Maxis the gay sex offender

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
countess won't post her t shirt cause she be a little bit blimpy below the neck. she not afraid to post her shoe though.

Countess don’t need to post shit cuz she ain’t trying to impress any of you.

Funny how you’re bitching about me yet you’ve NEVER posted a pic of yourself in the whole 20 years you’ve been online.

This is true. Others on the other hand post their pics everywhere.

I will say this is the only forum I've ever posted nudes on but its not the only forum I post selfish at.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
countess won't post her t shirt cause she be a little bit blimpy below the neck. she not afraid to post her shoe though.

Funny how you’re bitching about me yet you’ve NEVER posted a pic of yourself in the whole 20 years you’ve been online.
Still... To be very serious: if she does not want to post it, we should respect that

I’ve posted my picture on this forum. Poppy’s trying to run with some rumor dumbass Pickles started on another forum about me being pregnant.

My tubes are cut and clipped but let them tell it and I’m having a soccer team.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
countess used to post a pic a week at trf even when no one requested them but would not post a photo of her shirts cause shirts give away your weight. that is why maxi won's post a shirt photo cause he probably very heavy.

we should all respect that countess want's to keep her weight a secret.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
countess used to post a pic a week at trf even when no one requested them but would not post a photo of her shirts cause shirts give away your weight. that is why maxi won's post a shirt photo cause he probably very heavy.

Maxis posted his feet and part of his leg with a tattoo on it and I swear he looked chubby in the legs and feet. They were wide....but kinda looked like a dwarf's foot. I'm not making fun or anything...just explaining what I seen.

Reactions: Ice

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Still... To be very serious: if she does not want to post it, we should respect that
I’ve posted my picture on this forum. Poppy’s trying to run with some rumor dumbass Pickles started on another forum about me being pregnant.

Ah, so you're pregnant with 11 babies? Wow... :devil1:

If you promise to be the third wife in my harem, I will raise them as if I am their father. Is that ok? :devil1:

Q

Banned
Maxis posted his feet and part of his leg with a tattoo on it and I swear he looked chubby in the legs and feet. They were wide....but kinda looked like a dwarf's foot. I'm not making fun or anything...just explaining what I seen.
That was a joke, those pictures care straight of the internet.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

and milky white
living in a basement does that

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You are such a liar. Why the fuck do you care about what I look like? I ain’t trying to fuck your man Maxis

Q

Banned

Apparently she has a husband or boyfriend...

Q

Banned

You are such a liar. Why the fuck do you care about what I look like? I ain’t trying to fuck your man Maxis
He! You should be trying that! :devil1:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Apparently she has a husband or boyfriend...

I have several. Tatum is just jealous

Q

Banned
Reactions: X

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

That's the best rumor they could come up with, huh?
Hard times over in the two couchtowns..

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yup. Typical Pickles and Poofer

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I am a very sexy caveman. Wanna come to my cave?

The "nope" means: "I am not willing to do this".

:ROFL3:
He sexy, you're also welcome in my cave :devil1:

You shouldnt throw invitations out like that. Next thing ya know, Casey gonna plug your "cave", like she did SSS with her strap on.

he wants Tatum to plug his LOL

Where's Dovey and Iron Monkey when this topic is being discussed? :LOL1:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Yup. Typical Pickles and Poofer
They getting new members yet?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I am a very sexy caveman. Wanna come to my cave?

The "nope" means: "I am not willing to do this".

:ROFL3:
He sexy, you're also welcome in my cave :devil1:

You shouldnt throw invitations out like that. Next thing ya know, Casey gonna plug your "cave", like she did SSS with her strap on.

he wants Tatum to plug his LOL

Where's Dovey and Iron Monkey when this topic is being discussed? :LOL1:

You really want that drama here? lol

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter