Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
So is his Moms sucking technique :rightON:
Your mommy likes me fucking her

calm down man :LMAO:

all I need on my mind is some dude kills 'emself because I fucked his MOM :LMAO::LMAO:
:LOL2:

OMG... it says so much about you that you think this is funny... SO MUCH!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No, I was actually being sincere. It's called cyber bullying....however, you brought it on yourself with your stupid ass posts. Let me guess, you are quick to react and have absolutely no logical thinking before you post something that's gonna cause you to get all butt hurt? You type on impulse. Dude, you need to take MY meds more than I do!!!!!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Hey Marxismus. Where do you live in Amsterdam. I am sick of you. Let's meAT and I show you in real life what I think of you scum. What do you think you whoreson and son of scat?
aidze i wish him and his holland .. also @maxis735 if there are complaints taken serious somewhere else outside of europe and the severity of it, than yeah it MEANS I MUST BY IN A DREAMWORLD we call that also psychosis .. but it isn't .. i know what i talk abt .. how else do i know names or references from holland, belgium trying to work against my rights to squeeze me, why do some cops in my city support whilst i aint informer or none related .. ? oops ..
Let cross fingers, brother, that he AIDZE awesome.
thanks brother ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Hey Marxismus. Where do you live in Amsterdam. I am sick of you. Let's meAT and I show you in real life what I think of you scum. What do you think you whoreson and son of scat?
Are you being serious?? PI is forbidden here!

Ever been in a brawl and street fight you wussy. I train my upper chest and biceps only. No stupid leg days. Biceps only.

I can lunch you to 51 peaces you swine. Afraid?
let's team up and learn that queer a lesson .. lol .. got boots on?

Q

Banned

all I need on my mind is some dude kills 'emself because I fucked his MOM :LMAO::LMAO:

No, I was actually being sincere. It's called cyber bullying....however, you brought it on yourself with your stupid ass posts. Let me guess, you are quick to react and have absolutely no logical thinking before you post something that's gonna cause you to get all butt hurt? You type on impulse. Dude, you need to take MY meds more than I do!!!!!
Too much text, not gonna read it. As always :)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I also received a PM where he begs for an alliance. Very faggy if you ask me.
Yes, Breakfart is really an ass. I agree!

Boy you really blew it over with this Islam thing......
Shutup and wear your niqab

Bruh calm down
anger will get you nowhere
You know you need help from the doctors. All you do is keep living in a fantasy world. That is WRONG!

The phone number is 1813. Just call. Accept their help. They will lock you up, but it is worth it!
what are you a nurse with your islam, they can try again .. but i will take what's mine also simple .. there's a mil guy in holland i am after... simple.
You know you need help from the doctors. All you do is keep living in a fantasy world. That is WRONG!

The phone number is 1813. Just call. Accept their help. They will lock you up, but it is worth it!

Q

Banned
aidze i wish him and his holland .. also @maxis735 if there are complaints taken serious somewhere else outside of europe and the severity of it, than yeah it MEANS I MUST BY IN A DREAMWORLD we call that also psychosis .. but it isn't .. i know what i talk abt .. how else do i know names or references from holland, belgium trying to work against my rights to squeeze me, why do some cops in my city support whilst i aint informer or none related .. ? oops ..
thanks brother ..
Call the hotline, freak

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
thanks brother ..
Call the hotline, freak
to your momma .. she does that thing with me on the phone m mm mmm

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
MacimusPad open your mouth. Your mouth is superb as a Male toiLeTs.
I know you fantasize about me.... filthy piece of shit
You whoreson. Attention seeking scum.

I feel that you are a fraud of the all new alliance.

hellfire will piss on you, to chill down, while I am taking your mouth. Breakfall is POWERPUNCHING you fat belly while you cry for momma. Rigor is bitch slapping you meanwhile. Because that's what we do with bitches.

Q

Banned

X

xXx
Site Supporter

hellfire will piss on you, to chill down, while I am taking your mouth. Breakfall is POWERPUNCHING you fat belly while you cry for momma. Rigor is bitch slapping you meanwhile. Because that's what we do with bitches.

Some of them we FUCK ! take his Mom for example :daFuq:

Q

Banned

Dude.... what's wrong with you?

Q

Banned

Some of them we FUCK ! take his Mom for example :daFuq:

You're just jealous because I m fucking with your mom

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

and throw him in a burka and throw him around among us ..

Q

Banned
thanks brother ..
Call the hotline, freak

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
thanks brother ..
Call the hotline, freak

only reason i see is to fuck up mentally ill more than they are, averse psychology .. however kind of lost a mate like it, hung himself in a way i know ..

Q

Banned
thanks brother ..
Call the hotline, freak

only reason i see is to fuck up mentally ill more than they are, averse psychology .. however kind of lost a mate like it, hung himself in a way i know ..

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
thanks brother ..
Call the hotline, freak

You’re like a stuck record over the entire forum maxipad, much like semenmajor. Your derailing and rehashing of defunct threads doesn’t make the place dynamic. You’re not helping the marketing of this forum at all. You’re like a cancer that needs to be cut out.
:Killa:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
thanks brother ..
Call the hotline, freak

You’re like a stuck record over the entire forum maxipad, much like semenmajor. Your derailing and rehashing of defunct threads doesn’t make the place dynamic. You’re not helping the marketing of this forum at all. You’re like a cancer that needs to be cut out.
:Killa:

be careful you'll get a PM from the BOSS, the Cancer is under his protected wing ... like it matters but still if you don't want whiney PM's :rightON:

Q

Banned
My solid, sinewy pecs look like boobies, but I not showing to a big creepy grinning Dutchman like you. Hell no! Fahget-a-bout-it.
Then the other option is: GTFO. Please use this option.

We'll miss you.... Oh, well actually that's not true, just being polite :)