Illegal immigration ring busted

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The link is translated.

"Cai-cai" would translate to fall-fall, they simply "fall" into the immigration officers and get released into the US

Many of these families you see there are fake. The kids belong to some people who are already there, many times.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember I mentioned this to you guys a few months ago?

Many criminals are going to the US seeing it as a golden land for thieves

I've been see TONS of products from the US in social network groups. They're filling boxes and boxes with stolen goods and sending it to Brazoo. The dollar is sky high and with all the import taxes, their profit is huge

As a matter of fact, organized crime here is shifting some of their attention there

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Also, then was the last time you guys heard about tunnels being found?

They're not searching for them anymore.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
When the shit hits the fan up here, all us "white" Americans are coming down there to Brazoo. We'll show you all how to properly exploit a continent. You guys haven't extracted a tenth of the wealth you could have by now.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The link is translated.

"Cai-cai" would translate to fall-fall, they simply "fall" into the immigration officers and get released into the US

Many of these families you see there are fake. The kids belong to some people who are already there, many times.

So how do the criminals bypass customs, Visa requirements & the US state department @rancidmilko to gain entry into the United States?

Bribe them?

Or do they get smuggled into the US?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn! This is super awesome!!!! I hope they keep doing it too! Fuck those libtard cali assholes. I bet the burglars get a slap on the wrist and deported. California is such a shithole!!! :Sad:

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The link is translated.

So how do the criminals bypass customs, Visa requirements & the US state department @rancidmilko to gain entry into the United States?

Bribe them?

Or do they get smuggled into the US?
They get fake documents here, which aren't checked for validity by the current US government (like it used to be)

What's happening today is that 90% of Brazilians heading there are simply throwing themselves at the ICE officers, knowing they'll be released.

Only the shadiest men without documents are actually being detained instead of being released. And when they're denied entry, they simply return to Mexico and try again, until they enter the US.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn! This is super awesome!!!! I hope they keep doing it too! Fuck those libtard cali assholes. I bet the burglars get a slap on the wrist and deported. California is such a shithole!!! :Sad:

What they're doing now is nothing short of suicide

Like I said, the talk of California being a criminal haven is all the hype around many criminals here

As a matter of fact, a lot of people I've been talking to are considering going to the US and they are willing to sell everything they have here to move there.

If Lula manages to steal the election here this year, 2023 will be the year millions of Brazoolians will be moving to North America.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember I mentioned this to you guys a few months ago?

Many criminals are going to the US seeing it as a golden land for thieves

I've been see TONS of products from the US in social network groups. They're filling boxes and boxes with stolen goods and sending it to Brazoo. The dollar is sky high and with all the import taxes, their profit is huge

As a matter of fact, organized crime here is shifting some of their attention there

That’s scary, but I’m not worried where I’m at. Here is something to ponder…

My boyfriend got a flat tire in my SUV avoiding a dog in the road. He removed the tire and left it on blocks that night so he could get it replaced the following morning.

By 7 am the next morning, 3 of my neighbors across the street had left notes on my door telling us they checked their surveillance cameras and didn’t see any suspects in the neighborhood (they couldn’t see my boyfriend under the car on our side lol). The neighbors had also all talked to each other hoping to help us catch the culprit. I also had a few dog walkers ask me if we got robbed the following week.

I live in a wealthy zip code here (6+ mil neighborhood and I’m the smallest house on the block). The police are paid well and we don’t have any of the lunatics you see hyped on the news.

Yes, we had a spike in homelessness and blah blah blah blah blah… they weren’t towing cars because of the pandemic and it was a hot spot for a cool minute, but that has been over for quite sometime. Can you blame them? I would want to live here in the 70 degrees and sunny year round too if I was broke AF.

Anyone walking through this neighborhood is suspect. But we also have 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines of defense on this property.

The fact this ring was caught before they even left your country speaks volumes….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell us how you scraped and saved $10k so your grandchildren could be be diddled and groomed by PLEASE ASS BOX ME! child rapists at the crappiest place on earth….

Or were yours rejected cause they weren’t cute enough?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tell us how you scraped and saved $10k so your grandchildren could be be diddled and groomed by PLEASE ASS BOX ME! child rapists at the crappiest place on earth….

Or were yours rejected cause they weren’t cute enough?
Hopefully they corner you and you get exactly what your smug bimbo ass deserves.