Hey, @Bastard Factory

X

xXx
Site Supporter
While I'm not a fan of mutilated kids, its a fukin troll board and I've seen and read plenty I dont like but dont say a fukin word......cause its a fukin troll board, dumb ass!

Trump walks into a bar
and lost

:LMAO2:

Happy Saturday night faggit :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi @Bastard Factory
what's good sir ?
how goes the trip thus far, you winning the wars ?
maintaining balance ?
(:
seriously, hope all is well :Cheers:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I'm not a fan of mutilated kids, its a fukin troll board and I've seen and read plenty I dont like but dont say a fukin word......cause its a fukin troll board, dumb ass!
At least if there’s a post you don’t like, hit report if you have to, why make a whole thread like she’s the fucking Virgin Mary and everyone else is a cunt..

What the fuck difference does it make to you? I'm not going in that thread again. Are you people so dead in the soul you actually get bent out of shape that I am objecting to this insanity? WTF is wrong with you? Seriously? How sickening you are.
Very sick, hardened gore fan, bring it on...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At least if there’s a post you don’t like, hit report if you have to, why make a whole thread like she’s the fucking Virgin Mary and everyone else is a cunt..

What the fuck difference does it make to you? I'm not going in that thread again. Are you people so dead in the soul you actually get bent out of shape that I am objecting to this insanity? WTF is wrong with you? Seriously? How sickening you are.

How does one get to be a "hardened gore fan" of murdered children? I hate to imagine what sort of childhood you had.

Honestly, anyone, is this kind of shit allowed here? If so, I'm checking out. I cannot frequent an establishment that has no issues with posting pics of murdered children. Just, no.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How does one get to be a "hardened gore fan" of murdered children? I hate to imagine what sort of childhood you had.

Honestly, anyone, is this kind of shit allowed here? If so, I'm checking out. I cannot frequent an establishment that has no issues with posting pics of murdered children. Just, no.
Bye...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bye...

Waiting for confirmation from someone who's not a sick fuck.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
violin-smiley-emoticon.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bye...

Yeah waiting for the results from BF from your grassing PMs ?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bye...

Yeah waiting for the results from BF from your grassing PMs ?

One PM, and one only. What any civilized person would do.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well as you can see I ain’t civilised so go and gargle on some unborn mutilated sacrificed spunk swimmers....go report that one cunt..

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Bye...

such an bad ass relic :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fuck off, you sick fuck. What is wrong with you?
I don’t like snivelling fucks..

I don't like people who are fine with pics of mutilated children. You're not human.
And your a snivelling fuck, where are you in the playground, look sir he’s been naughty, I’m so good and special, haha stop trying to cause shit and wind your neck in Karen..
It must have been tough growing up with a father in your life.
Yeah and he taught me never to trust a stinking grass, lowest of the low..
What does that mean in english?
It means you're posting here more because the gloryhole's in your city are locked down due to Covid.

YW

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Um, I hate to be the bar of soap that causes you to slip off your podium while you're busy pontificating in your special dialect of screech, but aren;t you the same libtard that has called for Kyle Rittenhouse (a 17 year old child) to be executed for his role in national heroism ?

I bet you if he were executed and we posted a pic you'd foam & squirt all over your cheese grader during your next sexual encounter with it taped to your ceiling