Hey Bastard Factory, Do You Like Little Boys As Much As Apeman?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I have to pay taxes towards public schools and we
Tell it to Devgru.
51t86azX-dL.jpg

Can you tell me what makes me a woman outside of my biology?

And then explain how that somehow isnt a religious belief. You can laugh all you want. That doesn't change the fact that you bought into a cult and support having religious beliefs forced on children, medical procedures harming children and and supporting removal of MY rights based on your religious beliefs about something that doesnt even fucking exist outside a socail construct.

Answer the question for ONCE.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dear fucking Gawd, do you actually aspire to be like mentally ill faggots like that???

I don't understand you comment, why do non-cognitive Conservatives see everything as a Black And White Monolith?

I watched a Youtube video over the weekend about the Dirigible era, and guess what I don't have any thoughts or desires to become a lighter than air airship.

And yet whenever someone challanges your left wing doctrine you immediately shut down and shit post at people and fling around memes with strawmen because you dont even understand what anyone else sees.

You are one the MOST black/white thinkers here.

If you view your left wing religion as "colorful" and superior know this.....every religion views itself the same way.

Do you really see yourself as the guy with all the correct and righteous opinions and the rest of us are just dummer than you and below you? Guess what....you are a fucking fundi. And every bit as impossible to talk to or reason with as any other cultist.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear fucking Gawd, do you actually aspire to be like mentally ill faggots like that???

I don't understand you comment, why do non-cognitive Conservatives see everything as a Black And White Monolith?

I watched a Youtube video over the weekend about the Dirigible era, and guess what I don't have any thoughts or desires to become a lighter than air airship.

And yet whenever someone challanges your left wing doctrine you immediately shut down and shit post at people and fling around memes with strawmen because you dont even understand what anyone else sees.

If you view your left wing religion as "colorful" and superior know this.....every religion views itself the same way.

Do you really see yourself as the guy with all the correct and righteous opinions and the rest of us are just dummer than you and below you? Guess what....you are a fucking fundi. And every bit as impossible to talk to or reason with as any other cultist.
You're attempting to have a serious discussion in meltdown and it offends me, take it to Politics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're attempting to have a serious discussion in meltdown and it offends me, take it to Politics.

And yet in politcs we have to put up with your endless meltdown level shit posts and have for over a year.

Answer the question.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And yet in politcs we have to put up with your endless meltdown level shit posts and have for over a year.

Answer the question.
What question?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Answer the question.
What question?

What about us, beyond our biology, makes us men or women?

Do you have an answer that isnt metaphysical?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
SOoo.... rhetorical question

what happens if too much politics is being discussed in meltdown and that starts to make the snowflake babees who don't want to talk about politics cry?

Does that poster get banned up to the politics sub to hang out with the tumbleweeds and admong's incessant spam?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

what happens if too much politics is being discussed in meltdown and that starts to make the snowflake babees who don't want to talk about politics cry?

Does that poster get banned up to the politics sub to hang out with the tumbleweeds and admong's incessant spam?

when-harry-met-sally-tissue.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, they are supposed to say whateverthefukpolitical and you have to STFU of course or get banded. Make sense?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No, they are supposed to say whateverthefukpolitical and you have to STFU of course or get banded. Make sense?
Bro

Poark just whined about me "declaring war" on CBT

war!!!!

as in battlefiends... lions and tigers and panels -- oh my

:LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Now's a good time for that poster to come back and post here, actually. Bildo? I don't remember the name here. It's a powder keg on this board. Heh

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bro

war!!!!

Fukin pigs against guns so how the fuk she gonna fight?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bro

war!!!!

I'm not against guns. I'm for sensible regulation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bro

war!!!!

I'm not against guns. I'm for sensible regulation.
The only thing you people are capable.of is increased gun and ammo sales.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OKay

multiple choice time

which collective melty was better

they both involved me

a) the one at TBC where the spastics lost their fucking minds and claimed I ruined the ant hill because I had a delete button on another sub?
b) the one here where I'm accused of "declaring war" on a public message board because one of my minions is going over there to read posts at some point in the future
c) These people need to be strapped to a chair and placed somewhere where there is lots of sunlight
d) all of the above

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
look at the creeper dr shitstain hoping Sindy will show up so he can beg for some "pics"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now's a good time for that poster to come back and post here, actually. Bildo? I don't remember the name here. It's a powder keg on this board. Heh
Sidney the dude? Yea, hes a real fukstain!
His name here is Sidney?
Close. He calls himself Sindy.
That's right!
I remember.
Sindy needs to make an appearance.
She didn't take any shit.

He is a gay man with internalized homophobia. He cannot even embrace himself.

What's he gonna do? Bore us with another detailed play by play of his average at best sexual experiences?

Do you think because he has a religious belief that he is a woman that he can tell ME what a woman is?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

What's he gonna do? Bore us with another detailed play by play of his average at best sexual experiences?

Do you think because he has a religious belief that he is a woman that he can tell ME what a woman is?
Now is the time for Sindy to light the fuse. That's all I'm attempting to accomplish.
I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

Now is the time for Sindy to light the fuse. That's all I'm attempting to accomplish.
I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

It's time for a mentally ill and heavily sexist man who appropriate womanhood and fights to remove MY sex based rights to "light the fuse" and what?

Call me a terf and threaten to kill me? I mean that's the trans go to whenever someone rejects thier cult beliefs.

Is HE gonna be able to tell ME what makes ME a woman outside of my biology? Because trans people cannot answer this either without going into religious metaphysical beliefs.

I get it. You are anti woman and want a man who appropriates sexist female stereotypes to put me in my place?

I assure you....he wont.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Benzo really loves those trannys.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He does seem to think that men know better about being a woman than a woman does.

I'd love to hear why I should give up MY rights and protections to embrace the gender cult from some man using his male power and priviledge to invade my fucking being and turn it into a fucking costume.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Heh. Primed for explosion,
Like I said.
Regan ain't sayin' shit to Sindy should she show up lol