Little man maxis...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi...I could inflict a hurt upon you that would make you involuntary shit yourself!
Who the fuck do you think you are you little cunt?! Your world will never be the same here on Bastard Factory...I will guarantee that! Stop private messaging me, because things could get ugly! Piss off quick!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
3daae1ff3018e6d52e2f6d2f9d7828ac.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he sends me faggy PM's as well ... begging me to lay off the giving his mom pipe :LMAO:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
MaxiPad seems to be very popular these days I see.

Maxi. Listen to what Breakfall is saying. Your days here on Basford factory won't be the same again.

I also received a PM where he begs for an alliance. Very faggy if you ask me.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
it's over the top ..
You know you need help from the doctors. All you do is keep living in a fantasy world. That is WRONG!

The phone number is 1813. Just call. Accept their help. They will lock you up, but it is worth it!

Q

Banned
Yes, Breakfart is really an ass. I agree!

Boy you really blew it over with this Islam thing......
Shutup and wear your niqab

Bruh calm down
anger will get you nowhere
You know you need help from the doctors. All you do is keep living in a fantasy world. That is WRONG!

The phone number is 1813. Just call. Accept their help. They will lock you up, but it is worth it!

Q

Banned
Yes, Breakfart is really an ass. I agree!

Boy you really blew it over with this Islam thing......
Shutup and wear your niqab

Bruh calm down
anger will get you nowhere

what are you a nurse with your islam, they can try again .. but i will take what's mine also simple .. there's a mil guy in holland i am after... simple.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Marxismus. Where do you live in Amsterdam. I am sick of you. Let's meAT and I show you in real life what I think of you scum. What do you think you whoreson and son of scat?

Q

Banned
Hey Marxismus. Where do you live in Amsterdam. I am sick of you. Let's meAT and I show you in real life what I think of you scum. What do you think you whoreson and son of scat?
Are you being serious?? PI is forbidden here!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
aidze i wish him and his holland .. also @maxis735 if there are complaints taken serious somewhere else outside of europe and the severity of it, than yeah it MEANS I MUST BY IN A DREAMWORLD we call that also psychosis .. but it isn't .. i know what i talk abt .. how else do i know names or references from holland, belgium trying to work against my rights to squeeze me, why do some cops in my city support whilst i aint informer or none related .. ? oops ..

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Ever been in a brawl and street fight you wussy. I train my upper chest and biceps only. No stupid leg days. Biceps only.

I can lunch you to 51 peaces you swine. Afraid?

Reactions: X

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
aidze i wish him and his holland .. also @maxis735 if there are complaints taken serious somewhere else outside of europe and the severity of it, than yeah it MEANS I MUST BY IN A DREAMWORLD we call that also psychosis .. but it isn't .. i know what i talk abt .. how else do i know names or references from holland, belgium trying to work against my rights to squeeze me, why do some cops in my city support whilst i aint informer or none related .. ? oops ..
Let cross fingers, brother, that he AIDZE awesome.

Q

Banned
Let cross fingers, brother, that he AIDZE awesome.
I'm not like you

Q

Banned

Ever been in a brawl and street fight you wussy. I train my upper chest and biceps only. No stupid leg days. Biceps only.

I can lunch you to 51 peaces you swine. Afraid?

Nope, because we all know you're a sissy

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Q

Banned