Hey Bastard Factory, Do You Like Little Boys As Much As Apeman?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
285630234_10221503319240078_7100989495088934185_n.jpg
Thats fukin stupid. You fukin groomer.

I didnt know the Hungry Catapiller taught kids that they could be born in the wrong body and they could be caterpillars inside and they should get medical interventions to reaffirm it.

These people are ignorant, gaslighting abusers who hate humanity.
Like God says, kill all faggits.

Like what if you're a poster here and you're a bisexual woman...and the offspring is lesbian? Them too?
Dont worry, shit.for brains, we could kill all the out and.proud assholes for decades before.getting through all of them.

I'm not concerned with a timeline, just a philosophical question. Do you also kill those you know who are bisexual and lesbian, even if you know them?

This is an easy question: Yes or No.
I would be happy if all faggits were back in the closet. 80's style. Any motherfucker marching in a faggit parade should be smoked.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I didnt know the Hungry Catapiller taught kids that they could be born in the wrong body and they could be caterpillars inside and they should get medical interventions to reaffirm it.

Like what if you're a poster here and you're a bisexual woman...and the offspring is lesbian? Them too?
Dont worry, shit.for brains, we could kill all the out and.proud assholes for decades before.getting through all of them.

I'm not concerned with a timeline, just a philosophical question. Do you also kill those you know who are bisexual and lesbian, even if you know them?

I would be happy if all faggits were back in the closet. 80's style. Any motherfucker marching in a faggit parade should be smoked.
I feel that we sre old school. You right again. The aids pushing sick freaks should be ashaned of themselves. I hsve a great life and can't co.plain. why is this gay mafia pushing their sick lifestyle to us?

Remind me of 1939.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say that gay people tend to be less emotionally stable than the rest.

They don't pick gays to be astronauts for the same reason that 2/3 of them were in the military.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
He says the owner of this shit hole reads personal messages. I tend to believe Biggs.

That borders on criminal in my books.
Eh.. his property his show

don't say nothing behind someone's back that you wouldn't readily say to their faces is my motto and mitigating factor in this regard

Which reminds me... I've got a past forum to make read only and public for all to see the truth on certain matters

Cool story.

Needs more dinosaurs.

giphy.gif

Inquiring minds wanna know... okay.

This is not a pay to play board. It is a free message board and we've banned one person in four years.
We do not have memberships here, its all about simple donations that all go back into this board. Start an 'Ask BF' thread if you want more answers.. I hesitate spilling out on page 4 of some random Meltdown thread.

Z6VQOXE.gif

Every message board, FB, that you have ever been on... Xenforo, VBulletin forums... all have access to read PMs for security reasons. You're a dumbfux if you ever think anything is secure online, especially you
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Here's the Blue Cashew board code...

I have to buy it for 35$. Don't care to, don't care what you people say in PMs I hardly read the shit you post out here. Im not a voyeur type... I'm not here to react. I'm not bankrolling this place to play God. I have my own reason for this board and most of you will never know why.. lolFU

In defense of having it? USE YOUR FUCKING BIZ BRAINS... could be kiddie pics, storm the Capitol plans, state secrets, kidnap a governor, Ken Griffins off shore accts, a terror org or passing of nude pics of Dilfs sister.. all these things cant be allowed to happ so there's a reason one protects ones ASSet. By the way I would have no responsibility if that shit was happ in there so just another reason I don't care... We have too many pussies and not enough power posters here for me to be concerned but this all has made me curious.

How do I know about Biggie? One of MY members told me he was getting ready open a new board and he wanted to fuck w this one on the way out.... SO I shut his PMs off when I perm melt'd him as not to rally nerd corp. or whatever he was doing in there.

@Biggie Smiles lol, you monkey... you're a BFF pawn, your perm meltdown silence = conformity.
You spectate a fair and functioning 'anything goes' forum that isn't going anywhere soon.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Only if his aim is better than mine.

We will fist bump before the duel begins, though.

Dont stress it. :Jammin:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, because no kid has ever wanted to be an astronaut, a sports player, an actor or something else in life because they were influenced by others.
What if it so happened that the astronaut was non-binary?

What if we dont believe in your gender religion?

There is no such thing as "non binary". You are free to think there is and be a sexist twat but no one else has to "reaffirm" these beliefs you have and no one should be forcing them onto peoples children in school. Or legislating these belief.

You people are literally shoving your religion down peoples throats

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

We will fist bumped before the duel begins, though.

Yeah, because no kid has ever wanted to be an astronaut, a sports player, an actor or something else in life because they were influenced by others.

There is no such thing as "non binary". You are free to think there is and be a sexist twat but no one else has to "reaffirm" these beliefs you have and no one should be forcing them onto peoples children in school. Or legislating these belief.

The western world is turning into shit. Non binary. LoL. Pussu and dick equals life. Dick to dick equals GAiDS . No life. That's easy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how they take Loks POSTS so seriously and suddenly bring up my daughter.

Shall we discuss the doctrine in the gender cult called the "Cotton ceiling" that involves calling lesbians who dont wanna fuck or date "transwomen" terfs and transphobes?

Lokmar doesnt support legislation that directly puts all my daughters in harms way and forces through their reasonable boundaries not wanting in tact biological men in spaces meant for girls and women.

That 15 year old girl who was violently raped (anally btw) at SCHOOL by a boy in a skirt was someones daughter. Oh and that man was arrested for speaking out at the school board meeting where the school board decided to go ahead and take private female facilities from the girls.

But let's fuss about Lokmar saying "kill all the faggots" on a forum.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We will fist bumped before the duel begins, though.

The western world is turning into shit. Non binary. LoL. Pussu and dick equals life. Dick to dick equals GAiDS . No life. That's easy.

There is NOTHING about me or ANY woman that makes us women outside of our biology.

This is the most sexist, degrading and intrusive cult in the history of America. And unlike other cults....its being written into legislation.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter