Matthew Perry Star Of 'Friends' Dies At 54

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
There's certainly no way that his years of substance abuse and gastrointestinal problems that almost killed him were the contributing factors.

I mean heart disease has been the #1 killer of Americans for about a century. Nope. It's all about a vaccine.

That is how fucking dumb the West has become. We all might as well live in caves like the Taliban.
kWY5HtT.jpg

Holy smokes!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I think the cigarettes and drinking were contributing factors, but ultimately they called it an "accidental death" and focused on the ketamine.
I think after two of my hip dislocations (Terrible, would not buy again or recommend) They used Ketamine to numb me, a couple doses before I would let them even talk about moving me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think after two of my hip dislocations (Terrible, would not buy again or recommend) They used Ketamine to numb me, a couple doses before I would let them even talk about moving me.

Well, you were in tremendous pain. I think he was using it for "trauma". Who knows what happened to him in his life? Certainly we have no idea and shouldn't judge.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whoa, poor thing.

I know some people use, under doctor's supervision, MDMA and it's been proven effective in some candidates for treatment.
Yes. She's looked into MDMA. Right now she is microdosing mushrooms.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Jennifer Aniston reported that he was sober and not even smoking when he passed. Autopsy revealed Ketamine OD which is in its beginning phases of being used along with therapy.