Maxis the gay sex offender

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Maxis is back at it again pming the male users and asking for nasty buttsex.
@Oliver Shagnasty is twisting the truth! Since he is leaking private info, so will I!

He has PM'd me asking to fuck him in his ass. I refused, since I am not gay and told him the answer is no and stays no, even though he was begging me for it. Then the started threatening to "expose" to the world I am gay.
So, I told him that the one who is gay, is the one requesting a straight man to fuck him in the ass: HE: @Oliver Shagnasty

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
@Oliver Shagnasty is twisting the truth! Since he is leaking private info, so will I!

He has PM'd me asking to fuck him in his ass. I refused, since I am not gay and told him the answer is no and stays no, even though he was begging me for it. Then the started threatening to "expose" to the world I am gay.
So, I told him that the one who is gay, is the one requesting a straight man to fuck him in the ass: HE: @Oliver Shagnasty
WHAT A LIE :LOL2:

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I believe other men of the board can vouch for me that you come on to them all the time.
Come clean bro

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

WHAT A LIE :LOL2:
No it's no lie! You are ashamed, but this is due to your own behaviour

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
^^^
200.webp