Hey Bastard Factory, Do You Like Little Boys As Much As Apeman?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am AWESOME INFINTE !!

boundless
:Burn:
STFU you dirty nigger.
I know there's a soft chewy center in yoo yet yeh prickly cocsucker !
Go suck your moms dick. Ya.might find it there

my mom doesnt have a dick lokmor .. does yours ? ewwww
@Dove is it a common thing in the USA for the woman to have dicks ?
Lokmar seems confused
You checked?
If yer mom has a dick ?? I'll check, I mean if you want me too but if there is a big ole nasty fishpit I'm jumpin' it and not stoppin till I hit backbone ... ahahahahahahahaaa you wanna new brother er sister LokmoRrRrrrr

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
285630234_10221503319240078_7100989495088934185_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am AWESOME INFINTE !!

boundless
:Burn:
STFU you dirty nigger.
I know there's a soft chewy center in yoo yet yeh prickly cocsucker !
Go suck your moms dick. Ya.might find it there

my mom doesnt have a dick lokmor .. does yours ? ewwww
@Dove is it a common thing in the USA for the woman to have dicks ?
Lokmar seems confused
You checked?
If yer mom has a dick ?? I'll check, I mean if you want me too but if there is a big ole nasty fishpit I'm jumpin' it and not stoppin till I hit backbone ... ahahahahahahahaaa you wanna new brother er sister LokmoRrRrrrr
Yur mom, dumb ass. What a fukin tard!

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lokkkkkkkkkkkkky
did you test yer glory hole for covid ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Apeman does like cock a lot

but I always thought it was those truck stop ruffies whole are old enough to drive trucks that made him reminisce on all those years spent sucking cock on navy boats

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thats fukin stupid. You fukin groomer.

I didnt know the Hungry Catapiller taught kids that they could be born in the wrong body and they could be caterpillars inside and they should get medical interventions to reaffirm it.

These people are ignorant, gaslighting abusers who hate humanity.
Like God says, kill all faggits.

Like what if you're a poster here and you're a bisexual woman...and the offspring is lesbian? Them too?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I didnt know the Hungry Catapiller taught kids that they could be born in the wrong body and they could be caterpillars inside and they should get medical interventions to reaffirm it.

Like what if you're a poster here and you're a bisexual woman...and the offspring is lesbian? Them too?
Excellent probing question. Something I imagine Lok is comfortable with; Probing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dont worry, shit.for brains, we could kill all the out and.proud assholes for decades before.getting through all of them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Excellent probing question. Something I imagine Lok is comfortable with; Probing.
No, I.wont probe your ass, faggit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dont worry, shit.for brains, we could kill all the out and.proud assholes for decades before.getting through all of them.

I'm not concerned with a timeline, just a philosophical question. Do you also kill those you know who are bisexual and lesbian, even if you know them?

This is an easy question: Yes or No.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not concerned with a timeline, just a philosophical question. Do you also kill those you know who are bisexual and lesbian, even if you know them?

If he is at all fair minded, he probably only maims those types.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where in the Bible does it say to maim?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Where in the Bible does it say to maim?
I thought we did that, maybe maiming didn't come out till the Muzzie versions.