Site Supporter
BenZO !!

zat you ?

giphy.gif

:LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now say sorry you semi- gayite :IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You could of rocked that jean jacket X, why the fucking pink shorts though! :facepalm:

(I hate pink lol, even on a female)

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Benzo, you are a scented candle of faggotry smelling up the place with so much gay my eyes are watering.

your god dam blue balled nutsack looks like a dead smurf crushed under your mushroom looking cock.

you probably got that genital condition where your dick is bent like a dog's hind leg, you nasty ass motherfucker.

you probably sitting there naked blowing loads on your stomach like Louis C. K.

<retch>

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
this thread = pure faggotry
Indeed.... Indeed it is. And almost everyone here is so stupid they do not even notice that all I am doing is EXACTLY exhibit the same behavior as for example @X.

Hmmm.... this says so much about the average IQ of most of the participants (you know it when I mean you!) in this thread...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Benzo, you are a scented candle of faggotry smelling up the place with so much gay my eyes are watering.

your god dam blue balled nutsack looks like a dead smurf crushed under your mushroom looking cock.

you probably got that genital condition where your dick is bent like a dog's hind leg, you nasty ass motherfucker.

you probably sitting there naked blowing loads on your stomach like Louis C. K.

<retch>