!
12 large, jackass. I'll do it again when I feel like it. I have an annual pass for Universal tho.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most people are shit and should be burned at the stake, josephine. Take you for example.

But wasn't there a story a few years ago about New England Patriots owner Peter Kraft being arrested in one of these Florida prostitution stings?

...and for what? Going to a massage parlor?

What did he do wrong?

Even if it was paid sex but the worker was of the age of consent and did so voluntarily by choice & not forced, not sure in his case was a crime.

And if that was the case then his shouldnt qualify as 'human trafficking'.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And that is why I say Liar @Joe is a confused fuckwit.

...so should the State of Florida similarly go after Matt Gaetz & his friends then nail their hides to the wall for Sex Trafficking charges? Throw them all into prison @The Prowler. Put Gaetz in prison so he can work on the prison chain gangs too.

Remember, Justice ought to be blind @The Prowler.
Ideally, the system should not favor anyone.

...or does Gaetz get a pass because the Republican party controls that state?
Does he get protected because he has friends high up?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liar @Joe gets really worked-up when sex trafficking is vilified for "some" reason.

Well answer the question dolt.

Should a conservative Republican like Matt Gaetz be sent to prison to serve hard time if found guilty for human trafficking charges & having sex with a minor @The Prowler?

And don't evade the question.

I demand a YES or NO from you Prowler.

Otherwise you're just as guilty of evading questions that you always others of.

I'm waiting for your answer Prowler.

Thank you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Liar @Joe gets really worked-up when sex trafficking is vilified for "some" reason.
All liberals seem to really go ham when you hold a pedophiles feet to the fire

Should Florida US House rep Matt Getz go to prison if found guilty of 'sex trafficking' Bigly?
ANYONE found guilty of sex trafficking or PLEASE ASS BOX ME! should go to prison

why do you ask, you think I'm some kind of hypocrite liberal asshole or something?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well answer the question dolt.

Should a conservative Republican like Matt Gaetz be sent to prison to serve hard time if found guilty for human trafficking charges & having sex with a minor @The Prowler?

And don't evade the question.

I demand a YES or NO from you Prowler.

Otherwise you're just as guilty of evading questions that you always others of.

I'm waiting for your answer Prowler.

Thank you.

That's not a hard question to answer.