Maxis the gay sex offender

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Maxis
stop propositioning me via PM
I don't care what you can do with a garden hose and some Vaseline :rightON:
Shut up little kid! This is not a way you talk to adults! So shut the fuck up.

OOooops

QASOJat.gif

fucker almost slipped by (:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
maxis always begging for pics but he has not posted any "confirmed " photos of anything. do you not own a digital camera. the countess once took a photo of her timberlands, why don't you start with something simple like taking a photo of your shoe, make sure you scribble your name on a piece of paper with crayon and place that next to the shoes and not use that dumb twist image photo chop program for dummies.
Nope
has no camera!
you a neanderthal?
I am a very sexy caveman. Wanna come to my cave?

The "nope" means: "I am not willing to do this".

:ROFL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
He sexy, you're also welcome in my cave :devil1:
You shouldnt throw invitations out like that. Next thing ya know, Casey gonna plug your "cave", like she did SSS with her strap on.
I didn't invite the Casey, I invited the Countess... I believe the two are pretty different :)

And I am almost sure that @The Countess knows I was joking... I do not actually live in a cage, we live in houses here in the Netherlands. And some in windmills :LOL1:

Q

Banned

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You shouldnt throw invitations out like that. Next thing ya know, Casey gonna plug your "cave", like she did SSS with her strap on.
he wants Tatum to plug his LOL
No, not @Tatum Riley.... You are the most sexy woman here :Lovin1:

you’re going to make her jealous.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I didn't invite the Casey, I invited the Countess... I believe the two are pretty different :)

And I am almost sure that @The Countess knows I was joking... I do not actually live in a cage, we live in houses here in the Netherlands. And some in windmills :LOL1:

Casey and Countess are a lot alike when I think about it. Both fiery Southern women, but the Countess is Latina Southern. As a soy boi, they will bend you over and make you take it and not think twice lol.

Q

Banned
Casey and Countess are a lot alike when I think about it. Both fiery Southern women, but the Countess is Latina Southern. As a soy boi, they will bend you over and make you take it and not think twice lol.
I love woman that are a bit spicy :LOL2:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
countess won't post her t shirt cause she be a little bit blimpy below the neck. she not afraid to post her shoe though.

Countess don’t need to post shit cuz she ain’t trying to impress any of you.

Funny how you’re bitching about me yet you’ve NEVER posted a pic of yourself in the whole 20 years you’ve been online.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
countess won't post her t shirt cause she be a little bit blimpy below the neck. she not afraid to post her shoe though.

Funny how you’re bitching about me yet you’ve NEVER posted a pic of yourself in the whole 20 years you’ve been online.

This is true. Others on the other hand post their pics everywhere.

Q

Banned

This is true. Others on the other hand post their pics everywhere.
Still... To be very serious: if she does not want to post it, we should respect that