Maybe Project 2025 or Agenda 47, or whatever they call it now is right!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Whoa. I wasn't aware of that thread. That's some sick to even think about.

WTF?!
He is one sick twisted puppy. But hey his Homoghey Trumpbros think this shit is cool, so who am I to judge?

I would not be at all surprised if there is a Duh'v laugh react or two in that sick freaks thread. Yanno Duh'v the heroine of young American girls, saving them from the millions of fake transwomen shaking their pp's at little girls.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It was while he was pondering the rape of my 4 year old Niece, so I guess that makes it MAGArific.

Hey @Benny420 Would you like to take this opportunity to explain your thought processes in making this thread I dropped in post #60, maybe your newfound Buddies who have never met you before ever, would like to hear more stories of young white girls being raped by colored boys.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Hey @Benny420 Would you like to take this opportunity to explain your thought processes in making this thread I dropped in post #60, maybe your newfound Buddies who have never met you before ever, would like to hear more stories of young white girls being raped by colored boys.

@Benny420 @Benny420 @Benny420

4AYZ.gif

Is my young niece in your thoughts now?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Project 2025. Of course you dont't need to be a biologist to know what a woman is, dummy!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

@Benny420

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

T8RbZ9c.png

First Vice President...

Child abusers don’t do well incarcerated

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Project 2025. They are actually suggesting you don't have to atone for the sins of people who lived in this country 200 years before you were born!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Project 2025. How dare they quote Martin Luther King with this malarkey about all persons being created equal!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Project 2025. They want to hire people based on qualification and not skin color!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Project 2025. What do you mean a biological man shouldn't be allowed to beat the piss out of a woman in an MMA fight. He has pink hair!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Project 2025. What do you mean a biological man shouldn't be allowed to beat the piss out of a woman in an MMA fight. He has pink hair!
Child exploitation, is a sick and disgusting crime why are you obsessed by it, can you control your thoughts around it or do you think about this 24/7