Hey Bastard Factory, Do You Like Little Boys As Much As Apeman?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I might buy/instaLL for the ones with no fear..

Dropping $375 on this place today... new features

Which features did you opt for?
Answer your question from the other day.. please keep Polytics/Debates in Polytics so we can keep Meltdown for all other battles. We don't want (2) Polytics battle 'fronts'.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, you could be justified in thinking that, if you're in Meltdown, you've already lost the battle.

:Happy5:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, you could be justified in thinking that, if you're in Meltdown, you've already lost the battle.

:Happy5:
I don't often agree with things you say Mr Blurt but I should indulge a lot more because you're a clever man... You're not right ALL the time but you are MOST of the time

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dear fucking Gawd, do you actually aspire to be like mentally ill faggots like that???

I don't understand you comment, why do non-cognitive Conservatives see everything as a Black And White Monolith?

I watched a Youtube video over the weekend about the Dirigible era, and guess what I don't have any thoughts or desires to become a lighter than air airship.

And yet whenever someone challanges your left wing doctrine you immediately shut down and shit post at people and fling around memes with strawmen because you dont even understand what anyone else sees.

You are one the MOST black/white thinkers here.

If you view your left wing religion as "colorful" and superior know this.....every religion views itself the same way.

Do you really see yourself as the guy with all the correct and righteous opinions and the rest of us are just dummer than you and below you? Guess what....you are a fucking fundi. And every bit as impossible to talk to or reason with as any other cultist.
You're attempting to have a serious discussion in meltdown and it offends me, take it to Politics.

And yet in politcs we have to put up with your endless meltdown level shit posts and have for over a year.

Answer the question.
What question?

What about us, beyond our biology, makes us men or women?

Do you have an answer that isnt metaphysical?
Explain to me your understanding of genetics and why you are tiny and I am tall, why I have an IQ and Stubby has chubby thighs, why do Kentucky Black Arabian Horse Breeders disappear in the night the occasional not black foal?

I didnt see this

So you are saying you cant answer the question and are pretending it's some deep genetic thing none of us are qualified to speak on.

You believe in a religion. And we dont teach religion in school. And until genetics show that we can be born in the wrong body.....this bullshit doesnt need to be taught to 5 year olds.