McCarthyism and Trumputinists

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Very interesting article on Trump loyalists' efforts to undermine democracy in America.
. Sick, hate-America fucks.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That's right, you have to open it and read it yourselves this time.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Very interesting article on Trump loyalists efforts to undermine democracy in America.
. Sick, hate-America fucks.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That's right, you have to open it and read it yourselves this time.

Yes, he/they are. They want to take over state and local election positions so that they can the stooges that will "find missing votes", etc.

The Democrats need to ramp up work at the local level.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Both parties have always done this. There is nothing new about this. Dems are just whining now because they are losing. Hell, the only reason we have Mr. Potatohead in office is because state level dems changed all the rules months before the election.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Both parties have always done this. There is nothing new about this. Dems are just whining now because they are losing. Hell, the only reason we have Mr. Potatohead in office is because state level dems changed all the rules months before the election.

The rules were changed to ease the demands on masses of people being in proximity of one another because of the pandemic. You shouldn't have to put yourself at risk to cast a vote. It's ludicrous.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

The rules were changed to ease the demands on masses of people being in proximity of one another because of the pandemic. You shouldn't have to put yourself at risk to cast a vote. It's ludicrous.
They don't want everyone who would like to exercise their right to vote voting, because they know they would never win another national election.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They don't want everyone who would like to exercise their right to vote voting, because they know they would never win another national election.

Absolutely, the numbers are not on their side. What most Americans have wanted was Democrats to win in Bush v Gore, clearly when Obama won twice (08 & 12), and then again in 2016, and 2020. Simple facts.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Once we have a civil war, it'll all make sense.

...but what if you git killed, Lokmeer!?

Then what?!
Oh gez, josephine, I never ever never thought I might die!!!! OMG!!!! Thats it, I'm gonna get rid of all my guns and ammo and live under the jack boot like a good little cucknadian!

In the event of a Civil War, yer too goddam old anyways, Lokmeer!

Some 17 year old kid like Rittenhouse would blow ya away in time flat, Bud.

Yer reflexes are way too slow for these young bucks.

Lookit all those guys Rittenhouse blew away, eh?

They were all older than him.

Just like that guy who got blown away by the 19 year old Indianapolis shooter.

Trust me, yer way too old ta survive a Civil War, let alone 3 seconds of a shootout.

Stick ta target practice Bud.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Once we have a civil war, it'll all make sense.

...but what if you git killed, Lokmeer!?

Then what?!
Oh gez, josephine, I never ever never thought I might die!!!! OMG!!!! Thats it, I'm gonna get rid of all my guns and ammo and live under the jack boot like a good little cucknadian!

In the event of a Civil War, yer too goddam old anyways, Lokmeer!

Some 17 year old kid like Rittenhouse would blow ya away in time flat, Bud.

Yer reflexes are way too slow for these young bucks.

Lookit all those guys Rittenhouse blew away, eh?

They were all older than him.

Just like that guy who got blown away by the 19 year old Indianapolis shooter.

Trust me, yer way too old ta survive a Civil War, let alone 3 seconds of a shootout.

Stick ta target practice Bud.
Cool story, retard. I have guns, you dont.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They say they dont consume corporate media.....then they share propaganda articles to show the bullshit they buy into that "validates" their hatred of people and inability to think freely.

The Guardian is one of the worst. Up there with MSNBC.

Its tabloid level trash.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They say they dont consume corporate media.....then they share propaganda articles to show the bullshit they buy into that "validates" their hatred of people and inability to think freely.

Its tabloid level trash.

I read them all DoveY.

Even AL jazeera the epoch tines and Fox news.

Best to keep an open mind.

No one ever is 100% right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its tabloid level trash.

I read them all DoveY.

Even AL jazeera the epoch tines and Fox news.

Best to keep an open mind.

No one ever is 100% right.

Corporate media is propaganda. That's all it is. Even the right information is heavily manipulated in these sources.

Because of this State TV bullshit, people still think Ivermectin is horse paste and a veterinary med. Or that Kyle Rittenhouse "crossed state lines with a machine gun and open fired on random people". That Jan 6th was an "insurrection". That blm/antifa RIOTS were mostly peaceful.

That's a just a few lies.

Intentionally inflammatory propaganda like this is a weapon against the country. Its treason. Nazi Germany used propaganda and that's how they got most Germans on board with the nazi agenda.
The evil people who've been propagandized are capable of is limitless. It's a form of psychological warfare.

You can SHOW a propagandized person established facts that proves they've bought into a lie.... and they wont even care. They will cling to the lie. And every single one of them thinks they are too smart to be propagandized. It's like dealing with an addict. You cant convince them. They have to make that decision for themselves. They have to WANT to see it. Want the truth.

And you can see.....they dont. This OP has been so ingrained with bullshit and hatred towards other Americans that he doesnt want to not hate people. He is only open to information that validates his hate of other Americans. If the truth makes them have less hate for whatever group they hate.....they will reject it and cling to the lie.

You know how they constantly project on us everything that applies to them. Their partisan views are their identity. This is why they respond with anger and insults if they get challenged on some belief their cult pushes. Like when you ask for examples(policy/legislation wise....not media narratives) they dont have any and they lash out at YOU. They have their whole socail peer group and identity in this and they arent going to betray that.

They would rather see the country burn. Ignore rapes and brutal crimes committed by those on their "side" or associated with it. They'd rather see schools ruined. Riots. Innocent people convicted for self defense.

There is just nothing we can do about it. It's why propaganda is so evil.