OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
From Russia with love...hijab-style.

images

Persian or something I suspect. Aryans lived there centuries ago, until they were race-mixed out of existecne by fraternising with the exotics.
I think that you’re on the money there. She is said to be the most muscular chick on the planet currently. I think her pelvic floor muscles could crush a dick! I wonder if she tries her hand at acting?
Nataliya Amazonka

images

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
They're all juiced, dude. Way juiced.
Yeah man but do you think their walls would be tight?
No. Not one bit. Loose if anything. On top of that it kills their sex drive. Chyna Doll was juiced but not like these chicks, she had a clit like a torpedo. Never went away.
Well, now it's gone for sure but when she was alive in the mid 2000's.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No. Not one bit. Loose if anything. On top of that it kills their sex drive. Chyna Doll was juiced but not like these chicks, she had a clit like a torpedo. Never went away.
lmao at the torpedo clit that never went away... Id like to find out personally tbh... Curiosity killed the cat I know, probably by way of a Boston chokehold in this instance...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
lmao at the torpedo clit that never went away... Id like to find out personally tbh... Curiosity killed the cat I know, probably by way of a Boston chokehold in this instance...
All yours.
Deep voices and all.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
From Russia with love...hijab-style.

images

Persian or something I suspect. Aryans lived there centuries ago, until they were race-mixed out of existecne by fraternising with the exotics.
I think that you’re on the money there. She is said to be the most muscular chick on the planet currently. I think her pelvic floor muscles could crush a dick! I wonder if she tries her hand at acting?
Nataliya Amazonka

images

Why would a female want a body like that? Look at those legs ffs, yuck.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I reckon her protein farts could match the potency of Zyklon
Chicks with bulging biceps is just :Wrong:
What about letting people be like they want tot be?
LyiJ.gif
You've posted this picture of @HELLFIRE in the wrong thread. Should have been here

I'll have corrected it for you.
But on a more serious note...are you going to get your shit together and stop being a doos across the board?

:Perfecto:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
LyiJ.gif
You've posted this picture of @HELLFIRE in the wrong thread. Should have been here

But on a more serious note...are you going to get your shit together and stop being a doos across the board?

Who died and allowed you to say anything?

Shut up. If you cannot handle people tell you, you're wrong then do not start the discussion or stay out of it. I HAVE my "shit together", clearly you are the one who has not....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LyiJ.gif

Who died and allowed you to say anything?

Shut up. If you cannot handle people tell you, you're wrong then do not start the discussion or stay out of it. I HAVE my "shit together", clearly you are the one who has not....

Maxis ... your Mom just left, there's still some of my jizz on her chin :rightON: