Matthew: The Goat and The Sheep

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Leaker thinks talking about somebody else being charitable is the same thing as actually getting off her fat ass and doing something herself.

Typical Leftist.

It's good that we have leftists in this forum to counterbalance the fascists like yourself @The Prowler.

They don't have any charity, compassion or empathy for anyone. They are goats.
I paid out about $55,000 in charity directly from my paycheck in 2021. How about you?

Taxes?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Im a tad surprised you’re here. How many did ya nail this morning?
I hear the children you rape in the CR hovel will team up with your goats and revolt this year.
My paycheck last week was way more than $10,000. Not bad for pumping gas, sea molester! PWN3D!

Sure thing. Why do you continue to live in a shit hole?

I find it amusing that the "two richest guys" on the forum make their money from their blue state employment and fail to see it.
I'm sure you do, dummy. Too bad my money actually comes from RED areas tho! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Leaker thinks talking about somebody else being charitable is the same thing as actually getting off her fat ass and doing something herself.

Typical Leftist.

It's good that we have leftists in this forum to counterbalance the fascists like yourself @The Prowler.

I paid out about $55,000 in charity directly from my paycheck in 2021. How about you?

Taxes?
Yep, the type that go directly to fund all the bums you say are starving but arent.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I hear the children you rape in the CR hovel will team up with your goats and revolt this year.
My paycheck last week was way more than $10,000. Not bad for pumping gas, sea molester! PWN3D!

I find it amusing that the "two richest guys" on the forum make their money from their blue state employment and fail to see it.
I'm sure you do, dummy. Too bad my money actually comes from RED areas tho! PWN3D!

Where is your employer? That is where your money comes from.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Typical Leftist.

Taxes?
Yep, the type that go directly to fund all the bums you say are starving but arent.

That's not charity. Sorry, buddy, you fail.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Typical Leftist.

Taxes?

LOL!

A. Was it my money
B. Did it go to feed the poor
C. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Typical Leftist.

Taxes?

LOL!

A. Was it my money
C. PWN3D!

And to feed the elderly, the Department of Defense, veterans...etc. Sorry, it's not charity. Fucking owned!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen to this fool who thinks fatso is President. You are delusional. Must be those gas fumes

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen to this fool who thinks fatso is President. You are delusional. Must be those gas fumes

From the corn silk? lololol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Receipts don't cover all your claims. But if you must post receipts, knock yourself out. Clearly you feel the need to prove yourself to someone you claim to disrespect on a small forum in the wilderness that is the web.

I want to post them to compare to your receipts because you make claims that I am not a charitable person.

I think it would be interesting to compare the actual monetary contributions to charities of the person who accuses others of not being charitable and the person who is being accused of not being charitable.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Receipts don't cover all your claims. But if you must post receipts, knock yourself out. Clearly you feel the need to prove yourself to someone you claim to disrespect on a small forum in the wilderness that is the web.

I want to post them to compare to your receipts because you make claims that I am not a charitable person.

I think it would be interesting to compare the actual monetary contributions to charities of the person who accuses others of not being charitable and the person who is being accused of not being charitable.

Post what you want. I don't care.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Post what you want. I don't care.

Are you prepared to post yours?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Typical Leftist.

Taxes?

LOL!

A. Was it my money
C. PWN3D!

And to feed the elderly, the Department of Defense, veterans...etc. Sorry, it's not charity. Fucking owned!
Thanks for that! My money pays for all kinds of charitable things! Much more than YOU, I'm sure! PWN3D! Get a better job and "pull your weight" fukin slob!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure money bags

You don't need a lot of money to be charitable. It costs pennies to write a letter on behalf of Amnesty International and gives you a real feeling of empowerment.

True enough. You can also contribute to food banks, non-profit charities, to go fund me campaigns, to the United Way. All of which I do year after year (well since Go Fund me has been in existence that is). The rest I've done for years.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Typical Leftist.

says the pig who cheered children getting run over by a maniac in Wisconsin

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the Puerto Rican Dwarf, who adores theme parks for obvious reasons.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
True enough. You can also contribute to food banks, non-profit charities, to go fund me campaigns, to the United Way. All of which I do year after year (well since Go Fund me has been in existence that is). The rest I've done for years.

Let us compare receipts.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Let us compare receipts.

Why? I'm not in competition with anyone. What I posted was a general statement about conservatives and what they focus on in the Bible. It wasn't about a specific person anywhere. What I said about conservatives is backed up by Lokmar's posts. He equates paying taxes to donating to charity.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️