Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck off, you sick fuck. What is wrong with you?
I don’t like snivelling fucks..

I don't like people who are fine with pics of mutilated children. You're not human.
And your a snivelling fuck, where are you in the playground, look sir he’s been naughty, I’m so good and special, haha stop trying to cause shit and wind your neck in Karen..

Posting pics of mutilated children is not naughty. It's soulless. It's the devil's work. I don't even believe in the devil, but your defense of this soullessness has made me reconsider. Devil's spawn.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't like people who are fine with pics of mutilated children. You're not human.
And your a snivelling fuck, where are you in the playground, look sir he’s been naughty, I’m so good and special, haha stop trying to cause shit and wind your neck in Karen..
It must have been tough growing up with a father in your life.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Posting pics of mutilated children is not naughty. It's soulless. It's the devil's work. I don't even believe in the devil, but your defense of this soullessness has made me reconsider. Devil's spawn.
All hail lord balphomet...
_84584052_baphomet.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah and he taught me never to trust a stinking grass, lowest of the low..

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

What does that mean in english?

• Funny
Reactions: X

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What does that mean in english?
It means your a mug...and I’m guessing the other mug cunt is doing some more grassing as we speak, fucking pilchard..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My mom and dad were Beatniks. Their friends were Hobos and freight train hoppers. I’m a product of something simila.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I'm not a fan of mutilated kids, its a fukin troll board and I've seen and read plenty I dont like but dont say a fukin word......cause its a fukin troll board, dumb ass!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I'm not a fan of mutilated kids, its a fukin troll board and I've seen and read plenty I dont like but dont say a fukin word......cause its a fukin troll board, dumb ass!
At least if there’s a post you don’t like, hit report if you have to, why make a whole thread like she’s the fucking Virgin Mary and everyone else is a cunt..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At least if there’s a post you don’t like, hit report if you have to, why make a whole thread like she’s the fucking Virgin Mary and everyone else is a cunt..
Cause this stupid bitch thinks she's better than everyone else while she needs raped to death in her eye sockets and tossed in a dumpster. For the record, I know I'm better than her.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lotus, I agree with you it's awful and beyond disturbing to see that.

SSS is a shock troll. He posts gore and stuff like that to horrify people. Its effective.

I strongly advise you to put him on ignore. Especailly now.....

Which image is this? If it's the one I saw, it wasn't SSS who posted it.
Ask lotuscunt, she’s probably got it saved to wank over later...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SSS is a shock troll. He posts gore and stuff like that to horrify people. Its effective.

It was absolutely SSS. I just made sure.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LotusK1ke invented the concept of virtue signalling.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The meme about hammers?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The meme about hammers?

Noooooo.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't posting pics of mutilated children against the TOS?

This has gone way too far, imo, @Bastard Factory .
Nope as long as they are not being sexaulized or being upped by the source

You have always had some of the most bazaar different interesting unusual pics ever. There is pic of a mural I think? Do you recall that pic you put up? It was about 2 months ago. I would like you to allow me to down load it. For no other purpose than my fascination with it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What the fuck difference does it make to you? I'm not going in that thread again. Are you people so dead in the soul you actually get bent out of shape that I am objecting to this insanity? WTF is wrong with you? Seriously? How sickening you are.