Hey Bastard Factory, Do You Like Little Boys As Much As Apeman?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Heh. Primed for explosion,
Like I said.
Regan ain't sayin' shit to Sindy should she show up lol

And do what? Start threatening to dox people like he does on socail media when people oppose his beliefs?

Why cant ANY of you answer direct questions?

What do you imagine Sindy will add to this discussion besides either a tantrum or metaphysical religious beliefs?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like I said.

And do what? Start threatening to dox people like he does on socail media when people oppose his beliefs?

What do you imagine Sindy will add to this discussion besides either a tantrum or metaphysical religious beliefs?

he may have to consult with his three twitter followers before answering that question

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Like I said.

he may have to consult with his three twitter followers before answering that question
1. JS is in Twitter jail.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Like I said.

You have a problem with Sindy posting here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like I said.

Not in the slightest.

I'm asking you why you seem so eager to get Sindy over here.

Do you have a problem with something I've said? Do you think Sindy has some authority over me when it comes to saying what makes a woman a woman? And that he is gonna show the gender cult is not religious beliefs being forced on everyone?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Like I said.

Not in the slightest.

Do you have a problem with something I've said? Do you think Sindy has some authority over me when it comes to saying what makes a woman a woman?
How is it you've inserted yourself as a target for Sindy?
Sindy posted well and doesn't take any shit. I've previously stated my position about the unstable conditions here. Doesn't take a genius to see it.
I have nothing more to add.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like I said.

Not in the slightest.

Do you have a problem with something I've said? Do you think Sindy has some authority over me when it comes to saying what makes a woman a woman?
Sindy posted well and doesn't take any shit. I've previously stated my position about the unstable conditions here. Doesn't take a genius to see it.

How have I "inserted" myself as a "targer" for Sindy?

Because I speak the truth to defend my own rights and the rights of my daughters?

You think IM going to "take shit" and allow fucking MEN to tell ME that if I speak up for my rights and my being as a WOMAN I'm making a target of myself?

You see that thinking right there? You speak like an oppressor. You are telling me that defending my sex class and my place in society is "making me a target" and I should what....I should have to take shit from this guy because he is a gender cultist? I'm not going to.

How dare you, seriously.

You know women are being raped in prison by men who "self identify" as women and ran out of domestic violence shelters? Fuck you.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
JRE "How old were you when thought you were different?"

The First Rule of Florida Parenting, Don't acknowledge reality.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
i think Benzo paid sindy to kick Dovey's ass

Us women need to STFU and not make targets of ourselves while men take away our sex based rights, privacy, safety, sports, shelters, redefine us to a simple identity that anyone can have.

Women getting raped in prison and SCHOOL? Dont talk about it! You'll be TaRgEtTeD!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
JRE "How old were you when thought you were different?"

So all the detransitioners who are suffering long term damage who were put on a medical pathway way to fast dont matter cuz...this person "felt different" as a kid so now everyone HAS to believe in this cult doctrine that people can be born in the wrong body?

Or do you only listen to the shit that confirms your bias?

Because I have a heap of videos that show a much different picture.

So other dysphoric disorders should be handled the same way as this one?

So your argument is that because a kid "felt different" at a young age that we all have to accept the conclusion this person was in the wrong body?

Hey Admin.....how many videos you think I could show you where people had encounters with a higher power like Jesus and how different and radically changed they felt? Do those videos give ME a right to work my religion into legislation? Redefine our entire society and remove rights from other people?

Yeah see the thing there?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this Admin

Boy she sure knows shes different at such a young age.

We better start teaching Christianity to kindergarters! You know they are gonna be in the world around Christian's and they should know about them, right?

Little Debbie might bring up how she was at church on Sunday!

And PLEASE ASS BOX ME!/indoctrinating? Pfftt....please. Learning about Christian's doesnt influence them to become Christian's at all. You dont see kids becoming caterpillars after reading Hungry Caterpillar.

Right, Admin?

If the bigot parents dont like it well that Christphobia. We dont have to tell them. There are a lot of Christian's in the world.

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Now's a good time for that poster to come back and post here, actually. Bildo? I don't remember the name here. It's a powder keg on this board. Heh
Sidney the dude? Yea, hes a real fukstain!
His name here is Sidney?
Close. He calls himself Sindy.
That's right!
I remember.
Sindy needs to make an appearance.
She didn't take any shit.

He is a gay man with internalized homophobia. He cannot even embrace himself.

What's he gonna do? Bore us with another detailed play by play of his average at best sexual experiences?

Do you think because he has a religious belief that he is a woman that he can tell ME what a woman is?
Now is the time for Sindy to light the fuse. That's all I'm attempting to accomplish.
I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Did you know he tried to say his moobs look better than my boobs?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now's a good time for that poster to come back and post here, actually. Bildo? I don't remember the name here. It's a powder keg on this board. Heh
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

What's he gonna do? Bore us with another detailed play by play of his average at best sexual experiences?

Do you think because he has a religious belief that he is a woman that he can tell ME what a woman is?
Now is the time for Sindy to light the fuse. That's all I'm attempting to accomplish.
I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Did you know he tried to say his moobs look better than mine?

They dont and they never will.

Nothing is more beautiful than natural biological women.

They literally hate us because they ain't us.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.
Yea, I wouldnt mind telling him to kill himself a few thousand times again.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If they had Sidney Bildo tied to a stake, ready to light him on fire, and aidsfaggit declared " he who is without sin....", I'd drop kick his ass and drop the torch on BOTH them faggits!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Regan did?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Regan did?

No. Sindy

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Regan did?

No. Sindy
Nobody here has better boobs than you, babe-

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If they had Sidney Bildo tied to a stake, ready to light him on fire, and aidsfaggit declared " he who is without sin....", I'd drop kick his ass and drop the torch on BOTH them faggits!
When did you first have the troubling thoughts about the other boys in Pre-Kindergarten?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Regan did?

No. Sindy
Wait wait wait, back the truck up, you're saying one individual on the internets bragged about something? What in the holy mother of god fuck shit snot blow job pygmy bullshit is that?????????????????????????????

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Regan did?

No. Sindy
Wait wait wait, back the truck up, you're saying one individual on the internets bragged about something? What in the holy mother of god fuck shit snot blow job pygmy bullshit is that?????????????????????????????

Normally you are the first one mocking that.

So can you explain to me exactly how these gender beliefs are NOT religious and what scientifically makes me a woman that isnt my biology?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Regan did?

No. Sindy

I dont know if Sindy is gonna take that shit, Benz.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Regan did?

No. Sindy

Remember how shitty he got when I posted mine? Lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Regan did?

No. Sindy

Remember how shitty he got when I posted mine? Lmao

One thing I've noticed about gender cultists is they have a deep hatred and resentment of women. They want to destroy OUR existence and wear our skin and shit.

***shudder***

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Like I said.

Not in the slightest.

What the fuck is this toothless gasbag geriatric mutant from puddingville on about? Why does he keep begging for the attention of Stanly the Manly Tranly ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Regan did?

No. Sindy
Are you at war with someone at your local gloryhole now?