Matthew is Going to Fix all of This:

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Unvaccinated Texans 40 times more likely to die of covid than those fully vaccinated in 2021, study says

A vast majority of Texans who have died of covid-19 since the beginning of the year were unvaccinated, according to a grim new Texas health department report released Monday.

The report from the Texas Department of State Health Services examined data from Jan. 15 to Oct. 1 and found that unvaccinated people were much more likely to get infected and die of the coronavirus than those who got their shots.

Of the nearly 29,000 covid-linked fatalities in Texas during that period, more than 85% were unvaccinated individuals. Nearly 7% of the deaths were among partially vaccinated people, while nearly 8% were fully vaccinated.

The figures highlight just how much more at risk the unvaccinated population has been this year: In all age groups, the state's unvaccinated were 40 times more likely to die than fully vaccinated people. The study also found that the unvaccinated in all age groups were 45 times more likely to have a coronavirus infection than fully vaccinated people. It also looked closely at data from September and underlined the impact of the highly contagious delta variant, which fueled a surge in Texas, as it did in much of the country.

he new report from Texas also breaks out findings from the weeks between Sept. 4 and Oct. 1, which the health department said researchers wanted to analyze to measure the vaccine's effectiveness as the delta variant surged in the state.

In that time frame, unvaccinated people were 20 times more likely to die for a reason related to covid than fully vaccinated people, and were 13 times more likely to become infected with the virus than the fully vaccinated.

At the end of the conversation, Sorkin noted that McConaughey's team wanted to clarify that he hadn't been referring to the vaccine for children 12 and older, which was approved over the summer. Instead, he had meant the vaccine for 5-to-11-year-olds, which
from the CDC on Nov. 2. "He said he's gonna think a lot more about the information as it becomes available," Sorkin said.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
This begs the question, at this point if the unvaxxed are dying, do we even care?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wish no one to die vaccinated or unvaccinated.. these are our fellow Americans we're talking about.. you callous mother fucker!!!

Reactions: X

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish no one to die vaccinated or unvaccinated.. these are our fellow Americans we're talking about.. you callous mother fucker!!!

I doubt Admin wants anyone to die, either. He didn't actually say that, you know.

But my guess is, it was a post meant to compete with or, should I say, reflect, or even counteract, the typical attitude among BF cons, who frequently, repeatedly, and maliciously, wish death on liberal BF members. Call it blowback, and maybe don't be so stunned when it happens.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well?? Let's ask him, shall we? :) @Admin... do you give a fuck if the unvaccinated die??

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, that character clearly was better than you and that says a lot.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, that character clearly was better than you and that says a lot.

And better than you, as well. I mean, do you listen to yourself post?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
He's going to kick Abbott's ass.

Katie Campione
Thu, November 11, 2021, 12:15 AM

matthew mcconaughey
Dan HImbrechts/Shutterstock
is clarifying his stance on COVID-19 vaccine mandates for kids.
On Wednesday, the 52-year-old actor shared a message on his Instagram Story to clear up a misunderstanding after he said earlier this week that he wants "
" before supporting any requirements that young children get the shot.
"When asked my opinion on the subject of children and vaccination mandates I stated, 'I couldn't mandate it for kids just yet.' What was not clear is that I was referring specifically to the 5-11 year old mandate," he explained.

McConaughey continued, "What is NOT true, and insinuated with the clickbait headlines since, is that I am against vaccinating children at all. This is false. In fact, our eldest 13-year-old son Levi is fully vaccinated for COVID-19."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's going to kick Abbott's ass.

Katie Campione
Thu, November 11, 2021, 12:15 AM

matthew mcconaughey
Dan HImbrechts/Shutterstock
is clarifying his stance on COVID-19 vaccine mandates for kids.
On Wednesday, the 52-year-old actor shared a message on his Instagram Story to clear up a misunderstanding after he said earlier this week that he wants "
" before supporting any requirements that young children get the shot.
"When asked my opinion on the subject of children and vaccination mandates I stated, 'I couldn't mandate it for kids just yet.' What was not clear is that I was referring specifically to the 5-11 year old mandate," he explained.

McConaughey continued, "What is NOT true, and insinuated with the clickbait headlines since, is that I am against vaccinating children at all. This is false. In fact, our eldest 13-year-old son Levi is fully vaccinated for COVID-19."
You bumped your fukin head...or maybe comrade Putin's novachok has been delivered!