Matthew: The Goat and The Sheep

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why does this never get attention from Christians?

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
Well lady, from all the fat bums I see in this country, and the FACT that all bums have access to free healthcare, maybe it aint such a high priority. For crying out loud, we even perform sex changes on prisoners! I dont think Jesus ever knocked on a door begging for a sex change!

Maybe you should concern yourself with this one:
The Great Prostitute and the Beast
17 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and with the wine of whose sexual immorality the dwellers on earth have become drunk.” 3 And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. 5 And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth's abominations.” 6 And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.[
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
]

When I saw her, I marveled greatly. 7 But the angel said to me, “Why do you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman, and of the beast with seven heads and ten horns that carries her. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit[
] and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come. 9 This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; 10 they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while. 11 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to destruction. 12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.”

15 And the angel[
] said to me, “The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and languages. 16 And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire, 17 for God has put it into their hearts to carry out his purpose by being of one mind and handing over their royal power to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman that you saw is the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.”

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well lady, from all the fat bums I see in this country, and the FACT that all bums have access to free healthcare, maybe it aint such a high priority. For crying out loud, we even perform sex changes on prisoners! I dont think Jesus ever knocked on a door begging for a sex change!

17 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and with the wine of whose sexual immorality the dwellers on earth have become drunk.” 3 And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. 5 And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth's abominations.” 6 And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.[
]

When I saw her, I marveled greatly. 7 But the angel said to me, “Why do you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman, and of the beast with seven heads and ten horns that carries her. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit[
] and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come. 9 This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; 10 they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while. 11 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to destruction. 12 And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.”

15 And the angel[
] said to me, “The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is seated, are peoples and multitudes and nations and languages. 16 And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire, 17 for God has put it into their hearts to carry out his purpose by being of one mind and handing over their royal power to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman that you saw is the great city that has dominion over the kings of the earth.”

I see you're a goat.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.
I see you’re a cow

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.
I see you’re a cow

^^Another cloven hoofed creature.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.
I see you’re a cow

^^^^^ another Jabba the Hutt stand in

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.
I see you’re a cow

Brain dead dullard, you may have the last word.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.
I see you’re a cow

Brain dead dullard, you may have the last word.
Fat angry pig. Dry my ankles off when you’re done slobbering all over them

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.
Bitch, I see you're going to hell!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.

If you're what's in heaven, I'm okay with that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.

LOL! Whats God gonna say to you? "Great job defending faggits and abortionists!" Moron!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.

LOL! Whats God gonna say to you? "Great job defending faggits and abortionists!" Moron!

Don't worry about it. Not your problem.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.

Worry? Look idiot, YOU had the nerve to start quoting Bible Scripture! You remind me of serial rapin Clinton quoting Isaiah!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.

Worry? Look idiot, YOU had the nerve to start quoting Bible Scripture! You remind me of serial rapin Clinton quoting Isaiah!

It's still not your problem what happens to me, is it? No matter what I post, it's got nothing to do with you and your constant faux outrage.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My grandfather used to read that to us. I never forgot it. It is one of the sections that makes me seriously doubt the sincerity of many US Christians. A very important chapter.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My grandfather used to read that to us. I never forgot it. It is one of the sections that makes me seriously doubt the sincerity of many US Christians. A very important chapter.

They like John 3:16, the Old Testament rules and Revelations...:Crazy:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Leaker thinks talking about somebody else being charitable is the same thing as actually getting off her fat ass and doing something herself.

Typical Leftist.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.

It's still not your problem what happens to me, is it? No matter what I post, it's got nothing to do with you and your constant faux outrage.
Quiet dummy. Dont cry cause I wrapped your own thread round your neck!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.

No one is crying. You don't address what the scripture says when it doesn't back up your fucked up world view.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

]

15 And the angel[

I see you're a goat.

No one is crying. You don't address what the scripture says when it doesn't back up your fucked up world view.
WUT? We feed and clothe EVERYONE, you complete imbecile! The state of illinois give drivers licenses, cash, food stamps, and housing to citizens AND illegals. Thats not a world view, ya dumb bitch.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
WUT? We feed and clothe EVERYONE, you complete imbecile! The state of illinois give drivers licenses, cash, food stamps, and housing to citizens AND illegals. Thats not a world view, ya dumb bitch.

She is an idiot.

She thinks that by saying "Health care is a human right!!!" and "Racism!!!!!" she is actually helping someone.

She is a lazy fuck who does nothing significant for anyone who is truly in need of help.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

]

15 And the angel[

A favorite subject Lokbrain?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She is an idiot.

She thinks that by saying "Health care is a human right!!!" and "Racism!!!!!" she is actually helping someone.

She is a lazy fuck who does nothing significant for anyone who is truly in need of help.

Help? Bet you need it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The goats and the sheep are talking about those in Christ(the sheep. The flock of the shepard) and the goats(the ones not in the flock of Christ).

There is no political meaning here. There is no way to manipulate a political meaning into this. There is no verse that states Lily is an authority on who belongs to Jesus either. Jesus outlines how to judge by righteous standards and tells us we know them by their fruits.

When you look at the fruits of politcs we see lots of rape, hatred and rage. Violence. War. Lack of empathy. Lies and dishonesty. Gaslighting. Theft.

More so on the end that seeks to replace God with government.

Basically when dems/progs rage about Christian's being "judgemental" they are really just mad that their standards of judgement are not being used. Their merciless and harsh hypocritical judgements. Judging people as white supremacists for simply disagreeing with their politics is some of the most vulgar and narrow minded shit I've seen. Dems/progs think of themselves as above everyone and view their judgements as the standard. That's what this culture war is about. Replacing the standards.

Instead of trying to worm into established doctrine and reinterpret it in ways favorable to biases......dems/progs would do better to search and work out their own stances and narratives and get all those inconsistencies and rotten fruit out of their own. I see nothing in any of their ideas that helps to build a better, stronger more unified country for regular people. It's just hate and violence from them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure that Jesus would not consider men who dress up like women and perform depraved sex acts with other men ""sheep""

Now faggots like admin might fornicate with sheep yes, but are definitely not sheep themselves. Not even when they dress up like one down at the all you can swallow gloryhole buffet.

~ Today's New Testament with Smiles sponsored by righteous conservatives against sick liberal fucks

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

]

15 And the angel[

A favorite subject Lokbrain?
I'm surprised you didnt post your usual ream of goat porn!