March sadness 2

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
108 people arrested in Florida human trafficking sting… one of them was a lifeguard at Disney World Polynesian pool….the list goes on and on and on:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I thought The Left supported sex work.

So I would figure the leftists here do not support all but four of the arrests.

Admin, are you angry at those damn police for making these arrests?

Or have you changed your stance on "Sex Work is Real Work"?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Sex Work happens without human trafficking and PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, have you ever heard of Nevada?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
108 people arrested in Florida human trafficking sting… one of them was a lifeguard at Disney World Polynesian pool….the list goes on and on and on:

America sure likes Witch Hunts @Murdock.

I guess you guys haven't progressed since the Salem Witch Hunts.

America is Addicted to puritanism eh.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Bruh, do you know what "Human Trafficking" is? It's slavery dude.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know it's terrible & sex with underage girls should be prohibited.

But maybe it's time to legalize & regulate prostitution for consenting adults & give the hooker a tax number like other parts of the world?

I know this would/could never happen in America and they wouldn't do it right tho.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I know it's terrible & sex with underage girls should be prohibited.

But maybe it's time to legalize & regulate prostitution for consenting adults & give the hooker a tax number like other parts of the world?

I know this would/could never happen in America and they wouldn't do it right tho.
That is what Nevada Does, but they do not allow minors to participate in the business.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Most people aren’t aware of human trafficking. I became aware of it when I first arrived in Seattle and worked at a firm with a woman whose husband was part of the special unit handling the port there where it is estimated that 500k women and children are trafficked each year. Most from China.

This is also where I believe Covid entered the US during the nationwide boarder shutdown. He doesn’t believe that is real… so draw your assumptions now…..

I’ve donated hundreds of hours of my time to this task force doing everything from getting the unit caught up on paperwork to conducting surveillance. It’s a worthy cause and fortunately 1 trafficker and 4 convicted perverts were taken down in this bust. Praying for justice in the form of the death penalty that is swift and mighty.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Most people aren’t aware of human trafficking. I became aware of it when I first arrived in Seattle and worked at a firm with a woman whose husband was part of the special unit handling the port there where it is estimated that 500k women and children are trafficked each year. Most from China.

This is also where I believe Covid entered the US during the nationwide boarder shutdown. He doesn’t believe that is real… so draw your assumptions now…..

I’ve donated hundreds of hours of my time to this task force doing everything from getting the unit caught up on paperwork to conducting surveillance. It’s a worthy cause and fortunately 1 trafficker and 4 convicted perverts were taken down in this bust. Praying justice in the form of the death penalty is swift and mighty.
I've never delved too far into it, but I have wondered what the backstory of the young workers in Chinese Restaurants that barely speak English is. 500k per annum seems really high, but it wouldn't shock me if it was that high.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When I think of it, I brought a couple guys from south Jersey to Newark once

They had just "arrived" in the US and their, uh, "travel guide" dropped them in Atlantic City.

Imma hooman trafucker

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ve donated hundreds of hours of my time to this task force doing everything from getting the unit caught up on paperwork to conducting surveillance. It’s a worthy cause and fortunately 1 trafficker and 4 convicted perverts were taken down in this bust. Praying justice in the form of the death penalty is swift and mighty.
I've never delved too far into it, but I have wondered what the backstory of the young workers Chinese Restaurants that barely speak English is. 500k per annum seems really high, but it wouldn't shock me if it was that high.

My ex officer coastie was friends with a dude who was an otherwise standup, honest sort of person for the 11 years I knew him before he ended up being on the nuke sub side of these waters. He swore they had heat seeking devices picking up 90+ degrees from container ships at this port… and that the captain and crew are in on it.

The containers magically disappeared before they were able to legally open them. Go figure…..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’ve donated hundreds of hours of my time to this task force doing everything from getting the unit caught up on paperwork to conducting surveillance. It’s a worthy cause and fortunately 1 trafficker and 4 convicted perverts were taken down in this bust. Praying for justice in the form of the death penalty that is swift and mighty.

According to virologists, COVID first came in to the US by Europe. More specifically from Italy to New York altho the Italian caught it from someone from China.

Wherever it came from its not a good time ta use prostitutes either in the USA or anywhere rite now. The world is quite a sick place right now.

But I agree that a Lotta covid is probably being spread thru prostitution these days. Yet its never talked about as if it's a taboo eh?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It was always fun dealing with the newcomers

First, they arrive full of energy, goddamit Imma gonna buy 100 thousand hectares of land!

Especially if they arrive in summer. Then, the reality hits them, usually around winter

Then they just wanna scrape enough to buy something and get the hell out of that frozen fuckland where all you do is work, sleep and pay bills

The ones who can live packed like rats and feeding only on rice, beans, chicken and tap water can go home within a couple years sometimes.

At the time I arrived there, I met this kid from Ecuador. Could barely speak a word, seems like he was kidnapped from some tribe in the Amazon, so shy and recluse. But a great worker. Never drank too much, as cheap and frugal as one could be. He went back a couple months before me. Then I found him on FB and he showed me the land he got there. Fucker is rich by their standards.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
According to virologists, COVID first came in to the US by Europe. More specifically from Italy to New York altho the Italian caught it from someone from China.

Wherever it came from its not a good time ta use prostitutes either in the USA or anywhere rite now. The world is quite sick right now.

But I agree that a Lotta covid is probably being spread thru prostitution these days. Yet its never talked about as if it's a taboo eh?

I swear there were a few chinks going around my city around March spreading that crap

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I've never delved too far into it, but I have wondered what the backstory of the young workers Chinese Restaurants that barely speak English is. 500k per annum seems really high, but it wouldn't shock me if it was that high.

My ex officer coastie was friends with a dude who was an otherwise standup, honest sort of person for the 11 years I knew him before he ended up being on the nuke sub side of these waters. He swore they had heat seeking devices picking up 90+ degrees from container ships at this port… and that the captain and crew are in on it.

The containers magically disappeared before they were able to legally open them. Go figure…..

And then there were the California Marines (I have mad respect for Marines, even though the Boot Marines can be a little obnoxious) That were smuggling immigrants across the border, I don't think that was "Trafficking" but certainly outside their official duties as Marines.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Wherever it came from its not a good time ta use prostitutes either in the USA or anywhere rite now. The world is quite a sick place right now.

The first case in Seattle was recorded at a hospice facility that resulted in a statewide shut down on January 21, 2020. Everyone besides the doctor on staff there were immigrants making minim wage.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wherever it came from its not a good time ta use prostitutes either in the USA or anywhere rite now. The world is quite sick right now.

I swear there were a few chinks going around my city around March spreading that crap

I don't think COVID cares what race the Host is

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud @Gallium more Portuguese shit for you

I live in the state of Minas Gerais, which literally means "All-purpose mines"

So google translate will always refer to towns and cities in my state as "mining"

Captura-de-tela-2022-03-23-223328.png

And we the poor fuckers who live here are all "miners" LOL

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The first case in Seattle was recorded at a hospice facility that resulted in a statewide shut down on January 21, 2020. Everyone besides the doctor on staff there were immigrants making minim wage.
I would be surprised if a highly regulated hospice facility receiving federal funds would be hiring fob Chi-Nah people.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I would be surprised if a highly regulated hospice facility receiving federal funds would be hiring fob Chi-Nah people.

sub-standard would have been an improvement for that squalor tbh

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Sex Work happens without human trafficking and PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, have you ever heard of Nevada?

Did you read the article?

They were busting people for soliciting for a prostitute.

When you leftists are all carrying your "Sex Work is Real Work" signs, do you mean it, or not?

It seems hypocritical to sometimes support the sex trade, and then at other times support shutting down the sex trade. All depending on what virtue signalling is happening at that given moment....

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

sub-standard would have been an improvement for that squalor tbh
I "nursed" my mom during her descent into Dementia, when I finally got hospice involved, their coming in and taking amazingly loving care of my Mom, doting on her, made my Mom's final couple days so much more comfortable, and was a profound relief for me. (Not that, that was important to me at the time)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

When you leftists are all carrying your "Sex Work is Real Work" signs, do you mean it, or not?

It seems hypocritical to sometimes support the sex trade, and then at other times support shutting down the sex trade. All depending on what virtue signalling is happening at that given moment....
I need you to calm down Ma'am.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

See, even Liar @Joe, who is a frequent customer of prostitutes, understands that they were busting people like him.

Like I said, I would expect leftists to only support 4 of the busts that were mentioned.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Hahaha!!!

You are imagining that I give much of a fuck about this. I am just noting your hypocrisy.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I have an issue with slavery. It remains crystal clear in all political stances I have taken.

Whereas you come off like a puritan asshole who has gotten a blowey for $5 more than once.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha!!!

You are imagining that I give much of a fuck about this. I am just noting your hypocrisy.
What

are you blathering almost incoherently about now?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have an issue with slavery. It remains crystal clear in all political stances I have taken.

Whereas you come off like a puritan asshole who has gotten a blowey for $5 more than once.

So you were always against the "Sex Work is Real Work" movement?