Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I think maxipad dropped something..

tumblr-m6hf526l-Rm1ra5gaoo1-1280.webp

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Apparently you don't get down here enough... He's even got the #blacklivesmatter flyin... ffs... what a fucking DOOF!

That's enough to get me boiling..... I hate BLM with a fucking passion....SOROS and all the RADICAL LEFTIST mfs behind the shit.

I wish more females had your views. So many of them have been mind-fucked with libtardism.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
That's enough to get me boiling..... I hate BLM with a fucking passion....SOROS and all the RADICAL LEFTIST mfs behind the shit.
I wish more females had your views. So many of them have been mind-fucked with libtardism.
Darn, I do not like it, but I have to agree with @Aryan Emperor: these radicals are evil people!

Btw, too bad he mentions you as "females". I do not understand why gender matters here... :smile:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Apparently you don't get down here enough... He's even got the #blacklivesmatter flyin... ffs... what a fucking DOOF!

Thank you, hun. :) Me too! Hell, men and women, tbh.....

Succubus

Site Supporter
Darn, I do not like it, but I have to agree with @Aryan Emperor: these radicals are evil people!

Btw, too bad he mentions you as "females". I do not understand why gender matters here... :smile:

Because most women "fall in line".....I stepped out of it. ;)

Q

Banned
I do not think that is in any way related to gender
QASOJat.gif
Shutup when adults are talking!

Btw, you are pretty stupid to continue this. Did you learn nothing from the punishment your mommy gave you? That's why you were not on here for some time... You were locked in your room by mommy... I will call her and tell her you are naughty again!

Succubus

Site Supporter

It has to do with gender "roles". Oh holy shit do I need to give you a history lesson??????? Women are expected to fall in line....they still are today. Oh, I meant "sex".... not gender. You're a man that desires to be someone's bitch. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Q

Banned
It has to do with gender "roles". Oh holy shit do I need to give you a history lesson??????? Women are expected to fall in line....they still are today. Oh, I meant "sex".... not gender. You're a man that desires to be someone's bitch. I wouldn't expect you to understand.
You keep claiming to know stuff about me, it's funny :)

Might also be related to where you are and where I am. Most women I know are 100% human, just like the men. They believe what they want to believe. And I prefer women like that :)

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Might also be related to where you are and where I am. Most women I know are 100% human, just like the men. They believe what they want to believe. And I prefer women like that :)
You prefer MEN :Popcorn:

Q

Banned

Only in YOUR dreams, and maybe the dreams of @Ice :LOL1:

Q

Banned
^^^ it's almost midnight in Holland so I'm sure his mommy put him to bed by now.
You wrote this at 10.54 PM, so not bedtime yet, having quality time with my wife :Blush:

Sorry if you feel I neglected you.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

So you and Shaggy an item yet?

Q

Banned

We will NEVER be! I am no homosexual AND my wife would object :LOL1:

Succubus

Site Supporter

We will NEVER be! I am no homosexual AND my wife would object :LOL1:

I'm certain your wife would object to a lot of things you do and say.......

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

You leave my name out of your quotes, gay sir

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter