Hey Bastard Factory, Do You Like Little Boys As Much As Apeman?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear fucking Gawd, do you actually aspire to be like mentally ill faggots like that???

I don't understand you comment, why do non-cognitive Conservatives see everything as a Black And White Monolith?

I watched a Youtube video over the weekend about the Dirigible era, and guess what I don't have any thoughts or desires to become a lighter than air airship.

And yet whenever someone challanges your left wing doctrine you immediately shut down and shit post at people and fling around memes with strawmen because you dont even understand what anyone else sees.

You are one the MOST black/white thinkers here.

If you view your left wing religion as "colorful" and superior know this.....every religion views itself the same way.

Do you really see yourself as the guy with all the correct and righteous opinions and the rest of us are just dummer than you and below you? Guess what....you are a fucking fundi. And every bit as impossible to talk to or reason with as any other cultist.
You're attempting to have a serious discussion in meltdown and it offends me, take it to Politics.

And yet in politcs we have to put up with your endless meltdown level shit posts and have for over a year.

Answer the question.
What question?

What about us, beyond our biology, makes us men or women?

Do you have an answer that isnt metaphysical?
Explain to me your understanding of genetics and why you are tiny and I am tall, why I have an IQ and Stubby has chubby thighs, why do Kentucky Black Arabian Horse Breeders disappear in the night the occasional not black foal?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear fucking Gawd, do you actually aspire to be like mentally ill faggots like that???

I don't understand you comment, why do non-cognitive Conservatives see everything as a Black And White Monolith?

I watched a Youtube video over the weekend about the Dirigible era, and guess what I don't have any thoughts or desires to become a lighter than air airship.

And yet whenever someone challanges your left wing doctrine you immediately shut down and shit post at people and fling around memes with strawmen because you dont even understand what anyone else sees.

You are one the MOST black/white thinkers here.

If you view your left wing religion as "colorful" and superior know this.....every religion views itself the same way.

Do you really see yourself as the guy with all the correct and righteous opinions and the rest of us are just dummer than you and below you? Guess what....you are a fucking fundi. And every bit as impossible to talk to or reason with as any other cultist.
You're attempting to have a serious discussion in meltdown and it offends me, take it to Politics.

And yet in politcs we have to put up with your endless meltdown level shit posts and have for over a year.

Answer the question.
What question?

What about us, beyond our biology, makes us men or women?

Do you have an answer that isnt metaphysical?
Explain to me your understanding of genetics and why you are tiny and I am tall, why I have an IQ and Stubby has chubby thighs, why do Kentucky Black Arabian Horse Breeders disappear in the night the occasional not black foal?

*crickets*

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Now's a good time for that poster to come back and post here, actually. Bildo? I don't remember the name here. It's a powder keg on this board. Heh
Sidney the dude? Yea, hes a real fukstain!
His name here is Sidney?
Close. He calls himself Sindy.
That's right!
I remember.
Sindy needs to make an appearance.
She didn't take any shit.

He is a gay man with internalized homophobia. He cannot even embrace himself.

What's he gonna do? Bore us with another detailed play by play of his average at best sexual experiences?

Do you think because he has a religious belief that he is a woman that he can tell ME what a woman is?
Now is the time for Sindy to light the fuse. That's all I'm attempting to accomplish.
I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Did you know he tried to say his moobs look better than my boobs?

That pic he posted was disturbing. He even tried pretending to be a random female when he first signed up, talk about dishonest... it's no wonder some trannies end up getting punched out for trying to fool straight guys.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Now's a good time for that poster to come back and post here, actually. Bildo? I don't remember the name here. It's a powder keg on this board. Heh
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

What's he gonna do? Bore us with another detailed play by play of his average at best sexual experiences?

Do you think because he has a religious belief that he is a woman that he can tell ME what a woman is?
Now is the time for Sindy to light the fuse. That's all I'm attempting to accomplish.
I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

That pic he posted was disturbing. He even tried pretending to be a random female when he first signed up, talk about dishonest... it's no wonder some trannies end up getting punched out for trying to fool straight guys.

What an amateur....

One must channel the divine goddess while muscle flexing.... the resulting mental chaos in one's victims is like shrink nectar.....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
His name here is Sidney?
That's right!
I remember.

I'm seeing a big *BOOM*.
This is Meltdown.

Regan did?

No. Sindy
Nobody here has better boobs than you, babe-

I dont know if Sindy is gonna take that shit, Benz.

Remember how shitty he got when I posted mine? Lmao

where !?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I'll just put this here...

xUmvmUS.png

I still find this one juicy.

@Fashionista

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
IPs are really no big deaL.
Yeah but….

IPs are how they found that emo bitch boi on YouTube.

just sayin

It can be the first point in stalking but if you're using them that way you would probably find another way to narrow the search within 50 miles.
That depends on just how obsessed the ppl looking for somebody are.

From what I remember about all that drama was the IP was used to locate then ppl actually scoured the area looking for the guy.

Creepy, sure. But it’s the internet