Hey Bastard Factory, Do You Like Little Boys As Much As Apeman?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The biggest danger in reading my PMs would be death by boredom.

Its a lame tactic to get people to stop posting here. It obviously isn’t working, but you know these folks don’t know how to move on.
You don’t think there was a read DM hack at BH? Or FC? Or SG?
It's called an SQL select statement. Works on any MySql based forum software

You'd know that if your IQ wasn't in the single digit territory

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I like how they take Loks POSTS so seriously and suddenly bring up my daughter.

Shall we discuss the doctrine in the gender cult called the "Cotton ceiling" that involves calling lesbians who dont wanna fuck or date "transwomen" terfs and transphobes?

Lokmar doesnt support legislation that directly puts all my daughters in harms way and forces through their reasonable boundaries not wanting in tact biological men in spaces meant for girls and women.

That 15 year old girl who was violently raped (anally btw) at SCHOOL by a boy in a skirt was someones daughter. Oh and that man was arrested for speaking out at the school board meeting where the school board decided to go ahead and take private female facilities from the girls.

But let's fuss about Lokmar saying "kill all the faggots" on a forum.
LOL, You spend waaaaaay toooo muuuch time freaking out about this, ask your therapist about it, K?

"I heard a noise downstairs, I think the Trannies have broken in!"

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And then also AAAAAAAAAAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

ACCKKKKKKK PTOOOOOEEEEEY!!!! *clears throat and spits a greenie on Aidsman's LGBT fag flag*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Ah that's better.

Awesome ! Hearded loud and clearly.!!!!

If I would be a faggot,I would always shout AAAIIIDDDDSSSS like a nasty pig!!! AWESOME!!!!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Its a lame tactic to get people to stop posting here. It obviously isn’t working, but you know these folks don’t know how to move on.
You don’t think there was a read DM hack at BH? Or FC?

Bra1n was doing it at TRF. Hell, TDT did it.
Yeah, it’s just there.

im sure they’re reading DMs over at BC, and if there using mults probably all of them are reading DM’s

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how Admin thinks it's a funny fucking joke when someone gives reasons for not adopting his gender religious beliefs.

These people wail and bitch over OTHER peoples religious beliefs and they constantly go off about forcing religion.

And they want theirs pushed in schools. Written in law, forcing women to share spaces with in tact biological men. State sponsored medical interventions on children that have long term damage. And people oppositing and resisting that is just fucking hilarious.

We all need to shut up and let people be who they are by accepting their beliefs and rearranging our lives and language to appease them.

And he wont discuss this.....none of them will....because they know they cant defend it. They need to be the new national religion we all have to bow down and show reverence to. And if we dont WE are the bad guys. Cant speak about our RIGHTS and safety as women either.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I like how Admin thinks it's a funny fucking joke when someone gives reasons for not adopting his gender religious beliefs.

These people wail and bitch over OTHER peoples religious beliefs and they constantly go off about forcing religion.

And they want theirs pushed in schools. Written in law, forcing women to share spaces with in tact biological men. State sponsored medical interventions on children that have long term damage. And people oppositing and resisting that is just fucking hilarious.

We all need to shut up and let people be who they are by accepting their beliefs and rearranging our lives and language to appease them.

And he wont discuss this.....none of them will....because they know they cant defend it. They need to be the new national religion we all have to bow down and show reverence to. And if we dont WE are the bad guys. Cant speak about our RIGHTS and safety as women either.
Gender Religious Beliefs** That almost cost me a keyboard! LOL!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yeah, it’s just there.

im sure they’re reading DMs over at BC, and if there using mults probably all of them are reading DM’s

I don’t even care. It’s not like I’m talking about anything important in pm anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how they take Loks POSTS so seriously and suddenly bring up my daughter.

Shall we discuss the doctrine in the gender cult called the "Cotton ceiling" that involves calling lesbians who dont wanna fuck or date "transwomen" terfs and transphobes?

Lokmar doesnt support legislation that directly puts all my daughters in harms way and forces through their reasonable boundaries not wanting in tact biological men in spaces meant for girls and women.

That 15 year old girl who was violently raped (anally btw) at SCHOOL by a boy in a skirt was someones daughter. Oh and that man was arrested for speaking out at the school board meeting where the school board decided to go ahead and take private female facilities from the girls.

But let's fuss about Lokmar saying "kill all the faggots" on a forum.
LOL, You spend waaaaaay toooo muuuch time freaking out about this, ask your therapist about it, K?

"I heard a noise downstairs, I think the Trannies have broken in!"

People tend to have a problem when a cult comes along and remove their sex based rights and starts forcing itself into public schools, yes.

You spend too much time being a narrow minded asshole who cant communicate with other people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gender Religious Beliefs** That almost cost me a keyboard! LOL!

So answer this.

WHAT makes ME a woman outside my BIOLOGY?

Do I have a GENDERED SOUL?

The trans cult is a CULT. A new RELIGION. These are metaphysical BELIEFS. Its sure the fuck not science. Science doesnt support the existence of souls, spirits, or "woman brains".

Feel free to enlighten me if I'm so wrong. Please explain to me what about me besides my biology makes me a woman and how people can be "born in the wrong body".

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Yeah, it’s just there.

I don’t even care. It’s not like I’m talking about anything important in pm anyway.
Same here.

mid you really wanted to keep things private make a discord.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everywhere I post I just assume the PMs are being read.

It's not as if people are posting any sort of specific identifying info in them.

Right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Admin. You gonna answer the question or just laugh like a retarded jack ass?

What makes me a woman outside of my biology.

I'm looking forward to your religious answer. Because there sure as fuck is not a scientific one.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Tell it to Devgru.
51t86azX-dL.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ahh the usual confused ??? rep. It's just that with your promotion of and shilling for all things LGBT, it's apparent that you're either a homo or a full blown gender bending trannie.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dear fucking Gawd, do you actually aspire to be like mentally ill faggots like that???

I don't understand you comment, why do non-cognitive Conservatives see everything as a Black And White Monolith?

I watched a Youtube video over the weekend about the Dirigible era, and guess what I don't have any thoughts or desires to become a lighter than air airship.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You don’t think there was a read DM hack at BH? Or FC? Or SG?
It's called an SQL select statement. Works on any MySql based forum software

You'd know that if your IQ wasn't in the single digit territory
So what's the deal Biggy Fuckup, it's almost like you get some perverse pleasure being bitch slapped in public?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool story.

Needs more dinosaurs.

giphy.gif

Inquiring minds wanna know... okay.

This is not a pay to play board. It is a free message board and we've banned one person in four years.
We do not have memberships here, its all about simple donations that all go back into this board. Start an 'Ask BF' thread if you want more answers.. I hesitate spilling out on page 4 of some random Meltdown thread.

Z6VQOXE.gif

Every message board, FB, that you have ever been on... Xenforo, VBulletin forums... all have access to read PMs for security reasons. You're a dumbfux if you ever think anything is secure online, especially you
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Here's the Blue Cashew board code...

I have to buy it for 35$. Don't care to, don't care what you people say in PMs I hardly read the shit you post out here. Im not a voyeur type... I'm not here to react. I'm not bankrolling this place to play God. I have my own reason for this board and most of you will never know why.. lolFU

In defense of having it? USE YOUR FUCKING BIZ BRAINS... could be kiddie pics, storm the Capitol plans, state secrets, kidnap a governor, Ken Griffins off shore accts, a terror org or passing of nude pics of Dilfs sister.. all these things cant be allowed to happ so there's a reason one protects ones ASSet. By the way I would have no responsibility if that shit was happ in there so just another reason I don't care... We have too many pussies and not enough power posters here for me to be concerned but this all has made me curious.

How do I know about Biggie? One of MY members told me he was getting ready open a new board and he wanted to fuck w this one on the way out.... SO I shut his PMs off when I perm melt'd him as not to rally nerd corp. or whatever he was doing in there.

@Biggie Smiles lol, you monkey... you're a BFF pawn, your perm meltdown silence = conformity.
You spectate a fair and functioning 'anything goes' forum that isn't going anywhere soon.

I have had a lovely morning. Good night's sleep. Reading the news for awhile, shower and then I have a late breakfast.
Afternoon comes around and I come to BF.

I find this post and I realize I am going to be both amused and blessed with a good day.

Nothing better than seeing Bigly Stupid taken down a peg or two, not that he can afford it, nevertheless, it's refreshing.