Matthew Perry Star Of 'Friends' Dies At 54

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
RB3889M.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If it’s from a meme put out before an autopsy, you just know it’s totally legit!

There's certainly no way that his years of substance abuse and gastrointestinal problems that almost killed him were the contributing factors.

I mean heart disease has been the #1 killer of Americans for about a century. Nope. It's all about a vaccine.

That is how fucking dumb the West has become. We all might as well live in caves like the Taliban.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
There's certainly no way that his years of substance abuse and gastrointestinal problems that almost killed him were the contributing factors.

I mean heart disease has been the #1 killer of Americans for about a century. Nope. It's all about a vaccine.

That is how fucking dumb the West has become. We all might as well live in caves like the Taliban.
But wait!

9e7f1c956ff0cb6b65d8c358617995ba3725a61f.jpeg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just read that they found anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds in his home. Plus, if he was drinking before getting in the hottub, along with the meds, and his decades of addiction, yeah. Such a sad life.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
What you goons dont get is if under house arrest for 2 years and fed home delivered pizza your going to get a lot of slobs having heart attacks.

Still how did he drown? Getting barebacked in the bath by Tyrone who go over excited and pushed his head under.

Smart money on this.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What you goons dont get is if under house arrest for 2 years and fed home delivered pizza your going to get a lot of slobs having heart attacks.

Still how did he drown? Getting barebacked in the bath by Tyrone who go over excited and pushed his head under.

Smart money on this.
Huh?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

That is an argument. I do not think 2 years of a sedimentary lifestyle is going to cause too many people's health to slip that far, but it is a fair point. It could have been the tipping point for some people.

When I heard how people were getting sick (respiratory) from the virus in early 2020, and when my regular cardio activities (reffing and playing hockey) were suspended, I started jogging 4-5 times a week. I figured that if I got it, it would be best to fight it with a healthy cardiovascular system.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Smart money on this.
Your thoughts, hopes and dreams are not facts.

:daFuq4:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
That is an argument. I do not think 2 years of a sedimentary lifestyle is going to cause too many people's health to slip that far, but it is a fair point. It could have been the tipping point for some people.

When I heard how people were getting sick (respiratory) from the virus in early 2020, and when my regular cardio activities (reffing and playing hockey) were suspended, I started jogging 4-5 times a week. I figured that if I got it, it would be best to fight it with a healthy cardiovascular system.

A fringe of slobs with heart defects still adds up to a lot of people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's no way it was the massive amounts of drugs and alcohol that damaged his heart. It was definitely the vaccine. Of course that's what it was...:sarcasm1:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Smart money on this.
We'll take your empirical evidence under advisement.